Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

My Girlfriend Beats Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Beats Me. (1494 Views)

Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics / My Girlfriend Beats Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Beats Me. by acxlers2014(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
As it is, my girlfriend of about 7months and I are having some little bit of trouble in our relationship and it borders on infidelity, disregard and mistrust.

While the first is my alleged crime which I admit, the other two are problems that she has.

She is a lady from a divorced home. Her Dad had several wives and I guess this contributed immensely to her inability to condone any act of familiarity with the opposite sex as I have hitherto been quite good at.

At the sight of a females picture or text which sometimes are playfully amorous she snaps and begins a macabre dance of paranoid and delusional dances

While I must admit that I love her and genuinely of course.

This show of destructive tendencies was never what I bargained for.Severally she had asked to leave the relationship for much more flimsy excuses but this current one with a lady I was once involved with seems to have been the last draw and it has fractured the camel's back.

I however want her back so much not because of lack of options: never but because there are no assurances as to whom the next person would be like

I have been traumatised by relationships in the past and I feel I beat myself too hard sometimes

Sometimes our fights had been physically abusive and believe me my folks raised a good man, I would never raise my hand on a woman. But even with such actions I still have strong feelings for her

I'm I delusional or infatuated or just being plain stupid?

Won't it be wise to just let this lady go Nd move on with someone better?

A physically abusive woman can kill right?

I am confused and I feel my mental judgement is clouded by this thing called love and I need a reawakening.

Someone should please wake me up I need to smell the morning coffee.
Re: My Girlfriend Beats Me. by helpinghands(m): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
Eya

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Beats Me. by agarawu23(m): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
I however want her back so much not because of lack of options: never but because there are no assurances as to whom the next person would be like

your above statement is the solution to your problem if you start thinking otherwise.
Re: My Girlfriend Beats Me. by Omotayor123(f): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
grin See case..
Op it's love jare. It's good to love our partner tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Beats Me. by boboLIL(m): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
U r just being silly

Wo go wake u up kwanu? Sleep well
Re: My Girlfriend Beats Me. by cyprianlah(m): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
Wonderful! Wonderment!!
Re: My Girlfriend Beats Me. by hertz9te(m): 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
I ran in here hoping to see a crying man,doiing female chores at home.....am highly disappointed
Re: My Girlfriend Beats Me. by Jhenny(f): 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
sorry. You'll be alright
Re: My Girlfriend Beats Me. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
lipsrsealed undecidedmouth sealed
Re: My Girlfriend Beats Me. by yanabasee(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
Op... If she beat u again... Beat her back.... U d talk like say u be ajebutta.... Dem no born her well...make she carry her fix fingers near me say she want beat me....whether ah no go dismantle her figure8 for her!....
In as much as I don't lay a finger on any woman...But I'll never let a woman tries dat with me... But try and work on ur infidelity...then she will trust you...
She's a jeloz girl and dat is becoz she loves u...and wouldn't want to lose u. Admit that fact and abstain from other girls... Jst satisfy her with that and she will learn to trust u...
Re: My Girlfriend Beats Me. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
acxlers2014:

This:

I have been traumatised by relationships in the past and I feel I beat myself too hard sometimes

And this:
A physically abusive woman can kill right?

Focus on those two 'cos you're in a dingy, mahn. Up a creek without a paddle! Think fast! Survival first, right? Well, I have made my thoughts known, albeit tacitly. Use the head; and not the heart.
Re: My Girlfriend Beats Me. by youngberry001(m): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
mcheeeeew guy pls go meet majek fashek in rehab

no any that sh*t women will beat me down undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Beats Me. by afolwalex20(m): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Beats Me. by cyprus000: 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
[size=13pt]
I have told men. In the bide of claiming gentleman.

Never allow her to hit you without giving her a premptive double reaction.
In other words, if she slap you one,dash her two slap.

She already lost her respect,when she disrespected me by hitting me.

If there is anything I respect my father more,is for the fact that he never lay hand on my mama,but. that didn't mean that she abused that privilage,cos I am sure if my mama cross her boundary,my papa will also cross his boundary.

What a _fucked up generation..guyz dey really fall hand.

Gentleman my foot

*spits*
[/size]
Re: My Girlfriend Beats Me. by dareyking(m): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
F
Re: My Girlfriend Beats Me. by donholy28(m): 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
Guy when next she tries to beat u...use Mike Tyson style on her

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Am In Love With A Fellow Corp Member. / Is It Bad To Call Your GF/BF Everytime / Screenshot Photo: Nahwire It's This Enough Reason For Her To Break Up With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.