Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating (2016 Views)

Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by morereb10: 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
The soldier returned home to meet his wife on his matrimonial bed with another man cheating, only to parade them naked on the streets... is his actions right/wrong?

Comment bellow: - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/08/omg-see-what-this-soldier-did-when-he.html#sthash.sYkeNFvO.dpuf

cc: lalasticlala seun ishilove

Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by vani86: 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
Very right.

I would have done worse

1 Like

Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by meimoks(f): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
grin grin OP cut with knife?
Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by afolwalex20(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
D unclad guy is a fool.. undecided

He's a soldier, and so??

Even the rock can't bring me out angry

We go fight naani

#Unless he's with a gun sha

Even with a gun self I go wear boxer
Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by SUGARBEE(f): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
A big fool he is to have exposed his wife unclad too

Soldier my foot!
Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by olaafirst: 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
I prefer sleeping wit president wife Dan soldier wife (nigbati mi oni fe Ku)
Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by bunnainvest1: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
The Question is ; Why can't dey Run...
Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by afolwalex20(m): 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
bunnainvest1:
The Question is ; Why can't dey Run...
Exactly..
Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by vani86: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
afolwalex20:

He's a soldier, and so??

We go fight naani

All na mouth.

When it happens, your type will shit your pants
Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by cyprus000: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
afolwalex20:
He's a soldier, and so??
We go fight naani

[size=13pt] I know your type.

One stronge slap,you go start shout "mummy".
[/size]
Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by afolwalex20(m): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
cyprus000:

I know your type.

One stronge slap,you go start shout "mummy".
I know ur type too!

Only d guy's voice will make u pee tongue
Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by greatgod2012(f): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
And the soldier just embarrassed/ humiliated himself with this his action! Abi is this not the same woman he's been knacking and banging all these years! What happens to gentleman approach of simply divorcing the so called cheating wife? What exactly does he stand to gain from this show of shame. The to-to he has always been crazy about all this while is the one he's now exposing to the whole world to see, His common sense is not common at all. Not supporting the useless cheating wife, though, but honestly, this man humiliated himself by himself............ lol..... Smh
Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by afolwalex20(m): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
vani86:

All na mouth.

When it happens, your type will shit your pants

Lazy guys everywhere undecided
I know u r related 2 dat guy
Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by therealdeal10: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hahahahahahaha

Very gud 4 her
Of all d pipu wey she c 2 cheat on na her husband wey b a soldier

Wat was she tinking shocked shocked

D man own na bbiigg tym soorryyy
Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by cyprus000: 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
afolwalex20:

I know ur type too!

Only d guy's voice will make u pee tongue
[size=13pt]
Lol..gringrincheesy

My pops man na army man,I grow for barrack and when I am through with school.

I will be a military man,so your assertion holds no water brotongue.
[/size]
Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
afolwalex20:
He's a soldier, and so??
We go fight naani
With a gun, I mean a fully loaded gun, 5years old boy can compel you.
SUGARBEE:
A big fool he is to have exposed his wife unclad too
Soldier my foot!
That's no more his wife; the lady is now his ex-wife
Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by Godfullsam(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hmmm.... if u look @ it from one side, what he did was right but if you look @ it from another side what he (id was wrong.
Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by afolwalex20(m): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
cyprus000:

Lol..gringrincheesy

My pops man na army man,I grow for barrack and when I am through with school.

I will be a military man,so your assertion holds no water brotongue.
Story 4 d gods tongue

Who wants to hear ur story undecided

if any atom of this is true,,,,& if by any chance I screw ur girl,

meehhnn *make I no make mouth again lipsrsealed
Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
Khaki no be leather grin Omo see gobe oga dey sambisa u dey house dey romance soldier wife , Omo the guy na bokoharam grin
Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by cyprus000: 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
greatgod2012:
And the soldier just embarrassed/
humiliated himself with this his
action!
Abi is this not the same woman he's
been knacking and banging all these
years! What happens to gentleman
approach of simply divorcing the so
called cheating wife?
What exactly does he stand to gain
from this show of shame. The to-to
he has always been crazy about all
this while is the one he's now
exposing to the whole world to see,
His common sense is not common at
all.
Not supporting the useless cheating
wife, though, but honestly, this man
humiliated himself by
himself............ lol.....
Smh
[size=13pt]
E pain you abi?grin.

I think she deserve whatever she get.

What happens to her behaving lyk a gentlwoman and tell him that she want out and get a divorce. Instead of sntiching on the innocent soldier.

[/size]
Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by princealexndre(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
the fear of soldier is d beginning of wisdom... but dat guy get ballz oh
Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by vani86: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
afolwalex20:

Lazy guys everywhere undecideduh
I know u r related 2 dat guy

And of course, he comes back with a dumb reply.

Cant say i am surprised
Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by cyprus000: 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
afolwalex20:

Story 4 d gods tongue

Who wants to hear ur story undecided

if any atom of this is true,,,,& if by any chance I screw ur girl,

meehhnn *make I no make mouth again lipsrsealed
[size=13pt]
On the embolded.

I no sabi talk too much. I go lyk make we do practical.

You can visit me at lungi barracks maitima ABJ.

The prblm be say I no get wife now and I no fit fight for GF.
So e go be another thing.
[/size]
Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by greatgod2012(f): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
E pain you abi?grin.

I think she deserve whatever she get.

What happens to her behaving lyk a gentlwoman and tell him that she want out and get a divorce. Instead of sntiching on the innocent soldier.

[/size]

Pained
You're funny!

Well, I still maintained that what the wife did is very wrong, but if you deeply and critically examine what the soldier did,you'll realize that, it has more traumatic effect on him because of his relationship with her. He should have simply divorce her and let her be traumatized by her conscience.

Well,each to his own!

1 Like

Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by afolwalex20(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
vani86:

And of course, he comes back with a dumb reply.

Cant say i am surprised

Of course, dumb replies for silly quotes tongue <that's life>
Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by afolwalex20(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
cyprus000:

On the embolded.
I should come to ya side When I no smoke weed..

Make d gal com meet me 4 1 hotel 4 my area cheesy
Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by cyprus000: 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
afolwalex20:
I should come to ya side When I no smoke weed..
Make d gal com meet me 4 1 hotel 4 my area cheesy
grincheesygrin
Re: OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating by Funnyguy83: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
greatgod2012:
And the soldier just embarrassed/
humiliated himself with this his
action!
Abi is this not the same woman he's
been knacking and banging all these
years! What happens to gentleman
approach of simply divorcing the so
called cheating wife?
What exactly does he stand to gain
from this show of shame. The to-to
he has always been crazy about all
this while is the one he's now
exposing to the whole world to see,
His common sense is not common at
all.
Not supporting the useless cheating
wife, though, but honestly, this man
humiliated himself by
himself............ lol.....
Smh
. Sharap. Dat Servs Her Right. D Other Too Z In Anodr Level Of Mumulism. Plz Soldier, Aftr Dis Divorc Dat TOTO

(1) (Reply)

Describe This Kind Of Lady In One Word? / Borrrrreeeeeedddddddd / Who Moves On First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.