Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Excuse Me, Do We Have To Toast Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excuse Me, Do We Have To Toast Them? (841 Views)

10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them / 10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excuse Me, Do We Have To Toast Them? by Datweence(m): 2:23am On Mar 27, 2009
smiley
Re: Excuse Me, Do We Have To Toast Them? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:29am On Mar 27, 2009
Re: Excuse Me, Do We Have To Toast Them? by Dvampire(m): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2009
abeg, wetin u dey try tell us? we no understand o.
Re: Excuse Me, Do We Have To Toast Them? by romsky: 11:36am On Mar 27, 2009
wat he meant is errrm . . . . . . . hope u now understand
Re: Excuse Me, Do We Have To Toast Them? by segzicres(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2009
well guy the only reason i don't go through that stress is b'cos at the end of the day you don't get the babe, you'll have wated precious time that would have been productive. so i go straight and if the response is negative i move on to the next one without hesitating. some babes will allow you to fool yourself while building their self-esteem.
Re: Excuse Me, Do We Have To Toast Them? by iice(f): 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2009
No you don't have to toast them. You work the angle that works best for you.
Re: Excuse Me, Do We Have To Toast Them? by yme1(f): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2009
@poster
i am trying to get your drift, from what i understand not all relationship begins with the guy toasting it all depends on how close the girl finds you to be and the way she gets attracted to you.
Re: Excuse Me, Do We Have To Toast Them? by babycool(f): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2009
OgidiBoy:

me sef i no understand grin
Re: Excuse Me, Do We Have To Toast Them? by Vuitton(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2009
Ah ah embarassed
The poster aint writing in chinese or greek

He is askin if men need to toast a gal from the point he meets her. He does not do that, rarely do i. Like he said one can make himself attractive to the gal, get closer and the he is in her heart thus she cant jus reject. It works most times but truely takes time as i hav learnt. Better to move fast cos like a poster said the girl will use you to build self esteem and may not gell.

To me one of the best methods is to get money, have taste, be confident, dress well, spend money, speak ur mind and swagger like us cool
Re: Excuse Me, Do We Have To Toast Them? by Datweence(m): 1:31am On Mar 28, 2009
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Let's Change The Way We Treat Each Other. / But: I Mean Why On Earth Would A Man Luze Interest / Would You Accept Your Ex Back, After He Dumped You Because Of Unemployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.