Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office (31808 Views)

Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities / Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office / Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by UncleJudax(m): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
mikolo80:
you see this mentality,right here, is why the black race remains at bottom of every human living standard index.even if they bring unu go America where everything works, unu must find something to complain about meanwhile unu God give opportunity pass.

for goodness sake na nafdac akunyiĺi take make name and na one unknown post turn due process ezekwesili into star.

there are 6000 appointments so each tribe will get 200 and 2000 slots, instead you're fixating on less than hundred 'juicy ' appointments. I SMH for my ppl ignorance and Oliver TwistIness
Una don de talk this same thing for 3months. #6000 appointments cheesy
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by wiseoneking: 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
midolian:

You know why I love Buhari? .. He doesn't even know noise-makers like you exist. He is just doing his thing.
It actually 95% hausas and 5% igbo/yoruba and others. Lol
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by ALISMILE(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
starG7:
hmm good to know u re a criminal undecided
We in d South are mostly cultist and criminals and therefore very unfit to old key positions because of d lack of fear of God in us! GEJ was a thief! OBJ anoda big thief! Buhari, even PDP ve admitted that he is clean! Wat about Shagari? He cud not even build a house of his own until d gov assisted him! Wat bout Muritarla Muhammed? Tafawa Balewa! Ahmedu bello! Am not afraid to say it, that Northernarns are better dan us! Am not sayin they re saints, but u re more likely to find amongst them a principled person, like PMB,Yaradua, SLS, Elrufai, Ribadu etc!
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by honeywealth75(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
Emekamex:
ISIS was created due to a non inclusive government in Iraq; it is not rocket science to know that Nigeria is heading the same way gradually.
my man na lie u talk jor, always get ur facts before making comments on issues of national interest, ur comments just show how dafts u are, probably u av bin watching NTA news only all dis while.
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by gidado14(m): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
yang:
hausa fulani Jihad continues
see ur bad mouth full of shit
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by wiseoneking: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
topsyking:
another northerner
Am yoruba but am beginning to dislike general buhari's tribalistic appointments
Too late bro. Igbo saw that long ago. Ibe Kachikwu post in NNPC dwarfs all assistant spokes shit he is distributing to yorubas. Igbo been punished along side with the yoruba. Yoruba's having it even worst. While igbo pressured Buh for more posts, the yoruba shy's away and losses all.
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by ibedun: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
KunleBoye:
Aboki go, Aboki come

Igbo boy fronting as Yoruba, so the replaced Okogu is a northerner? You will die of frustration.
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by wiseoneking: 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
tonychristopher:
Igbo's were right after all for not voting him ..they saw the handwriting on the face
They are even getting more attention that the yorubas which sacrifice everything and are still worshipping him despite all he is presently doing.
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by ibedun: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
wiseoneking:
Too late bro. Igbo saw that long ago. Ibe Kachikwu post in NNPC dwarfs all assistant spokes shit he is distributing to yorubas. Igbo been punished along side with the yoruba. Yoruba's having it even worst. While igbo pressured Buh for more posts, the yoruba shy's away and losses all.

Shut up there, wailer! Are they not Nigerians? The appointment reflects that there are numerous northerners in the top rank of our civil service. So PMB should put a spare part seller from Ladipo there? Or iya iyabo just to pacify you? 5% please keep quiet.
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by wiseoneking: 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
topsyking:

dont even go there; Bleep gej
we dont have any option that's why we voted for him not because we like him
Eeeyah, kpele. You don dey Confess. ConFess more and yorubas shall be free. You people are suffering worst than 5%. Scam alert.
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by jamitt: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
Remove annd replace with fulani man, they are most learned and yet things are very bad why they were acting.
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by ALISMILE(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
wiseoneking:
Ethnic bigot! Look dis up n ur dictionary!
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by backtosender: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
ibedun:

Shut up there, wailer! Are they not Nigerians? The appointment reflects that there are numerous northerners in the top rank of our civil service. So PMB should put a spare part seller from Ladipo there? Or iya iyabo just to pacify you? 5% please keep quiet.
story as if most of the Northerners in nigeria civil society are not mostly below pass mark 3rd class graduates grin the car parts buisness is not cheap you think you can afford even half container of different motor parts in it?if you are in a position in closing a concealment worth $50.000 right now can you provide it?if you havent seen couple of Gees$$££ in one rap on daily basis in your life then you are a very poor man grin....yorooba will defend their masters your tribe have lost sense of belonging grin
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by wiseoneking: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
dammytosh:

Why won't it be a Northern Agenda when all other regions are full of Armed Robbers.

Not even AMaechi, Fashola etc can be adjudged clean.

If he like he should constitute Govt with 100% Northerners. Who cares.

How many names have been investigated by DSS and they all came back rotten.
99% brainwashed SW? Northerners are now you saints and angels while Fashola you former mr perfect is now arm robber to u.
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by Emekamex(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
nobeku:
Who is this illiterate trader talking?ISIS did whatABEG!ABEG!!ABEG!!!
Mumu, ISIS became stronger in Iraq because the Sunnis embraced them out of neglect from the Iraq government.
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by wiseoneking: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
ALISMILE:
Keep crying son! Am frm d south too and I knw tthat southerners are knwn criminals!
Look at his name Ali. You are from the south kwa. You are a criminal then since you said that they are known criminal. Northern akura
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by Emekamex(m): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
honeywealth75:

my man na lie u talk jor, always get ur facts before making comments on issues of national interest, ur comments just show how dafts u are, probably u av bin watching NTA news only all dis while.
Read up Mr and be enlightened
http://m.france24.com/en/20140810-french-foreign-minister-iraq-talks-isis-insurgency

http://www.mojahedin.org/newsen/30107/Barack-Obama-solution-for-ISIS-crisis-is-establishing-inclusive-government-in-Iraq

http://www.maryknollogc.org/article/middle-east-inclusive-political-strategy-counter-isis
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by ibedun: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
backtosender:
story as if most of the Northerners in nigeria civil society are not mostly below pass mark 3rd class graduates grin the car parts buisness is not cheap you think you can afford even half container of different motor parts in it?if you are in a position in closing a concealment worth $50.000 right now can you provide it?if you havent seen couple of Gees$$££ in one rap on daily basis in your life then you are a very poor man grin....yorooba will defend their masters your tribe have lost sense of belonging grin

I earned $35k in one day in June 2011. Earn using intellectual legal know how not stealing or cheating the government as you orangutans do. Beat that!
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by wiseoneking: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
sukkot:
you want him to give the juicy positions to your thieving igbo brothers abi ? gerrarahere. the only igbo man on this planet earth that i can trust is kwachikwu, and he has been appointed. the rest of yall know where the lagoons is at grin grin grin grin wink

i am not being tribalistic by the way because i dont think he should appoint any yorubas too. i think he should appoint whomever he is comfortable with appointing regardless of their tribe. i dont trust too many
Buhari has an open hatred for the igbos but a secret hatred for the yorubas. Igbos are ready to tackle him while the yorubas are shy to do so for the mockery they will receive from the igbos. I see igbos getting attention by buhari by force in his ministerial list. So far yorub are far cheated with media assistance and not else.
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by watchindelta(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Goke7:

Am with you on this, one thing I like about PMB is that he goes ahead to take his decisions not minding the wailers, you just wake up tommorrow morning and hear about another appointment without noise or speculations, na this kind man fit Nigeria o, cos we are just too stubborn in Nigeria and too many witches too, that's why you hear all the continued wailing about witch-hunt. grin

As far as power keeps improving and refineries are working, I don't care which region is getting more appointments or not. period
you get light 4 ur area bros? fuel here in warri 100# a litter oh bros
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by Goke7: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Tripleclick:
the main thing why we are not moving, is that we dnt look ahead of time, but leave with time,,,, i hope you are preparing?? U cn enjoy light today,,, but u wont ask for what will mk it stable for d next 20yrs,, praise whatva he does,, after he become very strong and stemed on ground,, he may rule you for d next 20yrs.,, Be prepared!

as long as I have light and the refineries are working, i don't mind any leader be it from the south or north who can guarantee me that [constant light and working refineries] ruling for the next twenty years. I prefer that to a day of cluelessness bro.
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by sukkot: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
wiseoneking:
Buhari has an open hatred for the igbos but a secret hatred for the yorubas. Igbos are ready to tackle him while the yorubas are shy to do so for the mockery they will receive from the igbos. I see igbos getting attention by buhari by force in his ministerial list. So far yorub are far cheated with media assistance and not else.
change your name to stupidoneking. you have made no point. buhari loves yorubas. see how he is romancing fashola and the yoruba man who was agricultural minister under jonathan and then he chose yoruba as his media person. yet he has not chosen one ndigbo. you are on your own ndigbo. yoruba and buhari is real padi-padis. dont try to include us in buharis hatred of igbos lmao. misery loves company
MISERY LOVES COMPANY is what is worrying you
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by ALISMILE(m): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
wiseoneking:
Look at his name Ali. You are from the south kwa. You are a criminal then since you said that they are known criminal. Northern akura
Am not like u- anoda criminal gud at hiding ur name and parpetrating untoward tins in disguise! Am a ful blooded Southernan frm d SS to be more specific! D diff bwt us is dat u re an ethnic bigot who is blind to d trut! We re criminals my broda! I grew and schooled in a society were cultist re revered and yahoo boys idolised! That's how bad it is! If it is sombdy frm Ghana that will giv me gud lite and gud roads for d next 20yrs I want him! We re simply nt ready again for anoda cluelessness or anoda Deizani or Oduah who only knw how to rape d system!
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Let' nobody say north is the only region that has competent people to hold all this position her kinsman is appointing them into.If it were jonathan, hell rufai and his brothers will be barking like a hungry lion.This is an ISIS administration.
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
Yorubas are secretly biting their fingers right now.
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by wiseoneking: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
mikolo80:
dis mumu(gej) know how to conserve him own moni na im him just de buy private jet with our own. thunder fire him and all him family
This one still they cry about Gej while Buh don make SW 1%
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by wiseoneking: 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
ALISMILE:
We in d South are mostly cultist and criminals and therefore very unfit to old key positions because of d lack of fear of God in us! GEJ was a thief! OBJ anoda big thief! Buhari, even PDP ve admitted that he is clean! Wat about Shagari? He cud not even build a house of his own until d gov assisted him! Wat bout Muritarla Muhammed? Tafawa Balewa! Ahmedu bello! Am not afraid to say it, that Northernarns are better dan us! Am not sayin they re saints, but u re more likely to find amongst them a principled person, like PMB,Yaradua, SLS, Elrufai, Ribadu etc!
Another brainwashed Waste
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by ALISMILE(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
wiseoneking:
Another brainwashed Waste
counter my points b4 u can say am brianwashed!
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by honeywealth75(m): 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
Emekamex:

Read up Mr and be enlightened
http://m.france24.com/en/20140810-french-foreign-minister-iraq-talks-isis-insurgency

http://www.mojahedin.org/newsen/30107/Barack-Obama-solution-for-ISIS-crisis-is-establishing-inclusive-government-in-Iraq
. I was right , i never made mistake when i said earlier that u were daft, u probably rushed searched google and failed to read the content b4 replying me, anyway what was written on those two pages was that an inclusive government should be formed to defeat ISIS, and they never said that they where formed because they were not included. I have never seen where extremist being included in a national goverment. Get a life wailer, and stop living in darkness.
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by Goke7: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
watchindelta:
you get light 4 ur area bros? fuel here in warri 100# a litter oh bros

where I live in Lagos I have been there for five years, i have never had power this good, despite the weak transformer in my area, PHCN now rations the light in my area for two days on and a day off, my brother for five years I put on my gen every blessed day sometimes i have no light for two weeks to a month but now for the two days on, I have light for close to 36 hrs out of 48 hrs, i use less fuel now and its saving me money even if fuel is 100N per litre, I spend less on fuel now. it has never been these good, there are even some folks in various places now that the battery of their gen has run down due to constant light, even the blind knows this. Fuel scarcity is gradually becoming a thing of the past as the refineries are now working and less tankers now enter apapa to load. I work around trinity, close to capital oil, apapa where tankers load, for over two years I could not drive my car to work due to tankers blocking the access road but now due to law enforcement and reduced number of tankers, I drive very freely to my office now, I say all this practical experience so that nobody can tell me bullshit.

I voted Buhari for two reasons: 1. Electric Power 2. Reduced Importation of fuel by working refineries. Am afraid Buhari is already meeting my expectations so far. if he likes let him appoint all members of his family to positions as far as these two things are working, am okay. Thanks.
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by wiseoneking: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
ALISMILE:
Ethnic bigot! Look dis up n ur dictionary!
Eeeyah, this Ali man. You too dey vex. I do fear almajiri's brought up. Dey be like "na we be the boko boys" take it easy, ISIS are not recruiting yet. You sound desperate. Poor Ali

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Iara Oshiomhole Covers Vanguard Allure Magazine / Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS / 2019: Top Presidential Candidates Who Have Visited Obasanjo Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.