Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) (40620 Views)

Motorcycle Thief Burnt By Mob In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" / Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by metronaija: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-mQ08oi2gp4c/VdTjM14i7XI/AAAAAAACJMY/SkNtyT4nMTo/s1600/CMzAaT6XAAEWYzL.jpg[/img]
An suspected car thief was caught and burnt to death in Lagos yesterday.According to a www.metronaija.com reader,who was at the scene said ,he was caught at Isikalu street junction,Olodi-Apapa, Lagos...

Wow...... ...Jungle justice though..Still not an option

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photo-car-thief-burnt-to-death-by-angry.html
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 20, 2015
[size=14]Have nothing to comment.

Just happy denying INTROVERT and LADY F their birthrights grin [/size]

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Abeyjide: 7:57am On Aug 20, 2015
everyday for the thief,one day for the owner.if u remember what thief/armed robbers did to ur love ones,you won't pity them.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Immanueladebol(m): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:00am On Aug 20, 2015
People have lost confidence in the police.

7 Likes

Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by hyfr(m): 8:00am On Aug 20, 2015
Irony of life, the real criminals that are meant to be burnt with brimstone are busy jetting round the continent, while a victim of frustration from these criminals is vested upon. Nigerians its high time we stopped jungle justice, if you have recovered your stolen item why not call the police.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:00am On Aug 20, 2015
Its barbaric

4 Likes

Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2015
Sometimes self-justice is good, especially in a country where the police and the judiciary have failed the masses.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by dridowu: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2015
1995 comes to mind, when i saw a thief been caught, matcheted, burnt right in front of me, what a bad memory, say no to jungle justice

20 Likes

Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2015
Jungle justice, a barbaric act.

It's so unfortunate for the thief embarassed, well everybody is a thief believe it or deal with it.

Jungle justice is a crime

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 8:24am On Aug 20, 2015
This rubbish is getting out of hand, how can people be so heartless. Buhari needs to look into this. Burning people like goat, why will Nigeria experience a meaningful change if it's people continue to act this way.

2 Likes

Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by legendboy(m): 8:25am On Aug 20, 2015
oooo!. black man black mentality. As if none of dem dia has never robbed someone

1 Like

Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 8:25am On Aug 20, 2015
Jungle justice is wrong, detestable and condemnable but it is a reflection of how much faith the people have in the justice administration system and value chain. It will not stop until people believe true justice is possible and likely from the legitimate justice system. An extension of jungle justice is when the police parade suspects (sometimes with weapons in front of them as conclusive evidence of their guilt) and allow journalists to interview them. This is wrong. We should learn of their confessions from court reporters and from the court process not concluding their guilt and later extracting confessions from them

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by hazyfm1: 8:25am On Aug 20, 2015
...I don't support jungle justice, but I don't have pity for him..

That's how they stole mine and got away with it, I hope its dsame guy

7 Likes

Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Dottore: 8:25am On Aug 20, 2015
Chai
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 20, 2015
This is wrong!! Jungle justice is NO justice at all..people should know better undecided
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by kenedy175(m): 8:25am On Aug 20, 2015
Sad!
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 20, 2015
Primitive and crude Nigerians. Leaving the mega thieves and BURNING the little ones. Where are the police? BLACKS will never think. That's why they stink!

4 Likes

Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Skypelogger: 8:26am On Aug 20, 2015
Haa
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by FrankValency(m): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2015
The real thieves are in Abuja,Ministries,Govt houses,while we kill people on streets everyday(in as much I don't support crime) but jungle justice is a NO NO for me.......chai,Eko ni baje o!!!!! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by asodeboyede(m): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2015
This is an ungodly and primitive act! Whatever happens to SECOND CHANCE in the lexicon of these 'SAINTS' is what I don't know. There should be stiff laws enshrined in our constitution to really rid off this menace!

2 Likes

Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Kelklein(m): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2015
Naija doing jungle justice since 458BC
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by kingarizona1(m): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2015
What happen to the Cops?
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by adonbilivit: 8:27am On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Smuthx(m): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2015
Its a pity
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2015
Aminat508:
embarassed embarassed
I love you aminat
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Pavore9: 8:28am On Aug 20, 2015
Sighing.....
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by tollytexy(m): 8:28am On Aug 20, 2015
THey won't try this during fuel scarcity ..lol

1 Like

Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by blazetitov: 8:28am On Aug 20, 2015
Bad!
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by stevebond007(m): 8:28am On Aug 20, 2015
I believe some of these people are identifiable...
And their LG chairman that stole millions passes by that road.
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 20, 2015
Wicked souls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) / Imo Police Parade Kidnappers, Traditional Ruler, Native Doctor, Pastor, Others / SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.