Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" (16922 Views)

13. Odu Otura Meji- Fear God And You Will Succeed As A Leader Of Men!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by 2prexios: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

The Stúpid dyslexic tomboy is obviously high on her menstrual discharge.

I'm not a bit surprised. undecided
Please forgive it and let byegone be gone.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
2prexios:
Please forgive it and let byegone be gone.

undecided
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by may01(f): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
emusmith:

Are you loyal? undecided
Of course
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2015
may01:

Of course
OK, one more question. Are you married? undecided
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by may01(f): 9:53am On Aug 21, 2015
emusmith:
OK, one more question. Are you married? undecided
No, I'm not
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2015
may01:

No, I'm not

Hmm, OK. undecided smiley
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2015
OP is an AkwaIbomite I presume
Nice hyping how market grin

1 Like

Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by may01(f): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
emusmith:

Hmm, OK. undecided smiley

smiley
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
may01:

smiley

Your dp sha...you dey smile so tey we nor dey see your face again wink
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:
OP is an AkwaIbomite I presume
Nice hyping how market grin

Ironically... Market is moving to the permanent sight smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by may01(f): 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
emusmith:

Your dp sha...you dey smile so tey we nor dey see your face again wink
Na the way wink
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
may01:

Na the way wink

Haha ok
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by kannymoore(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
safarigirl:
and as usual, when your IQ is too low to understand certain things, you resort to arrogant dismissals. Being a man is not that hard dude, you can always learn the art from people like thesupernerd and adonye smiley

Monday:....argue, argue,argue,argue, argueoooooh argue!

Tuesday:...argue, argue, argue...eat...argue,argue, argue ooooooh argue!!

Wednesday:.argue,argue,argue...argue oooooh!...fall sick...get well...argue, argue argue!!!

Thursday:.....argue,argue, complain, argue argue, chill for diary section, argue argue,argue oooooooooo!!!!

Friday...argue, complain,insult,argue argue, drink purewater...argue argue,logoff..log on immediately...argue argue argue oooh!argue.

Saturday;....crack à joke then complain why peeps aren't laffin...complain..comoplainoooh..complain..argue, chill in literature section, argue, argue ooooo!

Sunday;...enters religious section, argue...enter literature section,argue...enter sports section... chills a bit...goes back to literature, argue.and argue ooooooh till the day ends.

Nne...U too dey like argue..haba!!!

Learn to take the higher road and chill sometimes...biko.
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by safarigirl(f): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
kannymoore:

Monday:....argue, argue,argue,argue, argueoooooh argue!

Tuesday:...argue, argue, argue...eat...argue,argue, argue ooooooh argue!!

Wednesday:.argue,argue,argue...argue oooooh!...fall sick...get well...argue, argue argue!!!

Thursday:.....argue,argue, complain, argue argue, chill for diary section, argue argue,argue oooooooooo!!!!

Friday...argue, complain,insult,argue argue, drink purewater...argue argue,logoff..log on immediately...argue argue argue oooh!argue.

Saturday;....crack à joke then complain why peeps aren't laffin...complain..comoplainoooh..complain..argue, chill in literature section, argue, argue ooooo!

Sunday;...enters religious section, argue...enter literature section,argue...enter sports section... chills a bit...goes back to literature, argue.and argue ooooooh till the day ends.

Nne...U too dey like argue..haba!!!

Learn to take the higher road and chill sometimes...biko.

happy sunday to you too.
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by kannymoore(m): 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
safarigirl:
happy sunday to you too.

Yeah..and you too sweets!
kiss

Hope u attended church today sha?
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by safarigirl(f): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
kannymoore:

Yeah..and you too sweets! kiss
Hope u attended church today sha?
nope. Makes me uncomfortable
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by kannymoore(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
safarigirl:
nope. Makes me uncomfortable

Eeyaah.

*hugs*

Welcome to the club. grin

But I'm have to repent soon sha.

Lol.
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by Mazigabriel(m): 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
Akwa Ibom/Calabar women are beautiful riverine goddesses.... Unfortunately, I wouldn't marry them.
Why they can cook and can sex well.
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by richmindx: 12:50am On Apr 09, 2020
Loyalty, that's a big lie. I have many akwa Ibom females that are not loyal on bed and spending.

Loyalty!
That alone in a lady is enough!
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by nsiba: 6:12am On Apr 09, 2020
richmindx:
Loyalty, that's a big lie. I have many akwa Ibom females that are not loyal on bed and spending.
Always go for what you can chew bro, it saves plenty of stress
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
No other girls bleep like Akwa ibom girls . do you know how many i've banged here in PH so far?
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by ekitimanalways(m): 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
2prexios:
Nope, I be Yoruba. I don't descriminate, buh the language ehn. Me no too comfortable with o, not used to it as were other major languages them. Can't play God but I pray for guidance, the lady speaks Yoruba wella.
Bro, you're fortunate...

1 Like

Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by 2prexios: 1:34am On Apr 16, 2020
ekitimanalways:

Bro, you're fortunate...

LOL,

Well I didn't finally settle down with my AkwaIbom gf. I miss her though.

I eventually married an Ijebu woman.

Things fall apart the year I decided to get married by fire by force with nothing in my pocket. My lady said her bride price was 500k and some emoluments here and there. She's a princess.

My brothers came and asked about my marital plans and I shared my plans with them. My immediate elder brother can be funny, when he learned that I'm rooted for uyo.

He said the marriage would have hold before we get to Akwa ibom for the distance. My eldest brother na die. Bunch of funny people got me realize I'm too broke for the journey.

So I did proposed but really broke. My lady can't wait. I considered someone in my church. Well I targeted three ladies in my church. I was getting familiar with them. One was green.

The following week, they stole her phone. Someone close to me complained about our age difference. Then a brother in the Lord suggested my would be wife. I said no, she has almost the same attributes as my first crush.

Well I know she won't agree but just to prove to the woman who said she's my wife (ab initio) wrong that she's not.

I approached my wife. But before then I saw another babe in the church, she's so beautiful. And we've been having eye contact lately.

She sat beside me in a program and I was wearing a nice cologne and my handwriting is really nice. Also I got an award around the time.

Her dad is rich though. Her dad knows that guys are not smiling at that parish and broke guys' menace add-join. All eyes on his daughter.

Just now now the lady is heading to Canada. But she had a crush on me. I know she did.

Because of her look when news of my marriage plan broke. I've felt the same way earlier too for another lady in the church that I like.

Although I admire that rich bae but would have lose. She and my wife were both climbing down on the staircase the day I wanted to open the file for one of them, then I was at the balcony and I said "beautiful ladies".

My wife is a real beauty and brain just like the first lady I asked out earlier. It's what I was running from that I settled with.

Now in that marriage, I was once broke, but now I have peace and financially stable. I've earned respect with many folks around me for this.

I make some enemies too. Please the crust of my yarn is this: don't wait to be rich. Your success could come from your marriage.

I didn't leverage on whatever my wife had, she never worked in 4 years. But I think God blessed me through her prayers and supports.

As for my Uyo bae, it's long I've heard from her. I believe she's doing well too. I wish her all the best in life just as myself too.

She will always be my sister.

As for my original crush, she allowed the way things were then to inform her decision and her mom never helped matter.

She encouraged her to marry up which is good, but it backfire because her daughter eventually married late, not sure she had her taste. If you want the doctor, you can be the doctor too.

Her desire is to marry a doctor, but the husband turn out to be a graphic designer. The Mom was late, business is not as it used to be.

Everything is in the hand of God sha.
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by Hunchogee: 8:48am On Jul 04, 2020
2prexios:
I mean that she will engage you and get you committed to her. Honestly, the babe in question has what you described above, it is such friendliness that swerve you on to propose to her. But when it is your own people, interpreting every of their 'behavorial moves' gives you 'marriage-dread' and keep you confused and waste your time the more. Tolerance is, if I decide to settle down wif her, I let go of my 'discomfort' with her language.
You can blame somebody on their dialect na
Re: Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" by 2prexios: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hunchogee:

You can blame somebody on their dialect na

No I can't. It's the bride price that spoil show back then. My friend married from akwa ibom. He's Ijebu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin / The Majority Itsekiri,Ilaje,olukumi People Of Delta State, And Yoruba Words / The Genesis Of Oba-ile Town, Osun State (HISTORY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.