Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" (17443 Views)

13. Odu Otura Meji- Fear God And You Will Succeed As A Leader Of Men!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by naijaboiy: 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
may01:

They are all true. He even left out some vital facts, like our perseverance and loyalty wink
That's even more interesting. smiley
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by safarigirl(f): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
Emusmith, this is by far the most eediotic and baseless thread you've ever created. Couldn't even read through it cuz I risk reducing my IQ sizeably. You and the 5 people that corroborated this BS must first establish your method of survey cuz last I checked, people like Ini Edo and Mbong Amata do not apply. Sheesh! Best cooks indeed, how many cooking competitions dem don win? Bring Stats rather than your 10-man opinion

1 Like

Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by may01(f): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

You have no idea
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by safarigirl(f): 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

i just dey laugh una here. Some threads are unnecessary and daft
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by naijaboiy: 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
safarigirl:
How that one take concern my statement? undecided

Na me create the thread?

1 Like

Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by naijaboiy: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
may01:

You have no idea
cheesy
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
safarigirl:

Just like your much ado about Nigerian girls thread? grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by safarigirl(f): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

How that one take concern my statement? undecided

Na me create the thread?
you wey dey find confirmation from AK girl, wetin she for talk? Say na lie? That's how it concerns your statement. After reading such BS, I totally understand why you can't correlate my point to yours. Go watch an educative program, it will help smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by naijaboiy: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
safarigirl:
you wey dey find confirmation from AK girl, wetin she for talk? Say na lie? That's how it concerns your statement. After reading such BS, I totally understand why you can't correlate my point to yours. Go watch an educative program, it will help smiley
What's this one saying?

Abeg shift go one side with your crap! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by safarigirl(f): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
aim5:

lol. The idea behind that thread didn't start off pointless, I totally trashed it cuz I waited an entire day to complete it, so I know how trashy it ended up, hold that opinion, if that thread was sensible, I would've sought and gotten a FP berth. This thread is baseless and totally senseless though and I await the OP's basis for such idiocy. I'm partly Akwa-Ibom, but this is just trash
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by safarigirl(f): 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

What's this one saying?

and as usual, when your IQ is too low to understand certain things, you resort to arrogant dismissals. Being a man is not that hard dude, you can always learn the art from people like thesupernerd and adonye smiley
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
safarigirl:
lol. The idea behind that thread didn't start off pointless, I totally trashed it cuz I waited an entire day to complete it, so I know how trashy it ended up, hold that opinion, if that thread was sensible, I would've sought and gotten a FP berth. This thread is baseless and totally senseless though and I await the OP's basis for such idiocy. I'm partly Akwa-Ibom, but this is just trash

Almost every thread in Nairaland is senseless. Just how it is.
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by naijaboiy: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
safarigirl:
and as usual, when your IQ is too low to understand certain things, you resort to arrogant dismissals. Being a man is not that hard dude, you can always learn the art from people like thesupernerd and adonye smiley
Na you start with the insults o. cheesy

I don tell you make you shift now you still dey throw punch.

I dey my own you dey find wahala. grin

Is that how a "woman" behaves?

6 Likes

Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by naijaboiy: 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Someone that cannot behave like a real "woman" will be coming to talk crap about being a "Man". cheesy

See me see wahala. grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by safarigirl(f): 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
aim5:

Almost every thread in Nairaland is senseless. Just how it is.
lol. If you think almost every thread on NL is senseless, it just goes to show you've spent waaayyy too much time on Romance Section, try and explore other sections like Literature, Family etc. Romance section is the HQ of stewpidity on NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by safarigirl(f): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
naijaboiy:
Someone that cannot behave like a real "woman" will be coming to talk crap about being a "Man". cheesy

See me see wahala. grin
if you can't pinpoint where I insulted you at first instance then you're not very smart. And if by being a 'real woman' you mean backing down from challenges by weaklings, then by all means I'll be a man. Women like Chimamanda, Oprah and Michelle Obama didn't get to where they are today by being subservient to neanderthals like OP and your ilk wish them to be. Goodnight, your IQ is far below what is expected of a man, I hope you prove me wrong, but I don't expect you to. I shan't reply you henceforth tongue
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
safarigirl:
lol. If you think almost every thread on NL is senseless, it just goes to show you've spent waaayyy too much time on Romance Section, try and explore other sections like Literature, Family etc. Romance section is the HQ of stewpidity on NL

Haha I know.. I don't really spend time on Romance section unless it's a FP thread.. and most threads irrespective of section have an element of senselessness in them. Ha even me I say senseless cap on here, even I troll most of the time grin
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by safarigirl(f): 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Na you start with the insults o. cheesy

I don tell you make you shift now you still dey throw punch.

I dey my own you dey find wahala. grin

Is that how a "woman" behaves?
this could've ended a long time ago if you had behaved like a man and ignored me from the get-go. It has been established a long time on NL that I do not conform to what the neanderthals on NL expect as a 'woman's behaviour', what's your excuse?
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by safarigirl(f): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
aim5:

Haha I know.. I don't really spend time on Romance section unless it's a FP thread.. and most threads irrespective of section have an element of senselessness in them. Ha even me I say senseless cap on here, even I troll most of the time grin
nah, back when NL was filled with intellectuals and MEN, there were very sensible arguments and threads with basis, unfortunately, since 2012, the number of average-minds and dolts have tripled and the intellectuals are gone. That's why you have cavemen like that naijaboiy having back-and-forths with females. The old NL would have had guys dismissing me by silence or intellectual arguments. Only a fragment of such guys are still here and you can tell them by their decorum.
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by pbs4real(m): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
safarigirl:
you could actually pass your message without making it look flippant and verbose which might lead to an e-fray. . .*jezsaying*

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by safarigirl(f): 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
pbs4real:
you could actually pass your message without making it look flippant and verbose which might lead to an e-fray. . .*jezsaying*
i did initially, he didn't get it, so I had to re-phrase. When I want to engage someone in an e-fray, he certainly will be someone who can handle it. That guy isn't even as smart as my 7-year old bro, done with him.
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
safarigirl:
nah, back when NL was filled with intellectuals and MEN, there were very sensible arguments and threads with basis, unfortunately, since 2012, the number of average-minds and dolts have tripled and the intellectuals are gone. That's why you have cavemen like that naijaboiy having back-and-forths with females. The old NL would have had guys dismissing me by silence or intellectual arguments. Only a fragment of such guys are still here and you can tell them by their decorum.

Hehe.. I mean I'm guilty of "abusing" girls on here, but it's mostly trolling and sick fun. And I enjoy the deep threads on here, I just don't comment on them. The girls on here are no better as well, so don't cast all the blame on the males. And haha I can tell you like ALPHA men, Men who ooze machismo.
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
safarigirl:
Emusmith, this is by far the most eediotic and baseless thread you've ever created. Couldn't even read through it cuz I risk reducing my IQ sizeably. You and the 5 people that corroborated this BS must first establish your method of survey cuz last I checked, people like Ini Edo and Mbong Amata do not apply. Sheesh! Best cooks indeed, how many cooking competitions dem don win? Bring Stats rather than your 10-man opinion

Hmm...I'm pretty sure you didn't read it from the beginning. Or, you don't understand what "caveat" means...oh, I should have used "disclaimer" right? undecided
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
may01:

True that

Are you loyal? undecided
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
aim5:

As in enh...that thread is so INTELLECTUAL with no paragraph (hohahohehoha ;Dhohahohehoha)
Jus kidding...that thread is a waste baby cry

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by naijaboiy: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
safarigirl:
this could've ended a long time ago if you had behaved like a man and ignored me from the get-go. It has been established a long time on NL that I do not conform to what the neanderthals on NL expect as a 'woman's behaviour', what's your excuse?
And you expect me to conform to what you women expect or define as a "man's" behaviour?

Let me tell you something. If by being a man you mean I should sit quietly like a humble lamb and watch you throw invectives at me like a mad female dog than i'd rather be the FAKEST man on this forum.

I won't be one to fall for that cheap blackmail of labelling someone a real man or a fake man. You quoted me first offensively and now you are putting up a silly defence.

I won't tolerate any further bullshit that comes from your leprous fingers.

You don't look like a lady which a man should respect at all.

Insult me and I shall return it back to you in a hundred fold.

Nonsense! undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

What's this one saying?

My oga, forgive her abeg...I nor know wetin she take today o...jus dey para anyhow sha... sad
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by naijaboiy: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
pbs4real:
Just allow the lousy market girl. She thinks i'm one to sit down and watch people come at me without giving it back.

I'd rather be a fake man to her. Who gives a flying fhuuck? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
safarigirl:

*clears throat*

Yes, you called my name smiley
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by naijaboiy: 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
safarigirl:
nah, back when NL was filled with intellectuals and MEN, there were very sensible arguments and threads with basis, unfortunately, since 2012, the number of average-minds and dolts have tripled and the intellectuals are gone. That's why you have cavemen like that naija boiy having back-and-forths with females. The old NL would have had guys dismissing me by silence or intellectual arguments. Only a fragment of such guys are still here and you can tell them by their decorum.
And you are the one who is intellectually sound?

Oh you think because you rant about feminism up and down then that makes you intelligent?

With your useless ideologies which is far off from the main aim of feminism. It's pointless engaging in intellectual arguments with myopic sociopaths like you and your ilk. So why waste my time? When nothing will change.

You can go back to 2012 if you feel that's when you enjoyed NL the most or you kindly fuçk off this forum by deactivating. We won't feel a thing.

That your seven year old brother is obviously the one who emanated from a cave and you should join him there.

Bullshit undecided

8 Likes

Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by naijaboiy: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
emusmith:

My oga, forgive her abeg...I nor know wetin she take today o...jus dey para anyhow sha... sad
The Stúpid dyslexic tomboy is obviously high on her menstrual discharge.

I'm not a bit surprised. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by safarigirl(f): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
emusmith:

*clears throat*

Yes, you called my name smiley
OP is a title, not a name. That's like saying 'Mister' and someone replies "you called my name".....just had to get that out the way. Now, what's the basis of this thread? Which Ekpo masquerade prompted you to write this? And do you mean AK girls or all Efik/Ibibio girls?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Middlebelt Zone-Nupes,Idomas,Igalas,Ebiras,Tivs,Kabbas,Biroms,Fulani,Katafs etc / Hoodlums Disrupt Chieftaincy Installation By Olubadan / Aina: A Yoruba Term Of EuroAsian Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.