Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating (353 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating by torhee: 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
There is this girl am dating, she is from Abi local government of cross river state to be precisely. She is a final year student of heath technology Ebonyi state. We have be dating but to my surprise, the mother is forcing her to get married to someone she dnt love, and she don't want to say no to the mum because she is the one sponsoring her in school. What should I done?
Re: Dating by Queennikky(f): 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
@op are you ready for marriage now

If your answer to the above question is no, then, try and forget her.... Or you can still rush and pay her dowry, cos I see the mom urgently needs a grandchild
Re: Dating by kellyJames5(m): 12:47am On Aug 20, 2015
If you are not ready for marriage and cannot also sponsor her in school.
Let her go.

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Dating Website And Rake In Huge Profits / She Loves Justin Bieber / What Is Your Own Definition Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.