Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Elumelu’s Afriland Properties Responds To Termination Of Falomo Shopping Centre - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elumelu’s Afriland Properties Responds To Termination Of Falomo Shopping Centre (22459 Views)

Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels / Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) / Ambode Terminates Falomo Shopping Centre Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elumelu’s Afriland Properties Responds To Termination Of Falomo Shopping Centre by aresa: 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gravanno:

Fashola is a foool and stupidd to have approved such project in the first place.

This is why I voted for Ambode, all enemies of the yoruba people must be starved out. This fool should go to Biafra and invest.

Once again, Ffuck you Fashola.

Obviously, you have nothing better or intelligent to contribute..
Re: Elumelu’s Afriland Properties Responds To Termination Of Falomo Shopping Centre by lokonzo78: 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
Am beginning not trusting this Ambode man. If the project is the way it's published, to me, it's a very good deal. Ambode is doing this to handover the project to Tinubu. I can't really blame him, he was trained to be taking order. His capacity to lead us in Lagos is seriously in doubt.
Re: Elumelu’s Afriland Properties Responds To Termination Of Falomo Shopping Centre by tiwiex(m): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Even if its build operate and transfer,50m Is too small for a 50 year lease.
Exactly. Even with all the grammar spoken. I figure only N50m has been paid to the State as expression of interest. When will the state starting reaping the benefit in cash flow?. I would have thought the opportunity cost during construction should be paid as land lease to Govt then profit sharing afterwards based on the JV.
Re: Elumelu’s Afriland Properties Responds To Termination Of Falomo Shopping Centre by alexlee50: 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
teamchocolate:
So u expect ambode to outline the reasons why he cancelled the project to u one by one abi?? shocked keep waiting then...
You are the ethnic bigot.. I ask you again why your kinsman Jonathan didn't effect this single policy that would have made iboland an utopia for u all lousy lot to live in so u can leave our yorubaland less congested.. and stop burdening our infrastructure.. if we see 100 patients a day, 70 are igbo.. they like free free everytime.. Same in education.. Same in housing.. Go back to ur land and task ur leaders.. and at lagos being a capital territory.. pls all move to abuja, at least lagos is no longer the fct.. and before lagos was fct, it has always been the trading outpost even of the Southwest before independence.. it was this importance that made it fct.. not the other way round.... so pls get ur facts straight..

ethnic bigot, if yorubaland is so fantastic, why is ekiti, ondo, oyo, osun, ogun not witnessing this high rate of migrants as u state? Why Lagos U should be grateful bro.one more thing you are not different from those south africans who engaged in xenophobic attacks against foreigners earlier in the year.And in any case tell me one facility which has eased the life of lagosians that has been put in place by subsequent lagos state after the federal government left Lagos?
Re: Elumelu’s Afriland Properties Responds To Termination Of Falomo Shopping Centre by teamchocolate: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
This is my last mention of you cuz it's obvious ur jobless and cannot comprehend things easily... first of all, ur ibo brothers have migrated all over the south west, they are in ibadan, ogun state, ondo state.. they are even in the north.. I don't know wut ancestral curse they are running away from in the land of the red soil...
Secondly lagos state govt is doing a whole lot...
I can't start to mention them cuz there are several threads showing what fashola (star Boy aka class captain of governor's forum) did in his last 2 terms.. in terms of health, education and even infrastructure.. and in case u av a problem with time orientation, Lagos stopped being a fct as early as 1991....so if you want me to detail all Lagos state govt has achieved from 1991 till date 2015, (24 years) u must rly think am jobless like u because that will take several threads to do justice to..
And by the way I am not xenophobic, this is just a subtle reminder to those who say Lagos is no man's land.. Be reminded that Lagos is Yorubaland.. the fact that yorubas are accomodating should nt be taken for granted.. you lot will ignore that piece of advice at your own peril...

Case closed!!!

alexlee50:
ethnic bigot, if yorubaland is so fantastic, why is ekiti, ondo, oyo, osun, ogun not witnessing this high rate of migrants as u state? Why Lagos U should be grateful bro.one more thing you are not different from those south africans who engaged in xenophobic attacks against foreigners earlier in the year.And in any case tell me one facility which has eased the life of lagosians that has been put in place by subsequent lagos state after the federal government left Lagos?
Re: Elumelu’s Afriland Properties Responds To Termination Of Falomo Shopping Centre by alexlee50: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
teamchocolate:
This is my last mention of you cuz it's obvious ur jobless and cannot comprehend things easily... first of all, ur ibo brothers have migrated all over the south west, they are in ibadan, ogun state, ondo state.. they are even in the north.. I don't know wut ancestral curse they are running away from in the land of the red soil...
Secondly lagos state govt is doing a whole lot...
I can't start to mention them cuz there are several threads showing what fashola (star Boy aka class captain of governor's forum) did in his last 2 terms.. in terms of health, education and even infrastructure.. and in case u av a problem with time orientation, Lagos stopped being a fct in the early 90's....
I am not xenophobic, this is just a subtle reminder to those who say Lagos is no man's land.. Be reminded that Lagos is Yorubaland.. the fact that yorubas are accomodating should nt be taken for granted.. you lot will ignore that piece of advice at your own peril...

Case closed!!!

why do u fear ibos so much? Why do u see ibos as competition to yorubas? What is your fear?just the same way we have yorubas in the south south and in the east, that is the way we have ibos in the south west, I guess? I don't know how u rated fashola and gave him captain of all governors.well let me ask u some questions. What parameters did u use in evaluating him? What were the set targets? What was achieved? How much did he collect as revenue? How much infastructure did he put on ground? How much did he leave behind for the incumbent administration? If you anawer these, we can then start the evaluation.
Re: Elumelu’s Afriland Properties Responds To Termination Of Falomo Shopping Centre by adconline(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
teamchocolate:
Yes ambode cancelled the deal cuz it apparently doesn't pay him and he has the power to.. for whatever reasons which pleases him.. If Tony is not happy.. he should go to asaba and go and do the deal with delta state governor... he cannot come to Lagos and come and be dictating terms here....and still abt the ports the FG up till 3 months ago was an southeast/southsouth man for 6 years.. if his constituency did not deem it fit to advocate for ports then.. That's their cup of tea.. but I will tell u that it makes no sense to dredge onitsha port.. it is not a sea port.. cuz I av asked u what sea it borders but u have no answer! If you even say calabar ports, I can even try and understand but at what cost and to what benefit? And abt companies domiciling where they operate.. Lagos has the infrastructure, instead of putting ur governors to task, u come here and insult south west governors.. That's y truck loads of u arrive from the south east to come and burden the infrastructure put up by our govts.. our housing, our hospitals, our schools.. wtf go back to the east and put ur governors on their toes undecided

Stupidity inked on ur DNA. Afrilands is a PLC- anyone can own and buy its share. Tony doesn't own this company. Terms like EOI, MOU, PLC, BOT, and PPP are forever going to sound like puzzles to dimwit encephalon
Re: Elumelu’s Afriland Properties Responds To Termination Of Falomo Shopping Centre by teamchocolate: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
I said I won't mention u again but just this once... I am not afraid of igbos I jus think they are a hypocritical pple with a superiority complex.. they r mostly not wise and not diplomatic.....Yorubas invest in their Yoruba-land whenever they invest, why can't igbos do same? Then stop putting ur nose in other pple's business... Go bac to SE and go and put to task the excuse of a governor that u have.. leave star boy alone! Why is ur nose in Lagos business, are u a Lagosian... and that's one of my problems with u pple... MIND YOUR BUSINESS and other tribes will stop insulting you...
Totally last mention.... think deeply about all I av said before u quote me again thanks..
Last words: Ambode will cancel all your other contracts if it pleases him.. it's within his purview to do so!!! End of discussion

alexlee50:
why do u fear ibos so much? Why do u see ibos as competition to yorubas? What is your fear?just the same way we have yorubas in the south south and in the east, that is the way we have ibos in the south west, I guess? I don't know how u rated fashola and gave him captain of all governors.well let me ask u some questions. What parameters did u use in evaluating him? What were the set targets? What was achieved? How much did he collect as revenue? How much infastructure did he put on ground? How much did he leave behind for the incumbent administration? If you anawer these, we can then start the evaluation.
Re: Elumelu’s Afriland Properties Responds To Termination Of Falomo Shopping Centre by adconline(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
tiwiex:

Exactly. Even with all the grammar spoken. I figure only N50m has been paid to the State as expression of interest. When will the state starting reaping the benefit in cash flow?. I would have thought the opportunity cost during construction should be paid as land lease to Govt then profit sharing afterwards based on the JV.
because u have no idea that there were other bidders that had paid N50m and lost?? That's why Ambode and co didn't say that it failed to comply with procurement act.
U have no idea what's a monetized asset. LASG land is monetized and it gets 35% ie N10.5bn after completion and LASG takes over the whole mall after 50yrs. Just do the math!!
Re: Elumelu’s Afriland Properties Responds To Termination Of Falomo Shopping Centre by adconline(m): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
teamchocolate:
I said I won't mention u again but just this once... I am not afraid of igbos I jus think they are a hypocritical pple with a superiority complex.. they r mostly not wise and not diplomatic.....Yorubas invest in their Yoruba-land whenever they invest, why can't igbos do same? Then stop putting ur nose in other pple's business... Go bac to SE and go and put to task the excuse of a governor that u have.. leave star boy alone! Why is ur nose in Lagos business, are u a Lagosian... and that's one of my problems with u pple... MIND YOUR BUSINESS and other tribes will stop insulting you...
Totally last mention.... think deeply about all I av said before u quote me again thanks..
Last words: Ambode will cancel all your other contracts if it pleases him.. it's within his purview to do so!!! End of discussion

Winners count rgeir winning while losers count winning for winners. There is no nobody that's going match Elumelu's success in ur lineage. Tony runs UBA, Transcorp Group, Ugheli Power Plant, Afriland and other companies.. He has Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode and Oba's direct number. He's more Lagosian that u. He has employed more Lagosians than most Lagosian.. Keep getting high on haterade!!
Re: Elumelu’s Afriland Properties Responds To Termination Of Falomo Shopping Centre by alexlee50: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
teamchocolate:

I understand your fear'someone being arrogant and undiplomatic" and even a feeling of superiority over others.it may be a trait common in a lot of ibos but not all, some are humble and nice.lets not streotype a race because of a few individuals.its like saying all yorubas are occultic people or they are the people involved in card fraud in uk/america or that yorubas are dirty.thatwould make me commit a fallacy of hasty generalisation.ibos are also investing in the south east, especially in nnewi and aba.Some of the things which are found in the local market are actually produced here in these two places.with the right policy in place like, easy access to forex and placing a ban on those foreign goods that can be produced locally the market would flourish. I noticed you didn't comment on the indices I raised about fashola? If u do have, raise it before I comment.on cancellation of elumelu's project, u are missing the ppoint.I did not say it is not within ambodes purview to do what he did.but in whose interest? Lagosians? Yorubas? The concession was approved by fashola, is he not a yoruba man? At the time fashola approved was he not representing the interest of lagosians? The truth is this ambode is using the project to get at fashola, he is just obeying the instruction of his benefactor tinubu. And like I pointed out to u, these guys would sort it eventually, just watch and see how it plays out.one more thing, I would like to know your definition of lagosian?
Re: Elumelu’s Afriland Properties Responds To Termination Of Falomo Shopping Centre by teamchocolate: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
They have matched it and surpassed it... it's you I worry for.. this is a nameless forum... That's why u can talk to me in that manner.. you don't know who I am.. let's keep it that way...

adconline:

Winners count rgeir winning while losers count winning for winners. There is no nobody that's going match Elumelu's success in ur lineage. Tony runs UBA, Transcorp Group, Ugheli Power Plant, Afriland and other companies.. He has Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode and Oba's direct number. He's more Lagosian that u. He has employed more Lagosians than most Lagosian.. Keep getting high on haterade!!
Re: Elumelu’s Afriland Properties Responds To Termination Of Falomo Shopping Centre by adconline(m): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
teamchocolate:
They have matched it and surpassed it... it's you I worry for.. this is a nameless forum... That's why u can talk to me in that manner.. you don't know who I am.. let's keep it that way...

Name them?? Tell me any person who was invited by president Obama to be a keynote speaker on Entrepreneurship at W/House? He is a board member of Corporate America Council on Africa which hosted a dinner party in Obama's honor in Chicago 2013? He dines and wines presidents and business leaders like Warren Buffet and Penny Pritzker.. Don't ask me who are they.. Just use Google.
Re: Elumelu’s Afriland Properties Responds To Termination Of Falomo Shopping Centre by Ofodirinwa: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
A drive through Ado Ekiti, Oshogbo, Oyo and any rural area even in the state of Lagos will tell you that Yorubas don't invest in their homeland. As with all Nigerians, they invest in Lagos, which is located in the Southwestern Region of Nigeria because isn't the ancestral land of the majority of the people that live there. All Nigerians have an equal over reliance on Lagos and it drains all other states and cities regardless of tribe. Even Ibadan people invest in Lagos.

If Tony built this in Delta he and Delta would have been better off for it.
Re: Elumelu’s Afriland Properties Responds To Termination Of Falomo Shopping Centre by kernel501: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Realdeals:
Though I voted for him, Ambode appears to be on the path to perdition, if he continues to paint BRF red without taking any tangible step or performing extraordinary I forsee APC losing Lagos in 2019.
Tinubu should know that BRF performance in office strengthens ACN ability to capture other states and should desist from rubbishing him.

God bless you. Am not a Yoruba man, but then... Fashola is the best thing that happened to Lagos. And if... Tinubu continues to rubbish him, he will pay darely someday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kabiru Adjoto: Why Documentary On Oshiomhole’s Atrocities Was Delayed / NNPP Protests Against Governor Ganduje's Pardon Of 12 Death Row Inmates / Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.