Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Abia Plans Production Of Military Uniforms, Gears - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Plans Production Of Military Uniforms, Gears (18825 Views)

Rumours Of Military Coup Spread In Nigeria, Buratai Warns Soldiers / Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A / Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Plans Production Of Military Uniforms, Gears by asha80(m): 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
MadCow1:

Bro.. Aba tailors who are good are darn good. My Curtains, beddings and stuff come from Aba. I have many of those Niggas on speed dial.

But mass production business is a whole different issue. Those dudes would start cutting corners, paying less and less attention to quality and details.

My first comment was made as a light hearted joke, but a lot of truth is said in jest. If quality control measures can be put in place, then I have no qualms with Aba producing military gears.

Remember that good military gear can mean the difference between life and death in combat.
let us even wait and see if the present governor will still remain on seat
Re: Abia Plans Production Of Military Uniforms, Gears by mhbabanna: 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
zuchyblink:
if only the zoo's government will agree to that....in the voice of sarduana of sokoto ''if we cannot produce it,will would rather employ foreigners''
What is this one saying
Re: Abia Plans Production Of Military Uniforms, Gears by Arsenalboi: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hmmmn! If that one happens all the Aba boys go become soldiers over night. How can we know fake from real ones?

1 Like

Re: Abia Plans Production Of Military Uniforms, Gears by nwadiuko1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
asha80:
let us even wait and see if the present governor will still remain on sit
and who is there to remove him?
Re: Abia Plans Production Of Military Uniforms, Gears by asha80(m): 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
nwadiuko1:
and who is there to remove him?
not talking about removal..just waiting for the tribunal to finish their issue so that whoever emerges will know that he has no distraction or hanging on.
Re: Abia Plans Production Of Military Uniforms, Gears by nwadiuko1(m): 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
asha80:
not talking about removal..just waiting for the tribunal to finish their issue so that whoever emerges will know that he has no distraction or hanging on.
ohh okay
Re: Abia Plans Production Of Military Uniforms, Gears by Duru1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
shachris02:

Abia State has sought the assistance of the Peoples Republic of China to build the capacity of entrepreneurs and other citizens engaged in production of garments and leather works in the state.

The government said it planned to support its citizens involved in the production of security uniforms, boots, caps and other gears for use by the armed forces and the para-military agencies in Nigeria and other African countries.

Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, who said this when he visited the Chinese ambassador to Nigeria, Gu Xiaoje, on Wednesday in Abuja, stated that about 100,000 Abia citizens were involved in production of leather shoes, belts, suits and jackets, noting that the small scale manufacturers would be empowered to ensure product consistency and quality.

He said the entrepreneurs need capacity building to ensure consistency and product quality hence his visit to the Chinese envoy to solicit his support.

The governor hinted that his administration is emphasising on technical education for the youths to enable them to be self-reliant.

Ikpeazu encouraged Chinese investors to invest in various sectors of the state economy including the leather and garment industry and agriculture, noting that his state is the highest cocoa producer in the country.

The governor said Abia was the ‘confluence’ of the states in the South-East and South-South regions, stressing that it was also the hub of small scale and medium enterprises in Nigeria.

He said, “Apart from being the hub of small and medium scale enterprises in Nigeria, Abia has a huge market and we make the best dresses, jackets and suits as well as leather shoes and belts. The only thing we want from the Chinese government is capacity building.

“Our aim is to supply military uniforms and gears to all the armed forces and para-military agencies in Nigeria and beyond, but we need capacity to ensure consistency and quality of products; the state government would set up quality control.”

Xiaoje, in his response, promised to encourage Chinese businessmen and investors to support projects and programmes that would benefit them and their host communities.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/abia-plans-production-of-military-uniforms-gears/

This is bold economic move aimed at the grassroots of entrepreneurial cradle and partnership. Unlike the big government and nepotistic driven idea of Nigeria building arms suggested by the Daura Dumbass named Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Abia Plans Production Of Military Uniforms, Gears by backtosender: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
abia even get too much cocoa
Re: Abia Plans Production Of Military Uniforms, Gears by zuchyblink(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
MadCow1:

Hahahahahahaaa..

Nnamdi Kanu! That Chalatan is who you are lifting high like this.. grin In my book, I categorise him in the same class as the likes of Osisi ka Nnku. Criminals.

Shows the level of cretins you associate with. I roll with the real Champions of Igbo Land. Ndi Nnukwu Mmuo, not scaliwags.

Nnamdi Kanu is not qualified to be in the same building as the likes of Ojukwu. He is nothing but a lunatic with a microphone hussling fellow scoundrels like you out of your pennies and pence.

The Giants of Igbo Land don't associate with his like.

In Igbo; Zuzulu si ebea gba fuo for reel men.. Shiii..

Madafackers using Nnamdi Kanu to form levels.. grin
empty vessel
Re: Abia Plans Production Of Military Uniforms, Gears by MadCow1: 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
zuchyblink:
empty vessel

Very apt description of your Idol Nnamdi Kanu..

Bravo..

You deserve a stout for this if only you could afford it.
Re: Abia Plans Production Of Military Uniforms, Gears by zuchyblink(m): 7:06am On Aug 21, 2015
MadCow1:

Very apt description of your Idol Nnamdi Kanu..

Bravo..

You deserve a stout for this if only you could afford it.
ranting little child.na jealousy go kill you.he is the only man Igbos can die for,not even Rochas can command the crowd he commands.we igbos love him and if u are not confortable with that simply go and kill urself.u cannot achieve 0.1 percent of what that young man has achieved
Re: Abia Plans Production Of Military Uniforms, Gears by MadCow1: 9:04am On Aug 21, 2015
zuchyblink:
ranting little child.na jealousy go kill you.he is the only man Igbos can die for,not even Rochas can command the crowd he commands.we igbos love him and if u are not confortable with that simply go and kill urself.u cannot achieve 0.1 percent of what that young man has achieved

What achievements na?

No sensible Igbo Man would have any regard for Rochas apart from for his Political savvy which many Igbo politicians lack.

What has that Otimpku Nnamdi achieve Mr Anu ofia?
Re: Abia Plans Production Of Military Uniforms, Gears by MadCow1: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2015
zuchyblink:

What Nnamdi has achieved? grin An Otimpku.

No wonder the entire Nation thinks we are a joke.

The only Ndi Igbos that can die for Nnamdi Kanu are the lesser Igbos like you. Ndi na enwero value. The charlatans like you who are busy dealing drugs and running the streets of Awka and in cyber Cafes in Owerri trying to scam people.

I hate to brag but tell me that thing that Nnamdi has achieved that is so remarkable? You appear to be a worse slowpoke than I even thought.

I will not be killing myself little child, especially not when someone as useless as you says so and also not for that vagabond Nnamdi Kanu.

The day he gets caught, he will be killed like a fowl and none of you fcktarrds screaming Biafra would do shiit about it. Remember when the Late Ikemba Nnewi was buried, not a single Biafran flag was flown at his funeral because he was buried as a Nigerian soldier and not a darn thing was done by you fuckeers. Remember when Uwazuruike was arrested, beaten up and jailed, again you baastards did absolutely nothing.

You can sell your bullshiiit to Ndi otu gi bu ndi na kwa barrow n Ariaria, but don't bring it to people of higher intellectual standing than you.

My advice to you:: Go get a good education boy. Even if Nigeria breaks up, with your level of intelligence (or lack thereof) you will still be at the bottom of the food chain. Nigeria is not your biggest problem in life and Biafra is not go na make your life any better. Stop obssessing over Nnamdi Kanu who has found a way to use the Biafra angle to be making money. Go to Ariaria or Onitsha or Nnewi and learn a trade if you can't afford a good education. Many Igbo Giants like Chikason, Ogbuawa, Coscharis and co have built an empire from nothing in this same Nigeria.

Let laziness not kill you.

I am done with you.

Thanks for wasting my time scumbag.

1 Like

Re: Abia Plans Production Of Military Uniforms, Gears by pazienza(m): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2015
MadCow1:

Firstly, I am a cow not a Goat.. If you attended a University instead of ABSU or Okigwe Poly, you would be able to tell the difference.

It is spelt "patronise" not "petronize".. If you were raised in a good city (not Aba or Umuahia), you wouldn't have that 'Nwanna' accent that is now reflecting in your written English.

You asked what type of slowpoke I am, You tell me since you are vast in the science of "Moronology" and even know the different nomenclature of Morons. grin

Mua ka isi bu onye Ofe? grin ókwa ifu na í nwèrò uche. grin

Which people? The Yorubas are the ones you are calling obsolete thinkers? grin Those obsolete thinking oil soup eaters are currently sitting above the Igbos in the political food chain of Nigeria. I don't believe they are smarter than we Igbos, but foolish pride and arrogance of retarded ndi Igbos such as yourself and Nnamdi Kanu has stopped the Igbo race from running this nation. Keep hating on the Yorubas instead of fixing the mess in front of you.

My post was made is jest, but since you are having running stomach over a joke, I will tell you the harsh truth; Aba made goods are Nationally known to be substandard and fake. That's why even Late Dora Akunyili had to shut down the entire drug market in Aba and ended up destroying over half the drugs they found there. I didn't hide my mouth when I said it, Aba should not make uniforms for the Nigerian Army until the Nigerian government finds a way to ensure quality control. Make even mosquito to start to kill our soldiers for war front.

iKid.. iKid.. grin

And did this Ariaria Motor park tout just say "FuckingThing"? grin Nwokem Gerarahia for reel men, Shiiii. .. grin Bloody South African Visa reject forming "Amirika Gangsta'.. grin

Please record yourself saying it and post it here make I use your Aba Accented voice do my ringtone..

You are really a mad cow. Are you better than all ABSU graduates and all that were raised in Aba and Umuahia?

What is wrong with Aba Igbo accent? Merkel has German accent, Putin has Russian accent, Berlusconi has Italian accent, I guess you have no problem with their accents.

You are inferiority complex plagued, that's the only reason you would expect an Aba raised man to not speak English with Aba accent.

1 Like

Re: Abia Plans Production Of Military Uniforms, Gears by zuchyblink(m): 10:42am On Aug 21, 2015
MadCow1:

What achievements na?

No sensible Igbo Man would have any regard for Rochas apart from for his Political savvy which many Igbo politicians lack.

What has that Otimpku Nnamdi achieve Mr Anu ofia?
a mere sycophant like u cannot be compared with a freedom fighter like Nnamdi Kanu.u know nothing! U are an educated illiterate and ignorant mugu.u will soon die of jealousy
Re: Abia Plans Production Of Military Uniforms, Gears by MadCow1: 11:13am On Aug 21, 2015
zuchyblink:
a mere sycophant like u cannot be compared with a freedom fighter like Nnamdi Kanu.u know nothing! U are an educated illiterate and ignorant mugu.u will soon die of jealousy

The day my life becomes so useless as to be jealous of someone like Nnamdi Kanu or yourself, God should kill me.

Ozu nwulu anwu di ka gi.

A Man living in self afflicted bondage is looking to another fhool for salvation.
Re: Abia Plans Production Of Military Uniforms, Gears by zuchyblink(m): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2015
MadCow1:

The day my life becomes so useless as to be jealous of someone like Nnamdi Kanu or yourself, God should kill me.

Ozu nwulu anwu di ka gi.

A Man living in self afflicted bondage is looking to another fhool for salvation.
u are already a dead man with this ur filthy cognitive make up.
Re: Abia Plans Production Of Military Uniforms, Gears by MadCow1: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2015
zuchyblink:
u are already a dead man with this ur filthy cognitive make up.

And you must be a Ghost whisperer as you are chatting with a dead man.

You are even dumber than Nnamdi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw / Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” / Buhari Will Win - NOI Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.