Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? (24670 Views)

Bedside Fridge, Mini Oven And Lg Microwave 4 Sales. / Used Cway Water Dispenser & Microwave For Sale / Photo: Have You Seen Mr Tie Tus Lately? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by tonychristopher: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
I just got this piece from a friend

When Was The Last Time You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation
Leakage? Yes, I Did Say Radiation Leakage, Because Any Microwave Can
Start Leaking Radiation Any Time, For Whatever Reasons. And Such A
Leakage Is Hazardous To Humans And Pets In The House.

You Don't Need To Call In Experts Or To Send Your Microwave To The
Dealer's Workshop For A Leakage Test. That's Time Consuming,
Inconvenient And Costly. Here's How You Can Test Your Microwave For
Radiation Leakage, Right In Your Own House, At No Cost. Just Follow
These Simple Steps >>>

1. Switch-Off And Un-Plug The Microwave From The Electrical Socket.
2. Place Your Mobile Phone Inside The Microwave And Shut The Door.
3. Using Another Mobile Phone, Dial The Phone That's Inside The Microwave.
4. If The Outside Phone Says "The Number You Are Dialling Is Not
Reachable, Or Is Out Of Coverage Area, Or Is Switched Off; Then Your
Microwave Is Safe.
5. But If The Phone Inside The Microwave Lights Up And Rings, Your
Microwave Is Leaking Radiation. Just Throw Away The Damn Thing And Get
A New One. (Believe Me, The Medical Treatment Of The Side-Effects Of
Radiation Leaks Is Costlier Than The Price Of Maybe 10 New
Microwaves.)

Remember, Just Because The Door Of Your Microwave Appears To Shut
Properly Does Not Conclusively Mean That It Is Not Leaking Radiation.
Stay Safe, And Test Your Microwave Regularly At Frequent Intervals;
The Frequency Of Testing Depending On The Extent Of Usage, And You Are
The Best Judge Of That.

PLEASE SHARE THIS INVALUABLE INFORMATION WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS & RELATIVES

Source: Interent

http://www.citehr.com/500193-how-check-your-microwave-radiation-leakage-mobile.html

117 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by INTROVERT(f): 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
this is news o.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by mayorkyzo: 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hmmm...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by fwwins(m): 6:57am On Aug 21, 2015
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 21, 2015
Hmmmm, how true is this? undecided undecided

Let me try it shaa, I hope my phone doesn't ring o.. I no get money for a new one grin

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by Artistree: 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
I just tried it but lo and behold, my phone rang! Ain't using that dam thang no more, I fear cancer die cos it has killed many people I know.
Thanks for the timely info, I would never have known this. It's even high time I changed the MW, it's more than 5years old.

18 Likes

Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by tonychristopher: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Artistree:
I just tried it but lo and behold, my phone rang! Ain't using that dam thang no more, I fear cancer die cos it has killed many people I know.
Thanks got the timely info, I would never have known this. It's even high time I changed the MW, it's more than 5years old.

then give me a hug darling

8 Likes

Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by Sijo01(f): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hmmm, interesting.
Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by blessedfavoured: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
lol so i tried it on the old microwave of 8 years or so and a new one that was given to us last christmas, never used. the phone rang in the former but not the latter. I just finished swapping it. Thank you op.

Ishilove

11 Likes

Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by sebod(m): 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
This is interesting as I just tried it now and my phone was said to be switched off. Nice one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by allanphash7(m): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
No

No light since d day of Adam in my area

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by Neduzze5(m): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hmm
Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by naijainfogalery: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Trust Nigerians even if the phone rings they will use super glue and paper to block it chai Naija is the only country in the world where someone will use a Nokia Charger head for a Samsung S6 mouth (join join)

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by EmagNig(m): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
you don't mean it?

[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
tongue

mayorkyzo:
Hmmm...
lekinsone:
Ok
fwwins:
Ok
mayorkyzo:
Hmmm...

7 Likes

Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Oboi see shows someone remind me abt this when I get home by 6:30 grin
Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by cyara(f): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
I will surely try this. Thanks for the information
Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by Rapzino: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
Z
Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
What is microwave ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by veekid(m): 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by singlefade25(f): 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
ok
Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by ckizen(m): 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
This is a great info. Pls read and share.
Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
thanks
Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by DarryOsh(m): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Trust Nigerians even if the phone rings they will use super glue and paper to block it chai Naija is the only country in the world where someone will use a Nokia Charger head for a Samsung S6 mouth (join join)

LMAO!!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by sammyj: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
I hope some slow spoke (Wailing wailers) grin shocked grin will not go and fry their mobile phones by not turning off their microwave machine before performing this test. However, thanks to the OP for this educating information !!

6 Likes

Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by singlefade25(f): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Hmmmm, how true is this? undecided undecided

Let me try it shaa, I hope my phone doesn't ring o.. I no get money for a new one grin
grin
Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
Artistree:
Thanks for the timely info, I would never have known this. It's even high time I changed the MW, it's more than 5years old.
grin grin grin grin....go back to your stove..i have not always trusted microwave machines
Re: Have You Checked Your Microwave For Radiation Lately? by deife(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Wow. Thanks OP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Get Over Trauma Of Wife Past Life / 40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE / As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.