Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,256 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

Cry Of Nigerian Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cry Of Nigerian Ladies (824 Views)

Guy Boldly Declares That All Nigerian Ladies Private Part Stinks / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cry Of Nigerian Ladies by linusmark: 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
#cry_of_Nigerian_ladies . My niggas, our ladies are seriously crying, they dnt know who to believe again. We have filled them with wrong informations, just to sleep with them. To me, I think it would be best to seek for sugar mummy's and daddy's that would be willing to pay us well after sleeping with them. Why turning our ladies to sex machine?. It's unfair. Let's try to reduce the number of heartbroken people in our society, by defining our relationship with them, always be open, tell them exactly what you want from them, and not telling lies, it kills when they finally find out the truth. If u dnt know. The main reason of having a girlfriend or boyfriend is to find Ur real partner. Your wife / husband can't be Ur wife/ husband without being your girlfriend /boyfriend. Without dating, courtship and marriage can't be. If u doubt, ask Ur parents Pls let's make Nigeria a better place. Happy new day all..
Re: Cry Of Nigerian Ladies by Jhenny(f): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
will they listen??.. No. Girls too wont listen. Say no to sex before marraige. It helps

1 Like

Re: Cry Of Nigerian Ladies by HDee(m): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
Not even only sex, some will still use 'em for money ritual.
Re: Cry Of Nigerian Ladies by Lovelynature(m): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nice post bro, I pray they hear. Relationship is actually meant for marriage and not for 'use and dump'. Even the ladies at times know the relationship they are into isn't leading to anywhere and they still stick to it. So funny!!!
Re: Cry Of Nigerian Ladies by czarr(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
They deserve it joor grin

Deceptive creatures angry angry
They all deserve it,

Except,

My mom and sisters grin
Re: Cry Of Nigerian Ladies by Captainswag225(m): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
op, every party is guilty, the guys are and the ladies are too..... Forget abt heartbreak Coz that wont ever end not while humanity is filled with greed, wickedness and unfaithfulness.
Re: Cry Of Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
czarr:
They deserve it joor grin

Deceptive creatures angry angry
They all deserve it,

Except,

My mom and sisters grin
And me!! angry cheesy
Re: Cry Of Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
op who tell u say we dey cry huh? cheesy **God forbid bad thing**
Re: Cry Of Nigerian Ladies by czarr(m): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
And me!! angry cheesy
yeah,
And you grin
Re: Cry Of Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
czarr:
yeah,
And you grin
cheesy
Re: Cry Of Nigerian Ladies by lampardizik(m): 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
they should learn to close their legs!!!!!!!!!

and stop crying mumu cry

(1) (Reply)

Farano's Thread Brought About Dis Post... / Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) / Photo: A Group Of Female Soldiers In Uniform Breastfeeding Their Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.