Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office (31843 Views)

Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities / Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office / Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by dougivilla(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
mikolo80:
are you that naive. do you believe what you copy and pasted on your CV when you were applying for job. can you honestly say at the risk of sango striking you with epilepsy that you did not embellish your attributes. all liars shall have their armholes soldered
Well for our information, not everyone you interact with on NL is a kid or in paid employment. The fact that we all meet here does not mean we do not have some business men and employers of labour among us.

Secondly, the obvious implication of choosing to tow your line of reasoning is that there is/was really no CHANGE after all. ...or PMB perhaps is a bigger scammer than many of us would ever come to find out.

Thanks for the revelation.
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by myproperty(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
dammytosh:

Why won't it be a Northern Agenda when all other regions are full of Armed Robbers.

Not even AMaechi, Fashola etc can be adjudged clean.

If he like he should constitute Govt with 100% Northerners. Who cares.

How many names have been investigated by DSS and they all came back rotten.
dammytosh:

I am not being tribalistic about corruption.

Can you nominate people from other region that you think can fill in those post ?

I bet before you name one APC member, Paragraphs of corrupt practice will surface

I am a realist

NB : Buhari has a pool to select from. From that pool, finding people that are not corrupt is an herculean task. All the people you mentioned don't even belong to Buhari's camp.

It is sad.

You are tribalistic with passion your first post says it all. You all other regions are full of thieves. So I responded to your first post by letting you know that in as much as thieves are in every region but your exalted region thrives on it. you can't beat IBB,Umaru Dikko,Atiku,Abacha and even the one that spend few months(Abdulsalam) and yet swept the whole treasury. My response is to your statement in your first post, you didn't talk about Buhari's camp nor did you mention political party, you talked about region and even mentioned name of some people in that region and yet in Buhari's camp.

Pray let Buhari succeed instead of exalting a region that took Nigeria backward
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by mikolo80: 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
dougivilla:
Well for our information, not everyone you interact with on NL is a kid or in paid employment. The fact that we all meet here does not mean we do not have some business men and employers of labour among us.

Secondly, the obvious implication of choosing to tow your line of reasoning is that there is/was really no CHANGE after all. ...or PMB perhaps is a bigger scammer than many of us would ever come to find out.

Thanks for the revelation.
OK OK OK.my apologies. do you believe what your employees copy and paste on their CV when they are applying for job. can you honestly say at the risk of sango striking you with epilepsy that they did not embellish theirr attributes. all liars shall have their armholes soldered. look all I'm saying is both pdp o, apc o, the two both of them are liars.in politics you simply pick the kids you want to believe. bet if you're waiting for politician to tell you truth you are on a very long tin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) / South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) / Aminu Kani, Jigawa PDP Gov Aspirant Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.