Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Dunamis Sons&daughters - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis Sons&daughters (426 Views)

Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Storms Abuja For Partners, Sons & Daughters Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dunamis Sons&daughters by bobdoe(m): 4:12am On Aug 21, 2015
dunamis sons and daughters how is the fire catching in you, is the anointing of the commission working in you, i said the devil is a bastard, the LORD be with us more grace and anointing
Re: Dunamis Sons&daughters by ttomexy(f): 7:12am On Sep 10, 2015
Please someone should remind me that hymn or song that was used for august 2015 minister conference,pleas)eeeeeee

(1) (Reply)

Never Allow The Thoughts Of Envious Individuals Affect Your Happiness In Life.. / Born Again Christians Shouldnt Be Competing With Unbelievers For Higher Divorce / Don't Preach Religion To Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.