Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Is It A Bad Idea To Respect Your Girlfriend's Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Bad Idea To Respect Your Girlfriend's Virginity (1056 Views)

Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / I'm A Christian,god And My Girlfriend Virginity Which 1 To Chose,pls Help Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Bad Idea To Respect Your Girlfriend's Virginity by yankison(m): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
There is this girl i am dating for years now , i wanted to marry but now she is acting up .. she came up with i use to drink and now her friend her telling her i am an internet boy all sort of things ..... i mean it i have committed to this girl that i had to leave her intact with no sex . what should i do now .... Should i just give her space or free her coz its giving me headache .
Re: Is It A Bad Idea To Respect Your Girlfriend's Virginity by Behira(f): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
Follow ur heart dear....Peace!!!
Re: Is It A Bad Idea To Respect Your Girlfriend's Virginity by delishpot: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
This one hard o. Maybe she has done the deed abd is looking for a way to breakup so you wont find out?
It happens like that some times.
Abyhow sha, call her and talk openly with her. And if she still doesnt chang3 take a break. But wh3n you get back after a while her virginity may be gone and she will say it happened when you guys had a break.
Re: Is It A Bad Idea To Respect Your Girlfriend's Virginity by Dotwillis1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
Their are other girls out there nigga
Re: Is It A Bad Idea To Respect Your Girlfriend's Virginity by yankison(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
[b][/b]
Behira:
Follow ur heart dear....Peace!!!

Follow my heart in what way ..she just started this problem last week and she told me she has not other guy ...
Re: Is It A Bad Idea To Respect Your Girlfriend's Virginity by SUGARBEE(f): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hmmmn go for her if you rreally love her
Re: Is It A Bad Idea To Respect Your Girlfriend's Virginity by ikbnice(m): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
hw do u knw she's a virgin. Girls' been sellin virginity lies for decades.

Have a heart-to-heart discussion with her sha...she may wnt to dish u usin flimsy excuses
Re: Is It A Bad Idea To Respect Your Girlfriend's Virginity by donholy28(m): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
How u take dey sure say she's intact?..
Re: Is It A Bad Idea To Respect Your Girlfriend's Virginity by yankison(m): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
donholy28:
How u take dey sure say she's intact?..

she is bfore she travelled home 2 weeks ago i do play with hr very well
Re: Is It A Bad Idea To Respect Your Girlfriend's Virginity by yankison(m): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Hmmmn go for her if you rreally love her

i love her , though there are some issues we settling that i wronged her , getting drunk sometimes she accepted my apology and am just trying to calm her down coz i had to stop drinking bcause of her . now its her friend telling her some kinda trash about what i do to get money . and she knew all this long what i do i just dont know what her friend is telling her coz she is no around now . but am thinking its coz her friend is ugle and jealous
Re: Is It A Bad Idea To Respect Your Girlfriend's Virginity by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
It's a good Idea
Re: Is It A Bad Idea To Respect Your Girlfriend's Virginity by Behira(f): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
yankison:
[b][/b]

Follow my heart in what way ..she just started this problem last week and she told me she has not other guy ...
Hav a deep conversation wit her, tell her how u feel am sure she wud start actin beta or wud open up on why she is actin dat way.
Re: Is It A Bad Idea To Respect Your Girlfriend's Virginity by SUGARBEE(f): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
yankison:

i love her , though there are some issues we settling that i wronged her , getting drunk sometimes she accepted my apology and am just trying to calm her down coz i had to stop drinking bcause of her . now its her friend telling her some kinda trash what i do to get money . and she knew all this long what i do i just dont know what her friend is telling her coz she is no around now . but am thinking its coz her friend is ugle and jealous

Yeah I understand, her friend can't probably stand her having you as a man... Try talking sense into your lady, we ladies just need to be reminded of your love for us anytime we start acting funny Okay?

Wish you the best in your relationship
Re: Is It A Bad Idea To Respect Your Girlfriend's Virginity by yankison(m): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Yeah I understand, her friend can't probably stand her having you as a man... Try talking sense into your lady, we ladies just need to be reminded of your love for us anytime we start acting funny Okay?

Wish you the best in your relationship

thank you she is not with me now , she has even blocked my on bbm facebook , i just have to add her whatsapp with another number to talk so i m just trying to take it easy till i can see her in person . just too head banging and am getting tired she is acting up coz i respected her virginity or what

(1) (Reply)

Age And Maturity: The Problems Of Old Girls. / Baba Suwe Finds Love 6 Years After Wife’s Death / Sex Covenant: The Act Of Selling Soul During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.