Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

See What Was Seen Moving On The Road (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See What Was Seen Moving On The Road (photos) (865 Views)

See What A Lagos Driver Was Seen Using As Side Mirror (photos) / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Was Seen Moving On The Road (photos) by AutosBay(m): 11:53am On Aug 20, 2015

Re: See What Was Seen Moving On The Road (photos) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2015
ok
Re: See What Was Seen Moving On The Road (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
No look d body, look d engine
Re: See What Was Seen Moving On The Road (photos) by lonelydora: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
Odi kwa risky. And we have FRSC in Nigeria.
Re: See What Was Seen Moving On The Road (photos) by vani86: 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
THE MOST ANNOYING PART IS THAT ROAD SAFETY, THE POLICE AS WELL AS MOPOL WONT STOP THIS GUY, BUT WHEN I AM DRIVING PAST IN MY TOYOTA MUSCLE, THAT IS WHEN THEY WILL START CHECKING IF MY BRAKE LIGHT IS WORKING, IS THE TRAFFICATOR WORKING, IS THE TYRE PRESSURE OK

ASSHOLES

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Seen Moving On The Road (photos) by abatically(m): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
This bus is probably driving to a repair shop to get it fixed, not like the owner is driving it like this to commute. Would have been a lot safer to use a tow vehicle though.
Re: See What Was Seen Moving On The Road (photos) by icemann(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
Na wa oh! This guy cant even see his side and back.

What if a piece of iron falls on the road and smashes a wind shield or burst a another cars tire at high speed? That's another accident .
Re: See What Was Seen Moving On The Road (photos) by sultaan(m): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
Wonder how many lives was lost in that p one
Re: See What Was Seen Moving On The Road (photos) by billy187(m): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
sultaan:
Wonder how many lives was lost in that p one

Good question...i also wonder how many lives will be lost in it after they put it back together through "ways and means."

(1) (Reply)

2WD, 4WD, Front Wheel Drive, AWD / When Registering That Your Car Watch Out / Verify Your Vehicle Custom Duty Certificte.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.