Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road (14907 Views)

PHOTOS: Major Shut Down In Edo Community As Pastor Ize-iyamu Visits For Campaign / 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) / EFCC Releases Ceos Of Access Bank,sterling Bank After They Refund Billions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 20, 2015
blackpanda:
People are just hypocrites!
Is it not d same pple that said NA shld not approve the loan? Now they want magic road

Smh! Ndiara!
what rubbish, he has a few months to go and went to put the state into debt...who will pay back the money??it is better for a state to know their governor has retired from governance, than to be plunged into last minutes/extra time debt

2 Likes

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Nigerd(m): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2015
meritt:

sharrrap what do you know about Edo,
if not for shio major roads were like this in Benin city and environs,
as we speak works on roads and water storm project that rendered many people homeless are still on going in My state EDO.
That does not mean he should not attend to all the bad roads, but we forget to note that even federal roads are inclusive.
We pray he would be able to fix 80 to 90 percents of the bad roads before he leaves ..
dont just talk cause you want to create space and type for typing sake, do a research, ask questions and conclude..

YOU ARE THE ONE TO KEEP QUITE...
the fraudster called Comrade Gov. the spam us for Edo state u dey support am.

Omojaifoh Ekpoma 5%

1 Like

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by regal121(m): 8:57am On Aug 20, 2015
Numerical syndrome is still the problem

1 Like

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2015
Honeymoon in progress

1 Like

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by abumeinben(m): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2015
Sijo01:
My governor is working!

This one is nothing, compared to numerous others clamouring for attention.
Upper mission extention is there, Evbotubu, Erediauwa, st. Saviour, Lucky way. Just to mention few.
Instead of him to get to work with the money he borrowed, he's blaming pdp that left office years ago of looting the state treasury.

Your governor has stopped working...he now wears oversized coat, he makes noise and goes on vacation every now and then.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by bizza45: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2015
WHAT IS THAT MAN DOING THERE... DISCRIMINATING PDP AND BRINGING OUT MONEY FOR BOKOHARAM VICTIMS WHEREAS HIS STATE IS SO PATHETIC

1 Like

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 20, 2015
jimmy2k:
The oshomole go and die you widower man .very urgly like vulture he will be spending Edo money on that little girl country he married. Buhari bokoharam sponsor must probe him.
u dey jelous the man wife?
Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by NoRetreat(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2015
When you abandoned governance for spokesmanship.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by CyberWolf: 9:20am On Aug 20, 2015
francizy:
Where is that stupid atbu that is always jumping from one Igbo matter to another. Come and clap for your paymaster once more or simply ignore and go back to creating senseless Biafra threads. Ezi tere lipstick!!!
or that ediotic one that calls himself Edcure angry bunch of hopeless hypocrites and bastards..

2 Likes

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Isikaraka: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2015
This Oshiomole man no go go work the roads for his state instead busying himself castigating PDP and GEJ

1 Like

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Iriruaga100(m): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2015
Oshiomole is a big flop. All he did was to beautify federal roads nd rehabilitation of some schools for the past seven years. The best road in edo are federal road.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by EdCure: 9:37am On Aug 20, 2015
CyberWolf:
or that ediotic one that calls himself Edcure angry bunch of hopeless hypocrites and bastards..
I like the way you biafridiots keep killing yourselves over Edo matters. Keep the fixation on Edo state while your mediocre govs continue to Rob your Biafra states blind on the downward spiral into total ruins like you have in all south east states.

Oshiomole represents the true definition of purposeful leadership, fiscal responsibility and infrastructural development that you can only experience when you leave your erosion ravaged biafrad den of thieves.

That community is a developing area in the far outskirts of Benin city.
The relocation of the Fed neuro-psychiatric hospital to the area led to increase in activities and further developments that led to the poor condition of the road.

I want you to be haunted by the reality that Edo and other SS state is ahead of your crime-ridden land of the rising sun of criminality.
francizy nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by mideactive: 9:41am On Aug 20, 2015
I should 2 think Osho is a man of d ppl,dat fights 4 d ppl.but ever since dis guy became a gov. He has truly shown his color. Wata shame angry angry

1 Like

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by chigoizie7(m): 9:42am On Aug 20, 2015
blackpanda:
People are just hypocrites!
Is it not d same pple that said NA shld not approve the loan? Now they want magic road

Smh! Ndiara!

Just listen to urself, was his state not among the 36 states in this country wey de receive allocations from FG?

What did he do with his own?

This is his 7th year as d governor, why is he complaining about PDP leaving an empty treasury now? After his 7yrs in office? What has he been working with for the past 7yrs?

Why should he be borrowing money? Why are other states not also borrowing?

Since PMB was inaugurated almost 3months now, all oshio has been doing is moving from one place to another, what time did he carve out for the running of his state?

Please ans all those, and u will see how incompetent is.

I been like this oshio man ooh, @least when he wa the labor leader. Now I see how wicked and mean they could be.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by asha80(m): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2015
EdCure:

I like the way you biafridiots keep killing yourself over Edo matters.
The relocation of the Fed neuro-psychiatric hospital to the area led to increase in activities and further developments that led to the poor condition of the road.

I want you to be haunted by the reality that Edo and other SS state is ahead of your crime-ridden land of the rising sun of criminality.
self delusion

3 Likes

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by EasternLion: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2015
I thought Igbo man was there problem?
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by EasternLion: 9:53am On Aug 20, 2015
EdCure:

I like the way you biafridiots keep killing yourself over Edo matters. Keep the fixation on Edo state while your mediocre govs continue to Rob your Biafra states blind on the downward spiral into total ruins like you have in all sout east states.

Oshiomole represents the true definition of purposeful leadership, fiscal responsibility and infrastructural development that you can only experience when you leave your erosion ravaged biafrad den of thieve.

francizy nonsense!

Of course, isn't Igbo man the problem?
As always an Igbo man wey dey Ariaria nau, no no, na the one wey dey work for Cutix cable, Have you forgotten?

Chai, Igbos leave them alone nau, wet in sef.
Afuro bi evaigha'ra otivnwe.

Ah ah, wetin.

1 Like

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by EdCure: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2015
asha80:
self delusion
Wilful ignoramus!

3 Likes

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by CyberWolf: 10:02am On Aug 20, 2015
EdCure:

I like the way you biafridiots keep killing yourselves over Edo matters. Keep the fixation on Edo state while your mediocre govs continue to Rob your Biafra states blind on the downward spiral into total ruins like you have in all south east states.

Oshiomole represents the true definition of purposeful leadership, fiscal responsibility and infrastructural development that you can only experience when you leave your erosion ravaged biafrad den of thieves.

francizy nonsense!
hopeless ignoramus feeling funky undecided If they mention SS, this good for nothing ediot will follow jump out ..while other SS states exports meaningful products outside the country, your own SS exports rotten pvssy ..ediot

2 Likes

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by asha80(m): 10:02am On Aug 20, 2015
EdCure:

Wilful ignoramus!
imagine someone from Edo talking about another area being crime ridden lol..ask anyone that travels Lagos to east to and fro to tell you where fears most? Of course Benin by pass..let me not get into cult activities that has been elevated to pride..i repeat self delusion...and he even talked about erosion..only a fool foes not know erosion challenges full Edo too especially auchi,Benin and etsako with up to 100 erosion sites
Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by nnachukz(m): 10:02am On Aug 20, 2015
Funny enough, all APC governors are saints, performing and progressive, so buharians see them and claim so. But reality on ground shows they are more corrupt and retrogressive.
Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by EdCure: 10:07am On Aug 20, 2015
EasternLion:
I thought Igbo man was there problem?
undecided undecided
Come to Benin and see the nuisance your Biafra relatives are constituting:

.They trade in our roads and walkways,
.They blockour roads with their counterfeit products,
.They litter our neighbourhoods,
.They kidnap our people and rape our girls,
.They get drunk and break our laws at will.

Ibos are the problem of Edo state!

3 Likes

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by uboma(m): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2015
I can relate with the issues raised by the op because I was in Benin city some time ago and I was surprised to see the poor road networks available.

Personally I won't drive my own car on those muddy roads. Most of the cars I saw there had thick mud on the tires.
Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by PecE2Make: 10:24am On Aug 20, 2015
This is the change you see @ d pix when Edo people vote APC. How about the loan he collected from the world bank?
Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by bummyla(m): 10:26am On Aug 20, 2015
Adams Oshiomhole is working! hahahahahahaha! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by vega84(m): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2015
To compare wit abia state, those roads on the pix na express #vegatalks
Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by azimibraun: 10:52am On Aug 20, 2015
O boy! sse dem ogene house oooooo!!!!!!! Chai
Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
$75m has gone down d drain, I only pity my people.

OSHO BABA...with him new wifey don run that state down..... grin grin grin grin grin

PMB should start his probe from these his men
Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by crisycent: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2015
It will be unfair to judge oshiomole like this. The truth is, he cannot do everything. Although he's slowed down this second tenure, he's tried and no one can accuse him of being a failure.
Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 20, 2015
EdCure:

Come to Benin and see the nuisance your Biafra relatives are constituting:

.They trade in our roads and walkways,
.They blockour roads with their counterfeit products,
.They litter our neighbourhoods,
.They kidnap our people and rape our girls,
.They get drunk and break our laws at will.

Ibos are the problem of Edo state!

And your problem will never be cured Mr Endcure....do you know why, there is no cure for wrong diagnosis

1 Like

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sijo01:

Upper mission extention is there, Evbotubu, Erediauwa, st. Saviour, Lucky way. Just to mention few.
Instead of him to get to work with the money he borrowed, he's blaming pdp that left office years ago of looting the state treasury.

All the street inside Mission end = deadzone, and if rain fall then it's flooding/muddy things
Iwelu always flooded
Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
This op is actually right. I used to.admre oshi baba till I was posted to Benin for my youth service, I was disappointed to say the least. Benin roads are the worst in Nigeria. I had the.opportunity to serve in a private school in the GRA part of the city. The only road that is good in the GRA is second ugbor. When you get to Ihama, Adesuwa, Upper Adesuwa, Golf road, Ikpoba hills, uer sakpomba, It's such an eyesore. That's just the GRA, once you get to Ekenwa, Upper mission and surrouding neighbourhoods, you would almost cry especially if you have a car. The roads are in deplorable states. I think the fault is from their forefathers from what I oticed. The residents have no drainages or gutters neither do the roads have right of way! The only visible road done by oshio Baba is the airport road to ring road. Oshio Baba, you're such a disgrace. You fall my hands. Please journalists should beam their investigate journalism lights on Benin city roads.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Eastern NASS Members Condemn Clampdown On Secessionists / President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule / The Crave For Political Power; Africa's Longest Serving Presidents FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.