Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Checkout this Nine (9) Year Old's Letter To Boko Haram - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Checkout this Nine (9) Year Old's Letter To Boko Haram (548 Views)

Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) / Heart-touching Photos – 9-yr-old Boy Writes Letter To Boko Haram / Checkout This "Made In Mbaise" Copter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout this Nine (9) Year Old's Letter To Boko Haram by Asad69(m): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
I received this pic via whatsapp, and so i intend to share it with my fellow Nlanders...

The child sweet diee...

Click like if you want God to destroy these monsters that bedeviled the Northeastern part of our beloved Country Nigeria and share if you love this letter..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout this Nine (9) Year Old's Letter To Boko Haram by hamzakito(m): 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
i pray de thing should stop insha allahu
Re: Checkout this Nine (9) Year Old's Letter To Boko Haram by nerodenero: 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Zambiza and Yours angrily got me grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout this Nine (9) Year Old's Letter To Boko Haram by phayvoursky(m): 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
COMIC
BUT OP, WHY U TOO DE LIE LIKE THIS?
I CAN SEE YOU BEHIND THE CHILD.
Re: Checkout this Nine (9) Year Old's Letter To Boko Haram by pincil(m): 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Smart boi.
Re: Checkout this Nine (9) Year Old's Letter To Boko Haram by Asad69(m): 12:04am On Aug 20, 2015
phayvoursky:
COMIC

BUT OP, WHY U TOO DE LIE LIKE THIS?

I CAN SEE YOU BEHIND THE CHILD.

You almost got mie laughing bro. Can't you understand the simple sentence that says 'I received this pic on whatsapp and intended to share it with fellow Nlanders'?
Re: Checkout this Nine (9) Year Old's Letter To Boko Haram by helpinghands(m): 12:05am On Aug 20, 2015
cry.. Op hmmmmmmm...
In Buhari's voice.. CHANGE

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are The Most Confused People.read This / What Will Be The Fate Of An Insane Person After Death? / Multiple Blasts In Maiduguri As Military Attempted To Cover-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.