Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Having Trouble Blogging? Here Are 5 Blog Post Ideas - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Having Trouble Blogging? Here Are 5 Blog Post Ideas (567 Views)

LIVE: Ask Any Questions Relating To Blogging Here / 20 Blog Post Ideas To Boost Your Readers Engagement / 5 Blog Content For Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Trouble Blogging? Here Are 5 Blog Post Ideas by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Does it ever seem like you lack ideas for your blog posts? As if every other blog you know seem to churn out great posts all the time? Well you are not alone.
Thinking of a blog post can be such a herculean task. I used to have the same problem. I say used to -because I figured out a long time ago to blog about things that I LIKE!. Does that make sense? Yes indeed. And here I present to you 5 blog post ideas that you can write about.

1. Just Write Anyway
I've had many unplanned posts. And I'm sure most of you have too. Whenever I feel the urge to write, I create a new post and go from there. For example, my last poetry post was a spur-of-the-moment material. So whenever you have the urge to write something, just write anyway.

2. Share photos/hobbies
If you are into photography, or have recently come back from a vacation, sharing photos will make for a great blog post content. Not only will you show off your skills, but also you'll be able to talk about the meaning behind your images, and not forget your travel experience.

Or better yet, it could just be a hobby of yours to photograph animals, plants, buildings, and others. Its definitely a great way to share things that you enjoy. You could also be into art and crafts -whatever it is will help you reach out to your readers.

3. Review something
You can review a book, a movie, a product, or a fancy place you've recently visited. It is a good way to to reflect, analyse and share what you experienced with your readers.

Find the rest of the post here:
http://blogoratti..co.uk/2015/08/5-ways-to-conceive-blog-post-ideas.html?m=1
Re: Having Trouble Blogging? Here Are 5 Blog Post Ideas by Rosemary216(f): 8:11am On Aug 21, 2015
Yeah.... Writing when you get the inspiration z a good one...
Re: Having Trouble Blogging? Here Are 5 Blog Post Ideas by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 21, 2015
That is true Rosemary, so do you have a blog of your own?
Re: Having Trouble Blogging? Here Are 5 Blog Post Ideas by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
Oh my bad, I only just noticed it in your signature, will be visiting soon!
Re: Having Trouble Blogging? Here Are 5 Blog Post Ideas by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
If you guys have any more ideas do please share here, thanks in advance!
Re: Having Trouble Blogging? Here Are 5 Blog Post Ideas by Ambi25: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
I see that you get alot of comment on ur blog what is the secret

(1) (Reply)

Hack Wifi Password Using Andriod Phone / Best Niche One Can Focus On / Is Hostgator Reliable For Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.