Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

In Need Of Some One Who Know How To Sell On Konga And Jumia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of Some One Who Know How To Sell On Konga And Jumia (588 Views)

Konga And Yudala Merger In Pictures / I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today / The Risks Of Selling On Konga And Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Some One Who Know How To Sell On Konga And Jumia by adebayo3449(m): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2015
pls am in need of some one who know how to sell on konga and jumia.i am in akure and i also stay at osogbo pls how can i start selling,do they have drop point in akure and osogbo.and pls teach me all what i need to start selling.thanks in advance
Re: In Need Of Some One Who Know How To Sell On Konga And Jumia by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 20, 2015
adebayo3449:
pls am in need of some one who know how to sell on konga and jumia.i am in akure and i also stay at osogbo pls how can i start selling,do they have drop point in akure and osogbo.and pls teach me all what i need to start selling.thanks in advance
How can you be in Akure and also stay in Oshogbo?
Besides, what do you sell perhaps you might want to try dealdey.
Re: In Need Of Some One Who Know How To Sell On Konga And Jumia by adebayo3449(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2015
Tnx sir,am always in akure during the week and in osogbo on week ends okay.i deal with power banks,wrist watches jewery,shoes etc
Re: In Need Of Some One Who Know How To Sell On Konga And Jumia by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
register on Konga mall
https://shq.konga.com/
Re: In Need Of Some One Who Know How To Sell On Konga And Jumia by adebayo3449(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
tnx boss,buh did dy av drop off point in akure

(1) (Reply)

Oil Price Falls $10 Below Federal Government's Budget Benchmark-Punch / Be Your Own Boss / For OND, HND, and BSC.. Apply within...!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.