Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,687 members, 7,851,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office (31840 Views)

Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities / Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office / Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by Dbboy(m): 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
ALISMILE:
Keep crying son! Am frm d south too and I knw tthat southerners are knwn criminals!

RUBBISH, HOW ARE THEY KNOWN CRIMINAL BECAUSE BUHARI SAID SO.
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by vanunu: 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
[quote author=Emekamex post=37148919]ISIS was created due to a non inclusive government in Iraq; it is not rocket science to know that Nigeria is heading the same way gradually.[/quote
My friend no amount of talk will stop Buhari from doing what he knows how to do. stop disturbing your self. after this four years, your people will no that you don't joke with a hard-liner.
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by wiseoneking: 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
Emekamex:

Mumu, ISIS became stronger in Iraq because the Sunnis embraced them out of neglect from the Iraq government.
Emeka, leave that guy. He is a well known almajiri

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
grin
dammytosh:

Why won't it be a Northern Agenda when all other regions are full of Armed Robbers.

Not even AMaechi, Fashola etc can be adjudged clean.

If he like he should constitute Govt with 100% Northerners. Who cares.

How many names have been investigated by DSS and they all came back rotten.
grin
dammytosh:

Why won't it be a Northern Agenda when all other regions are full of Armed Robbers.

Not even AMaechi, Fashola etc can be adjudged clean.

If he like he should constitute Govt with 100% Northerners. Who cares.

How many names have been investigated by DSS and they all came back rotten.
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by backtosender: 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
ibedun:

I earned $35k in one day in June 2011. Earn using intellectual legal know how not stealing or cheating the government as you orangutans do. Beat that!
hahahhaha $35k in one day so you must be richer than OSUN state then chai i fear ohhhh

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by GentleToks(m): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
Emekamex:
ISIS was created due to a non inclusive government in Iraq; it is not rocket science to know that Nigeria is heading the same way gradually.

If we all cope well with Igbo dominated last administration of your Ijaw master without war, you and your fellow Igbos have no choice than to live comfortably with what you started in Jonathan administration which was marginalisation of others.

If it's war, bring it on, other Nigerians are waiting.....
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by GentleToks(m): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Emekamex:
ISIS was created due to a non inclusive government in Iraq; it is not rocket science to know that Nigeria is heading the same way gradually.

If we all cope well with Igbo dominated last administration of your Ijaw master without war, you and your fellow Igbos have no choice than to live comfortably with what you started in Jonathan administration which was marginalisation of others.

If it's war, bring it on, other Nigerians are waiting.....

Buhari is like me; pay evil with evil. He is paying tribalistic Igbos with their own coins
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by anigbajumo(m): 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
Happiness87:
you have media assistant already working with liar mohammed to peddle lies

No kill me wif laugh,M'yoruba bt I still bliv in PMB...

Ther ar over 600 appointments by fed gov to make...
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by roob: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
Government of Abokis, shoe-makers,herdsmen,Gworo sellers.... uhm
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by 9JAgosurvive: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
If the Saraduna of Sokoto, Sir Ahmedu Bello would rather a non Nigerian take up a Job, than give it to a non Northerner. Then 50years on, am not surprised at the appointment pattern of President Buhari - it's evident this held ideology is still strong with the Northern Elite and followers alike. Though a bit soutle, and using may means as a distraction eg appointment of the NNPC GMD, delaying the appointments of ministers until all key post in the military, government agencies, and parastatals are filled first, with the Northerners holding the Lions share of key posts.

Now it seems the north is quite, Arewa has lost its voice, the North is fully in power again.

Was this why I voted Goodluck out of power, was this why we shouted change so a section of the country reassest it's dominance.

I believe highly qualified technocrats, within and outside the civil service can be found in all regions, sections and groups across Nigeria.

But no problem, we would see,.. We would certainly see... .. PMB Keep doing what you know best..

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by wiseoneking: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
sukkot:
change your name to stupidoneking. you have made no point. buhari loves yorubas. see how he is romancing fashola and the yoruba man who was agricultural minister under jonathan and then he chose yoruba as his media person. yet he has not chosen one ndigbo. you are on your own ndigbo. yoruba and buhari is real padi-padis. dont try to include us in buharis hatred of igbos lmao. misery loves company
MISERY LOVES COMPANY is what is worrying you
1% just dey brag. Mr Buhari love yoruba for your dream. Igbo man will still be appointed the finance minister: kalu idika kalu, cbn now igbo, nnpc now igbo. Also trade investment etc wil rock the igbos. Yes minister of communication, tourism, women's affair etc for sure is yoruba. A jewish king can never be stupid. Succut and not sukkot is the main spelling of your name. It is an Hebrew name. Sukkot means a slave. Succut is a town/city in hebrew-igbo town in state of isreal
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by babestella: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
See the formular below:

1. Sack the southerner, appoint a northerner.

2. Sack the northerner and replace him with another northerner.

3. Sack the southerner, if there is no northerner to step in, PMB takes up the position.

PMB will never sack a northerner and appoint a southerner. His brother said it in 1966, it hasn't changed. Northernisation of Nigeria loading...............

If you are still waiting for a main list, then you are as s1lly as a dunkey's pooo0ooh.

The ministerial list is something that is backed and operated in line with our constitution. If your state gets a minister, it is their right and not a favor or privilege, every state must get a ministerial position as backed by our constitution. Don't deceive yourself waiting for a main list.

Northerners do not have the exclusive preserve of qualified and competent professionals, they are abound every where in the country and as a matter of fact more are in the south.
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by watchindelta(m): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
Goke7:

where I live in Lagos I have been there for five years, i have never had power this good, despite the weak transformer in my area, PHCN now rations the light in my area for two days on and a day off, my brother for five years I put on my gen every blessed day sometimes i have no light for two weeks to a month but now for the two days on, I have light for close to 36 hrs out of 48 hrs, i use less fuel now and its saving me money even if fuel is 100N per litre, I spend less on fuel now. it has never been these good, there are even some folks in various places now that the battery of their gen has run down due to constant light, even the blind knows this. Fuel scarcity is gradually becoming a thing of the past as the refineries are now working and less tankers now enter apapa to load. I work around trinity, close to capital oil, apapa where tankers load, for over two years I could not drive my car to work due to tankers blocking the access road but now due to law enforcement and reduced number of tankers, I drive very freely to my office now, I say all this practical experience so that nobody can tell me bullshit.

I voted Buhari for two reasons: 1. Electric Power 2. Reduced Importation of fuel by working refineries. Am afraid Buhari is already meeting my expectations so far. if he likes let him appoint all members of his family to positions as far as these two things are working, am okay. Thanks.
bros urs good oh, here no light! n the fuel I dey buy 100# dey vex me seriously.
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by Tripleclick(m): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Goke7:

as long as I have light and the refineries are working, i don't mind any leader be it from the south or north who can guarantee me that [constant light and working refineries] ruling for the next twenty years. I prefer that to a day of cluelessness bro.
when d times comes...... mk sure yu r prepard
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by sukkot: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
wiseoneking:
1% just dey brag. Mr Buhari love yoruba for your dream. Igbo man will still be appointed the finance minister: kalu idika kalu, cbn now igbo, nnpc now igbo. Also trade investment etc wil rock the igbos. Yes minister of communication, tourism, women's affair etc for sure is yoruba. A jewish king can never be stupid. Succut and not sukkot is the main spelling of your name. It is an Hebrew name. Sukkot means a slave. Succut is a town/city in hebrew-igbo town in state of isreal
i thought you mothafokaz didnt want to be part of nigeria ? confused biafrans
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by wiseoneking: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
ALISMILE:
Am not like u- anoda criminal gud at hiding ur name and parpetrating untoward tins in disguise! Am a ful blooded Southernan frm d SS to be more specific! D diff bwt us is dat u re an ethnic bigot who is blind to d trut! We re criminals my broda! I grew and schooled in a society were cultist re revered and yahoo boys idolised! That's how bad it is! If it is sombdy frm Ghana that will giv me gud lite and gud roads for d next 20yrs I want him! We re simply nt ready again for anoda cluelessness or anoda Deizani or Oduah who only knw how to rape d system!
Nna, you still dey alive. Have you ever seen any Ali that smile(Alismile). Contd to deceive your self. You are d full blooded proud southerners and you boldly made a statement in your quotes"that all southerners are criminal". I am just calling you what you called your self. You said you are a criminal. Why crying over a split milk. Be specific to say where you are from. SS is a zone. If you are proud of where you come from mention it. What town? You sound like an auchi man.lol Alibaba and the 40 thieves. Nwa buhari ndi ogbu mmadu.
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by babestella: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
coolzeal:
Hahahahhaha.... You wicked ooh!!!..

Buhari gave media assistant to Femi Adesina because this past election campaign made Buhari realize that those guys from that divide of the country are "great liars" whose lies could wake a 20 year ago dead body. Give it to liar Mohammed please. grin grin grin grin
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by mannycrown: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
Did you notice he holds ONLY a BSc? **
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by oyinkuro87: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
Is better to be clueless than to be brainless grin...if you support, it like
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by babestella: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
ALISMILE:
Keep crying son! Am frm d south too and I knw tthat southerners are knwn criminals!

If southerners are "criminals" then we could be right to say that northerners are "angels and saints"

You guys are just too naive, calling out yourselves and dry cleaning your dirty linen in the open while the northerner are bent on covering their own people just to hoodwink the rest of you dullards to getting all the top jobs.

The northerners have rules this nation for over 35 years and holding down all top jobs.

No problem, continue. You'll all soon become certified "house boy" for the gworo eaters. The certificates are loading.......
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by Emekamex(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
honeywealth75:
. I was right , i never made mistake when i said earlier that u were daft, u probably rushed searched google and failed to read the content b4 replying me, anyway what was written on those two pages was that an inclusive government should be formed to defeat ISIS, and they never said that they where formed because they were not included. I have never seen where extremist being included in a national goverment. Get a life wailer, and stop living in darkness.
Read up all the links especially the last one Mr.
->ISIS followers/members are mostly from the Sunnis who have been marginalized in government for ages.
->Most who join ISIS do so as a way of escape or hope and also as a way of revenge against the Iraq government.
->If you think these reasons didn't contribute to ISIS being a strong force, then you must be completely deluded.

Read the link below also
http://www.rferl.mobi/a/25432218.html
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by Eluwilussit(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Who are the we? Didn't GEJ give SE and SS top appointments in his own time? Abegi! The person I still miss is Yar'Adua.

Death dealt a tough one on us. He was a good man. May he have peace in the bosom of the Lord. Amen.
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by mhbabanna: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
ALISMILE:
and he was nt brainwashed wen GEJ gave all juicy appointments to is sisters frm d SouthSouth? U guys re jus so gud at crying!
All this waiters seem not to observe that almost all the former occupants of the various offices PMB is appointing northerners for were occupied by either ss/se and the North/ southwest never complained. While GEJ was busy appointing his own people nobody ranted. Thank god Baba doesn't even know anybody is ranting because he's got what it takes not - guts.I just hope some people can live to see the end of Baba's tenure
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by 912(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
nationwide1:

Do you mean there are no trustworthy people in the south?

Rethink and rewrite your post. It's one of the weakest defence I've ever seen on nairaland.

Obviously you read my post without a single drop of comprehension and just like Buhari I refuse to dignify your comment with any reasonable answer smiley
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by ALISMILE(m): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
babestella:

If southerners are "criminals" then we could be right to say that northerners are "angels and saints"

You guys are just too naive, calling out yourselves and dry cleaning your dirty linen in the open while the northerner are bent on covering their own people just to hoodwink the rest of you dullards to getting all the top jobs.

The northerners have rules this nation for over 35 years and holding down all top jobs.

No problem, continue. You'll all soon become certified "house boy" for the gworo eaters. The certificates are loading.......
Change ur mentality and stop being an ethnic bigot! Our broda who was there for 6yrs fixed his criminal sisters in key positions and wat does d country have to show for it? I still say it again that if its a ghanian or a Korean that can fix our problems 4us, they will get my support!
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by ogundeleai(m): 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
alcmene:
I am happy because i never contributed to this mess going on in the country......GEJ we miss you
You miss?
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by Goke7: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
Tripleclick:
when d times comes...... mk sure yu r prepard

of course we are prepared just like we were prepared when some guys were threatening hell and brimstone if the immediate past administration was not re-elected. next please!
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by Goke7: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
mhbabanna:

All this waiters seem not to observe that almost all the former occupants of the various offices PMB is appointing northerners for were occupied by either ss/se and the North/ southwest never complained. While GEJ was busy appointing his own people nobody ranted. Thank god Baba doesn't even know anybody is ranting because he's got what it takes not - guts.I just hope some people can live to see the end of Baba's tenure

That is why they called wailing wailers, at least nobody held that title before now grin
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by RaptorX: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
The Daura bigot is not even pretending to be the leader of a multi ethnic, multi religious nation like Nigeria, this is basically nepotism on steroids. Anybody that thinks putting the most uneducated and the most backward thinking tribe in all the most important positions will engineer the long awaited change Nigeria sorely needs should go and have their head examined.

I can only imagine the yeye ministry's he going to give to the south when he finally comes around to appointing his ministers. Ministries like culture, sport, women affairs, while the abokis take all the juicy and money making spots. Well we warned you guys that a leopard can never change its spot.
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by Goke7: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
RaptorX:
The Daura bigot is not even pretending to be the leader of a multi ethnic, multi religious nation like Nigeria, this is basically nepotism on steroids. Anybody that thinks putting the most uneducated and the most backward thinking tribe in all the most important positions will engineer the long awaited change Nigeria sorely needs should go and have their head examined.

I can only imagine the yeye ministry's he going to give to the south when he finally comes around to appointing his ministers. Ministries like culture, sport, women affairs, while the abokis take all the juicy and money making spots. Well we warned you guys that a leopard can never change its spot.

@the bolded, the ones that were the so called educated in the past that occupy those positions, what do we have to show for their work?

i will give you the answer: theft of billions of dollars, abi no be so?

and what do you mean by juicy positions? I thought we are talking about Governance and accountability. There is no money making spots any more or haven't you heard of single treasury account or don't you live in Nigeria anymore?
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by nationwide1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
912:

Obviously you read my post without a single drop of comprehension and just like Buhari I refuse to dignify your comment with any reasonable answer smiley
It simply means you did not understand what you wrote.
Re: Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office by dammytosh: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
Happiness87:
stop being silly, what do you mean by other regions are full of armed robbers

was lamido and sons not arrested, and ex adamawa state governor

I have stop being silly.

Are you happy now ?

FYI : He has a pool to select from. From that pool, finding people that are not corrupt is an herculean task.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East / The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.