Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? (24673 Views)

My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Nobody: 4:43am On Feb 11, 2023
He he told his wife he was going to work as usual and might be working late since it was a Friday.

Like previous times, his wife felt he was out drinking with friends and will be back the next morning. But he never did. He simply sold his car that afternoon, took an 11pm flight and never came back.

They had considered him missing and was about filing a missing person claim save for his best friend who had the courage to tell the wife that her husband wasn’t missing. He simply disappeared willingly into thin air.

It was after 3 months a strange number called her to ask after the kids. It was their father who had disappeared from work and traumatized his family.

He now wants to be in the life of his kids, but he is done with his wife. He is never coming back her. He feels she is a destiny killer who married him best he had the capacity to provide and not because she loved him.

The wife can’t help but ask where she went wrong in her marriage and what she wasn’t doing right.

According to him, he felt his wife was simply using him as a provider and a means of financial security. She never truly loved him.

He didn’t want the messy stuff of moving out into another part of the city and the attendant family meetings with everyone trying to convince him to stay.

He felt disappearing to another country where he will be able to start all over again and rebuild his life was the best thing to do.

Have you ever thought of leaving your family and disappearing into another part of the world to start all over again?

Why?

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Franzinni: 5:06am On Feb 11, 2023
Women take note... All the cho cho cho you like to do in your home, always trying to out talk your husband, soliciting advice from your hair dresser and your pastor and other idiots who are single or in a hellish relationship, hellbent on bringing you down to thier wrenched level ... Take note. Or you will become the example...

There is little or no benefit in marriage for men and most men stay with you ONLY becasue of the kids... They will endure your BS till they develop stroke and die unappreciated.

Marriage is a scam... That is why they give you certificate without exam.

366 Likes 39 Shares

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by jeff1607(m): 6:02am On Feb 11, 2023
After 3months she decided to file for a missing person! Your own husband?

This story doesn’t add up

If only people understood what punctuation marks mean they won’t be asking to re-read the story. I don tire to de explain

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Zonefree(m): 6:47am On Feb 11, 2023
jeff1607:

The story legit, trust me.

According to him, he felt his wife was simply using him as a provider and a means of financial security. She never truly loved him

She didn't file for missing person cos she never loved him. The reason the man disembarked from that hell of a marriage.

The truth is 97.689% of men married to Nigerian girls are going through alot. Some are living in self denial while the courageous ones are searching for ways to quit.

I pray for the souls of all married men in Nigeria, may God in his infinite mercy console and comfort you people.
Amen.

166 Likes 8 Shares

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Wawelexy(m): 6:49am On Feb 11, 2023
To me, I see that man as a coward!!! Why not brace up and be brave to let your partner (the mother of your kids) know you are not feeling her anymore, tell her what the issue is and if no changes, tell her straight that you want to quit but still will be responsible for your kids welfare... I think that's better than running into the thin air like a car exhaust...

Do you even have the idea of what would have ran through the mind of your family, wife and even your kids for that period of 3 months? How do you want the kids to see their father? A coward? An irresponsible man who runs away from his burdens? An unfaithful man? The list goes on and on... As a kid, I can't even forgive such father... cos if you can do this now for an excuse as flimsy as this, then my future isn't save with you when bigger challenges shows up...

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Kobojunkie: 7:07am On Feb 11, 2023
Wawelexy:
To me, I see that man as a coward!!! Why not brace up and be brave to let your partner (the mother of your kids) know you are not feeling her anymore, tell her what the issue is and if no changes, tell her straight that you want to quit but still will be responsible for your kids welfare... I think that's better than running into the thin air like a car exhaust...

Do you even have the idea of what would have ran through the mind of your family, wife and even your kids for that period of 3 months? How do you want the kids to see their father? A coward? An irresponsible man who runs away from his burdens? An unfaithful man? The list goes on and on... As a kid, I can't even forgive such father... cos if you can do this now for an excuse as flimsy as this, then my future isn't save with you when bigger challenges shows up...
Definitely a coward! lipsrsealed

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Jennyclay(f): 7:17am On Feb 11, 2023
Zonefree:

She didn't file for missing person cos she never loved him. The reason the man disembarked from that hell of a marriage.

The truth is 97.689% of men married to Nigerian girls are going through alot. Some are living in self denial while the courageous ones are searching for ways to quit.

I pray for the souls of all married men in Nigeria, may God in his infinite mercy console and comfort you people.
Amen.
Biko, Keep shut!

Why are you men so confused undecided. She declared her husband missing, you said she never loved him.

I'm sure if she did not declare her husband missing, you'll still use derogatory words on her. You men are really confused oo undecided

The wife even asked where she went wrong in the marriage so could adjust. The man is just a randy irresponsible man!!

Confused irresponsible men everywhere!! Shior!!

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Kobojunkie: 7:20am On Feb 11, 2023
litigator:
■ He felt disappearing to another country where he will be able to start all over again and rebuild his life was the best thing to do.
■ Have you ever thought of leaving your family and disappearing into another part of the world to start all over again? Why?
1. Regardless of the way he claims he felt, he committed a crime - marriage abandonment--- and the wife ought to have him charged for such foolishness. undecided

2. Regardless of reason or excuse, it is a crime punishable by jail term. undecided

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Zonefree(m): 7:50am On Feb 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, Keep shut!

Why are you men so confused undecided. She declared her husband missing, you said she never loved him.

I'm sure if she did not declare her husband missing, you'll still use derogatory words on her. You men are really confused oo undecided

The wife even asked where she went wrong in the marriage so could adjust. The man is just a randy irresponsible man!!

Confused irresponsible men everywhere!! Shior!!
I don't indulge scumbàgs any longer.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Maigaskiya04: 7:52am On Feb 11, 2023
I will never have such a thought inshaAllah.
My wife and kids are the coolness of my eyes and the sources of my happiness.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by meobizy(f): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2023
Fantasizing is always allowed.

11 Likes

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Cutehector(m): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2023
Disappearing aint cool in my opinion. Secondly, people must do all due diligence before getting married so that they can know why this person is marrying them.

Be bold to ask questions. Why are you marrying me? Observe patterns too, they do not lie. If he or she is obviously asking you for money all the time, then it means you are their ticket to financial freedom.

If they want you to do certain things that they themselves cannot do if they have money, then that should give you a redflag.

The other day, a lady asked me to send someone money and i had to inquire why she needed me to send money to a stranger, she didnt give me any tangible reason and i told her i'm sorry, i cant afford to send that amount of money now, she picked offence.

Lmao. Ontop my own money kwa? Why not vex for yourself that doesn't have money too?

At the end of the day, please, marry sensible people. Being a christian/muslim ain't enough.

I want to know if you are really sensible upstairs or are in control of your emotions. This alone matters to me.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by faithfull18(f): 11:35am On Feb 11, 2023
NO.
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
Cutehector:
Disappearing aint cool in my opinion. Secondly, people must do all due diligence before getting married so that they can know why this person is marrying them.

Be bold to ask questions. Why are you marrying me? Observe patterns too, they do not lie. If he or she is obviously asking you for money all the time, then it means you are their ticket to financial freedom.

If they want you to do certain things that they themselves cannot do if they have money, then that should give you a redflag.

The other day, a lady asked me to send someone money and i had to inquire why she needed me to send money to a stranger, she didnt give me any tangible reason and i told her i'm sorry, i cant afford to send that amount of money now, she picked offence.

Lmao. Ontop my own money kwa? Why not vex for yourself that doesn't have money too?

At the end of the day, please, marry sensible people. Being a christian/muslim ain't enough.

I want to know if you are really sensible upstairs or are in control of your emotions. This alone matters to me.
Nigerian men do ask questions but only about what a lady is wearing and when she will be visiting grin cheesy grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Cutehector(m): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
Persephone1:
Nigerian men do ask questions but only about what a lady is wearing and when she will be visiting grin cheesy grin
hahhahaha
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
Even the story says that the man was always out late in the night drinking with his friends. That shows he was never a responsible husband. Some of these men always think that the grass is green at the other side. In my opinion, I don't think the woman lost anything good, cuz he was never a responsible man. She should give him time to return home, then if he doesn't, she will surely move on and be fine.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Klass99(f): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
smiley

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Klass99(f): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by TimT: 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lol...The reason why I love listening to Ups and Downs in Mariage life is because every relationship has a unique problem.....
In this case, it's already obvious the man is running away from his problems/responsibility.....
How could you as a man lie to your wife about going to work and travel out OMG!!!!!!
Okay let's agree with the man that the wife is not a good person, how about the children? Why can't you take the kids and run to anywhere
Well naturally, Everyman can father a child but NOT EVERY MAN CAN BE A DAD TO A CHILD....
In my opinion, let him go forever.....
If he needs kids, he is still potent, and I'm sure there are women there; so he can conceive...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by nicerod(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Omo kontri hard o

Thank God say I never married o

My wife and pikin for hear am

4 Likes

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
jeff1607:

Zonefree:

The story legit, trust me.

[b][/b]

Amen.

It is one thing to read , and another to comprehend

Try and read the 2nd and 3rd paragraph slowly, then modify your comment so that you won't be seen as an educated illiterate,

Especially you fullish zonefree that lacks complete brain matter and sense.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by jeff1607(m): 2:16am On Feb 14, 2023
Jovialjune1:

It is one thing to read , and another to comprehend

Try and read the 2nd and 3rd paragraph slowly, then modify your comment so that you won't be seen as an educated illiterate,

Especially you fullish zonefree that lacks complete brain matter and sense.

If you had sense or empathy, you should know that after a day of a partner not reachable whether influenced by a friend or relative (unless they can take one to where he is ) you file for a missing person, if she had done this in the past the man would not stay away from home because his wife will go looking for him or report to the police station and his other extended family members. Not coming home to meet your partner even when she has gone to have her hair done is enough for a man to worry even if a neighbor tells me she’s gonna be back , hence the more reason a partner should always know where the other is going to Incase something bad happens.

Men the only way to rid the current crop of women with the only me or I don’t care mentality is to do the nation a favor by getting directly involved in the lives of our daughters, you’d be saving another family of being a divorcee, broken home and ill mannered ladies the ones wey dey now no get sense especially with their bad mouth full with insults.

Once again FEAR WOMAN

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by TheCongo2: 4:04am On Feb 14, 2023
Cutehector:

How easy is it to know someone before marriage?

2 Likes

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by LadySarah: 4:55am On Feb 14, 2023
You want to get the answer the woke Ppl gave on twitter.

Both genders feel the same way sometimes.
But if you run you are a coward.Tell your spouse and walk out know .

5 Likes

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Nobody: 5:06am On Feb 14, 2023
jeff1607:

If you had sense or empathy, you should know that after a day of a partner not reachable whether influenced by a friend or relative (unless they can take one to where he is ) you file for a missing person, if she had done this in the past the man would not stay away from home because his wife will go looking for him or report to the police station and his other extended family members. Not coming home to meet your partner even when she has gone to have her hair done is enough for a man to worry even if a neighbor tells me she’s gonna be back , hence the more reason a partner should always know where the other is going to Incase something bad happens.

Men the only way to rid the current crop of women with the only me or I don’t care mentality is to do the nation a favor by getting directly involved in the lives of our daughters, you’d be saving another family of being a divorcee, broken home and ill mannered ladies the ones wey dey now no get sense especially with their bad mouth full with insults.

Once again FEAR WOMAN

See epistle untop comprehension issues that you clearly don't have

Even the police will tell you to file missing persons report after 48hrs, but somehow it is the woman's fault that the mistake of an entity ran away from his home and kids, it must always be the woman's fault

The day sense will make all of you reason sanely to realise the opposite gender is not the cause of your ineptitude and crassness, then take full responsibility for your short comings, maybe the world will be a better place seeing as you men destroy it on a daily.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Cutehector(m): 5:50am On Feb 14, 2023
TheCongo2:

How easy is it to know someone before marriage?
by asking questions from people around them. Classmates, coworkers. Ask!
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
Cutehector:
by asking questions from people around them. Classmates, coworkers. Ask!

It does not work and never works. If I doubt, ask those retired olosho that became church workers.
Even her pastor will tell you otherwise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by KingOfTheDamned: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
🤣🤣🤣

This is what happens when you marry one of the ENPs or a hookup retired washed up church hen

1 Like

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Brendaniel: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
As a married man I plan having lone vacations.

Only me, myself and I

7 Likes

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Flier: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Sometimes it feels that way but when you think of the kids,the thought dissappears immediately,my own case is probably because i used to spend just 3 months at home a year in the past but now 100percent back home so most times i feel my wife isnt respect me the way she used to when i wasnt use to be around.
There is no perfect woman out there.

15 Likes

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
grin
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by princeemmma(m): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
I don't blame the said man, we don't know the reason why he left them.....

Sometimes our day to day activities stress every man up.... Imagine waking up in the morning for work, without knowing how the day is going to be.................. go to work like you have planted some kind of money out there, coming back in the night with little and getting scolded or different reactions from your wife

A lot of man out there is a walking dead, they don't have any inspiration, no motivation, they just continue doing what they do with last of there strength

Women has a lot of work to do, by checking up there husband time to time, every night they need to make sure he is sleeping with less burden

Sometimes my wife attitudes at home always make me feel like running away from everything, but when i remember the hug i receive from my daughter every night i get home, and the smile on her face when am leaving for work........... i feel at ease, and that has kept me going

29 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

After 4 Pregnancies, 3 Miscarriages, 2 IVF, 5 Years Of Waiting, This Boy Arrives / 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife / As a Christian, Is This Not Enough Reason To Divorce Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.