Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road (14919 Views)

PHOTOS: Major Shut Down In Edo Community As Pastor Ize-iyamu Visits For Campaign / 90-Year-Old Man's House Close To Udom's Residence Demolished. Man Laments (Pics) / EFCC Releases Ceos Of Access Bank,sterling Bank After They Refund Billions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Fourwinds: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
$75m has gone down d drain, I only pity my people.
talk well. money dst was just approved by d senate few days ago has gone down d drain. be truthful for once
Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Fourwinds: 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Remember when Anambra roads use to be like this like fifteen years ago. Edo people don enter one chance I hope the 70 million dollars will be extended to this area
U can lie. how can u say fifteen years ago.!! we are looking at year 2000. I still pass thru Anambra in 2007
Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Fourwinds: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
sigiyaya:
Osho baba watin happened to the money you collected recently angry angry angry angry
so money collected recently is like going to d market to but bra and pant rite. if this road gets his attention and he fails to do it in d next six to one year with d money at his disposer., u can then complain
Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
funkybully:
So I was contracted by d Federal neuro-psychiatric hospital Benin to supply them some computer accessories. On getting to the hospital after swimming through pools of thick brown "akamu " flooded access road that leads to d hospital's permanent site at idunwowina community. I met a crowd of bitter, angry, devastated But self determined people protesting in front of the hospital gate.

The Cruz of the matter is , the community having waited effortlessly for oshiomhole nd his local govt to no avail, they had to write the hospital management to come to their aid by grading the road. The hospital mgt promised to do something But after several months of waiting, the community decided to take a protest walk to d hospital.

Their anger was that the hospital suppose to provide them roads, water, light and school as part of their corporate social responsibility, hmmm, hospital ke?

My verdict: The state govt should be magnanimous to FG for citing this hospital in Edo, and complement the effort of the FG by providing access road to the hospital as well as d community that gave out the land. Hospitals hardly make profits that will be enough for them to tar roads.

So I call on Oshiomhole to urgently do something to help this community as my car was hospitalized in d mechanic workshop after paddling over river idunwowina where I go find money.

Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, afam4eva
What do you people expect? When your governor's name means "thief".
OSHI in Igbo means= THIEF
OMO in yo-robber means= CHILD
OLE in yo-robber means=THIEF
Now, combine them!!
It means OSHIOMOLE represents thievery.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by francizy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
EdCure:

I like the way you biafridiots keep killing yourselves over Edo matters. Keep the fixation on Edo state while your mediocre govs continue to Rob your Biafra states blind on the downward spiral into total ruins like you have in all south east states.

Oshiomole represents the true definition of purposeful leadership, fiscal responsibility and infrastructural development that you can only experience when you leave your erosion ravaged biafrad den of thieves.

That community is a developing area in the far outskirts of Benin city.
The relocation of the Fed neuro-psychiatric hospital to the area led to increase in activities and further developments that led to the poor condition of the road.

I want you to be haunted by the reality that Edo and other SS state is ahead of your crime-ridden land of the rising sun of criminality.
francizy nonsense!

See painment oh!!! I never even mentioned you, never did that before but you accorded me a space in your useless post. Who is dragging what with you? My own is, all man for himself. A foolish kid will only open threads spewing gibberish about a Biafra that don't give a hoot about him instead of holding his governor responsible. I've been to your state severally and if that state is ahead like you claim, then am sorry for Nigeria cuz am going for its wake keep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
Fourwinds:
U can lie. how can u say fifteen years ago.!! we are looking at year 2000. I still pass thru Anambra in 2007
Anambra state roads not federal road Gej refuse to build. No Anambra state road is like that now when as I mention 15 years I know what I am talking about because majority of roads I pass through on my way to school then was like that by 2005 majority of the roads were repaired by Obi and Ngige government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Fourwinds: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Anambra state roads not federal road Gej refuse to build. No Anambra state road is like that now when as I mention 15 years I know what I am talking about because majority of roads I pass through on my way to school then was like that by 2005 majority of the roads were repaired by Obi and Ngige government.
I'm not doubting d performance of d two governors u mentioned but it was d year u exaggerated dat kept me wondering
Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by funkybully(f): 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
ekenedegreat:
What do you people expect? When your governor's name means "thief".
OSHI in Igbo means= THIEF
OMO in yo-robber means= CHILD
OLE in yo-robber means=THIEF
Now, combine them!!
It means OSHIOMOLE represents thievery.

Lol see definition of oshiobaba name

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by scionD: 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
Helo Nigeria!! Shebi that road was bad for long..? And Edo community early this yr came out in mass to suport Oshoh to campaign against GEJ calling him curopt presid, when will our people go say no to lie even when huge money is involve...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by Gablo500(m): 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
meritt:

sharrrap what do you know about Edo,
if not for shio major roads were like this in Benin city and environs,
as we speak works on roads and water storm project that rendered many people homeless are still on going in My state EDO.
That does not mean he should not attend to all the bad roads, but we forget to note that even federal roads are inclusive.
We pray he would be able to fix 80 to 90 percents of the bad roads before he leaves ..
dont just talk cause you want to create space and type for typing sake, do a research, ask questions and conclude..

Guy wats up with democracy
Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by max20ebi: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
Edo state hd been destroyed by the Comrade Governor

1 Like

Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by funkybully(f): 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
max20ebi:
Edo state hd been destroyed by the Comrade Governor

My brother, d midget now sleeps in Abuja
Re: Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road by melzabull(f): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2015
where are the bastadsss called koboko69, donphilipous, jesuslovesme(God punish you), sandraokosun, exinfelis and other naira land Edo zombies?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) / 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo Who Assaulted Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.