Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,510 members, 7,850,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Never Allow The Thoughts Of Envious Individuals Affect Your Happiness In Life.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Never Allow The Thoughts Of Envious Individuals Affect Your Happiness In Life.. (427 Views)

Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur / Does Not Going To Church Affect Your Relationship With God / Why Did God Allow The Holocaust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Allow The Thoughts Of Envious Individuals Affect Your Happiness In Life.. by alexy147(m): 9:45am On Aug 27, 2015
I want to inspire somebody here today with this my true life story...

When I was about getting married,as usual I have foremost informed my friends and family members. Then on one faithful day,I met my dubious ex and after some pleasantries,she asked me if what she heard is true concerning my marriage plans and I was affirmative. Guess What she said? I quote her "hmmm am happy we didn't end up marrying ooo because one pastor in where I go for prayers told me not to marry you that you will not be happy with anyone you married",I laughed and said "wow,hmmm not to marry me when I didn't propose to you? Are you serious,anyway but my pastor and the pastor of my wife's church and even the mum who is well know evangelist told me that my marriage will be so blissful that my friends and mates will envy me,that in fact,they all said they see my wife going abroad(USA) for delivery".......Omo,you need to see how babe changed her face and after that day,it was calls upon calls and she started doing everything to have us back and I asked her,what about what her pastor said and she became dumb. Anyway too late because am so into my wife and we have been happy and enjoying all the good blessings that comes with marriage..

Don't allow frustrated,envious and jealous individuals to spoil you happiness. Imagine if I had given her any thought,I for enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: Never Allow The Thoughts Of Envious Individuals Affect Your Happiness In Life.. by Olasco93: 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
"Hahaha...... Thank God say you no act like "Oga Titus."

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Walk In God’s Will? (12 Essentials) / Du'aa Of The Day. / True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.