Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) (49343 Views)

Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) / Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) / Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
Symbol of a devoted and a truth muslim man

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by santity100: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
Allhau akbar.

We are muslims and we preach peace

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by Menace2Society(m): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
I am not a Muslim o o o egbami o!
Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by probsolver: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
SaiBuharii:
We have a loving God. He does not expect us to suffer like this in the name of praising him. This is another form of extremism.

What is extremism in it? Someone has commenced his prayer and it starts raining, he doesn't need to stop.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by acehood907(m): 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
Allahu akbar
Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by SaiBuharii: 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
probsolver:

What is extremism in it? Someone has commenced his prayer and it starts raining, he doesn't need to stop.

Does your quoran say he can't stop?
Does the post tell you the pre conditions?
Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
He wil pray in heaven 2maro..insha-Allah

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by Emu4life(m): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
tollytexy:
I S L A M B A D
.....u expect us to worship ur illuminantic god? Soon d whitemen wil tel u dat d illuminanty satan is part of ur four 4 Gods(tetranity)....fooool.

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by Crow11: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
Just want to show everybody how religious he is, which is what hypocrites do.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by azezola(m): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
Jzk, brother.
Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by Lexykay: 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
He is nothing than a.hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by efilefun(m): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
SaiBuharii:
We have a loving God. He does not expect us to suffer like this in the name of praising him. This is another form of extremism.
Nope it's not, am sure he started the solat before the rain started pouring... Why do u think Christians close their eyes while praying It's to prevent distractions while praying and that man just showed even rain can't distract him from worshiping his God Almighty

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by MKO4ever(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lexykay:
He is nothing than a.hypocrite
If people could hustle like this every time because of money and you do not see anything wrong in it, then you are more than a charlatan

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by lazborn(m): 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
ALLAHU AKBAR

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by llaykorn: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
buygala:
His problem.... not mine sad

Na me pneumonia go catch? undecided )
Pneumonia has nothing to do with cold weather. You knew that? grin
Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by Lukay99: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
alaoeri:
There is rules & regulations for everything in Islam, he's praying in that condition out of ignorance haba.

Yes there are rules in Islam but are we sure when he started praying? Was it before or after it started raining?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by indoorlove(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
He was probably praying before it starts raining
Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by ogundeleai(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
I wonder the affected person call the attention of those making negative that he's being under duress to perform or worship his God in the Rain.. Crying more than bereaved
Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by Klin1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
SaiBuharii:

"Loving God indeed " but you god can only SUFFER HIS BELOVED AND BEGOTTEN SON. Sebi ?

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by abdulaz: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nothing Allah loves most than a pious heart.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by emmusay(m): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
Well, it depends on his intentions. I hope he did it not cos he wanted people to see him do it...else his acts would have been futile. Still wondering why it had to be under the rain anyway...may Allah guide us aright.
Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by mohammedmagnus: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
am not one to judge ooo, from his aqeedah, he might be a sufi, i doubt sunni, would do this, cos an important part of salah, is khushoo, and from my point of view one cant develop khushoo in this state. Allah knows best
Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by Abduletudaye(m): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
[size=15pt]Am sure the rain started after he began to pray..May Allah make things easy... wink[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by sefiureal(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Allahu Akbar! Naa wa o. seeing someone worshipping his God and u guys are still laying ambush on him. May Almighty Allah forgive us all. The only religion with Allah is Islam!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by Osegancy(m): 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Allah Sarki. Allah yasa mu dace

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by Bsmartt(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
Alhamdulillah! I hope that one day I will attain such level of Eeman. Amin. May Allah accept it as an act of ibadah. Amin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
The likely thing could have been that he started praying before the rain came.So he could not stop the prayers because he is in the deep of supplication and meeting with Allahu.
Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by Sunnah1(m): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
funlord:
angry
And so? Is that not the height of _stupidity? Rubbish!
Your answer is NOOOOO
Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by mranswer: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
tollytexy:
I S L A M B A D
Lol did your father train you well at all?
The person posting this is definitely one jobless fool because there's no matured guy with a good job, good ride, and good sense of humour that will ever have the time to post shit like this on NL whoever you are, you've lost your respect and you're a total disgrace to your family I'm not surprised sha! Maybe that's how they brought you up and as from now on you're labelled a Big fool "Big Fool" bcuz there's no sensible human that'll post such about either religion and to all those posting BS too ill advice you to grow up bcuz this aint taking you nowhere
Re: Muslim Man Seen Praying In The Rain In Benin (Photo) by gbadexy(m): 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
I don't think he was doing notice me.
I suspect he was already praying before it started raining so he continued.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) / Hadeeth Of The Day / Sallah Cow Forced Into A Small Car Ahead Of Eid-el-Kabir Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.