Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

See What Man Did To His Wife A Day After Wedding Just Because Of This: See.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Man Did To His Wife A Day After Wedding Just Because Of This: See.. (7139 Views)

Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Man Did To His Wife A Day After Wedding Just Because Of This: See.. by mazechdotcom: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
You look different! algerian man sues wife a day after wedding for deceit by make-up sad

An algerian man has sued his new wife for $20,000 because of fraud and the alleged psychological distress she caused him when he first saw her without makeup.

The man took his wife to court just a day after their marriage, accusing her of not looking as pretty as before the wedding and of cheating him with much make-up.

He told court in the capital Algiers that he was shocked when he got up in the next morning and found that his wife looked so different, that he could not recognize her.

He said she looked very beautiful and attractive before marriage, but when he woke up in the morning and found that she had washed the make-up off her face, he was frightened as he thought she was a thief.

Oh, women and make-ups! cheesy

Read full gist and see what people are talking about + other photos!!!! smiley Click here - https://www.mazech.com/make-up

Re: See What Man Did To His Wife A Day After Wedding Just Because Of This: See.. by mazechdotcom: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
cry
Re: See What Man Did To His Wife A Day After Wedding Just Because Of This: See.. by nnadychuks(m): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
cheesy wowor phase 1 and 2
Re: See What Man Did To His Wife A Day After Wedding Just Because Of This: See.. by mazechdotcom: 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Featured story:

The Look That Men Find Most Attractive

Well this is refreshing: It turns out, both men and women find women more attractive when they have less makeup on, according to a new study published in The Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology.

Do you agree or disagree? Please share your opinion... grin

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/looks_that_men_find_attractive

Re: See What Man Did To His Wife A Day After Wedding Just Because Of This: See.. by cheerokee(m): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: See What Man Did To His Wife A Day After Wedding Just Because Of This: See.. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lol, this story though lipsrsealed The photo you used is that of a South African, Unathi Nkayi & she looks nothing like the 2nd pic. So the 2nd pic must be doctored.
Re: See What Man Did To His Wife A Day After Wedding Just Because Of This: See.. by jamex93(m): 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
Jesus !

She must return him money oooo

But dis gal really settle down dupe the man sha

Wat!

Fight go don go too much
Re: See What Man Did To His Wife A Day After Wedding Just Because Of This: See.. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol, this story though lipsrsealed The photo you used is that of a South African, Unathi Nkayi & she looks nothing like the 2nd pic. So the 2nd pic must be doctored.
Huh?
Take a short nap, then come back and compare the two pics.
Re: See What Man Did To His Wife A Day After Wedding Just Because Of This: See.. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
RickRichards:

Huh?
Take a short nap, then come back and compare the two pics.

No, you fall all the way back. Point blank, Unathi doesn't look like that. And how is her pic related to some Algerian story?

Re: See What Man Did To His Wife A Day After Wedding Just Because Of This: See.. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, you fall all the way back. Point blank, Unathi doesn't look like that. And how is her pic related to some Algerian story?
The Algerian story is malarkey. But those two pictures, they're pictures of Unathi or whatever. Just compare the facial features, hairline, et cetera. I'm sorry to break it to you, but that's your Unathi. I'm sorry. tongue
Re: See What Man Did To His Wife A Day After Wedding Just Because Of This: See.. by Gurgle(f): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol! PunkyVeer, busting NL myths since 1912 lipsrsealed
Re: See What Man Did To His Wife A Day After Wedding Just Because Of This: See.. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
RickRichards:

The Algerian story is malarkey. But those two pictures, they're are pictures of Unathi or whatever. Just compare the facial features, hairline, et cetera. I'm sorry to break it to you, but that's your Unathi. I'm sorry. tongue

And I'm telling you she doesn't look like that. There are "doctored" pics of celebrities everywhere online. IJS.

Re: See What Man Did To His Wife A Day After Wedding Just Because Of This: See.. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And I'm telling you she doesn't look like that. There are "doctored" pics of celebrities everywhere online. IJS.
I see it now. But I will not yield. I cannot be wrong on a Thursday evening...even when I'm wrong.
Lol...Those are too obvious though.
Re: See What Man Did To His Wife A Day After Wedding Just Because Of This: See.. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol! PunkyVeer, busting NL myths since 1912 lipsrsealed

tongue
Re: See What Man Did To His Wife A Day After Wedding Just Because Of This: See.. by mazechdotcom: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
Wetin una dey talk cheesy

Read full gist here and see what's going on! Take a look - https://www.mazech.com/make-up

(1) (Reply)

Naija Big Girl “poo-poo” In A Nightclub… Embarrassing / My Current Relationship Problem. Should I Marry This Man Or His Beast. / Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.