Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,878 members, 7,838,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

I Will Continue To Be Grateful To Abacha - Governor Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Continue To Be Grateful To Abacha - Governor Fayose (919 Views)

We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson / Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" / "I Will Continue To Be Grateful To General Sani Abacha":Governor Fayose(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Continue To Be Grateful To Abacha - Governor Fayose by expressglory: 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
Governor Fayose today tweeted that he will forever be grateful to Abacha for creating Ekiti State in 1996!

Re: I Will Continue To Be Grateful To Abacha - Governor Fayose by Jorussia(m): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
The attention seeking governor of Ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Be Grateful To Abacha - Governor Fayose by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
The "Lion" of southwest has spoken

2 Likes

Re: I Will Continue To Be Grateful To Abacha - Governor Fayose by saintgp(m): 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
Simply put;anything(including human being)dat is seen as being bad equally have a gud side.
Re: I Will Continue To Be Grateful To Abacha - Governor Fayose by MosakuAW(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
This man love publicity more than moving Ekiti state forward.

The 2nd tweet got me thinking, mistake or what?

2nd Tweet: "Everthing that i do on this seat, if it us of God, it will stand the test of time"

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Be Grateful To Abacha - Governor Fayose by hakeem4(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Birds of the same feather
Re: I Will Continue To Be Grateful To Abacha - Governor Fayose by sammyj: 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
Fat mouth governor, always talking trash why won't you be grateful to your Oga since you share the same trait in the 1st place. Master wailer take this >>>>
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2739269_clvrh3ow8aawwho_jpegb9410a887cc29efdba8c24c0caffdad6

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Be Grateful To Abacha - Governor Fayose by drey076(m): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
he is your role model
Re: I Will Continue To Be Grateful To Abacha - Governor Fayose by ishiamu(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
Jorussia:
The attention seeking governor of Ekiti state.

Get sense boy
Re: I Will Continue To Be Grateful To Abacha - Governor Fayose by Tkester: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
The only sensible Yoruba man.

The rest are idia.ts

(1) (Reply)

BUHARI Is Treading On Twitter / The Battle Between Tinubu And Fashola / I Did Not Support Buhari So My Village Man Can Be A Cabinet Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.