Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

10 Reasons She Left You For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons She Left You For Him (1287 Views)

Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) / Guys: 5 Reasons She No Longer Want To Have Sex With You After The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons She Left You For Him by Arbiola(f): 6:56am On Aug 21, 2015
Many a times,she did not just go after the other guy because he's rich.. She only saw a huge difference between the both of you. Love is more than just saying"I Love You".Love should be shown and obvious in a relationship. You may consider these 10 reasons and see why she got bored nd left you. Perharps your next relationship will work out...
NB:Even the OP is still learning,i'm not putting blames on guys oooo!!!

1)You don't have enough time for her

2)You're too quick to judge and blame her.

3)You don't show her how much you love her...i.e u dont kiss her,hug her,hold hands with her.

4)You don't take her out

5)You don't remember certain and important things about her.i.e her birthday, the names of her siblings and friends.

6)You don't ask after the well being of her family members.

7)You ask her for too much sex.

8 You compare her with other girls.

9)You don't buy her gifts.

10)You are always bossy when with her.

Believe me these are things that really pisses them off......and the reason she left u for Paul....
If you feel it's incomplete u can add yours..
#Peace

#Arbiola
Re: 10 Reasons She Left You For Him by Cutehector(m): 6:58am On Aug 21, 2015
Must love always be abt d feminine gender? Am tired of this

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons She Left You For Him by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:59am On Aug 21, 2015
Nice post.. I'm patiently waiting for a counter thread..
Re: 10 Reasons She Left You For Him by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 21, 2015
grin the number 7 tho...damn who doesn't want tat?
Re: 10 Reasons She Left You For Him by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 21, 2015
He's richer than you and u are trying to claims love is everything.
Re: 10 Reasons She Left You For Him by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 21, 2015
#5 is a biggie, especially the birthday thing. It shows you care & actually pay attention when I talk, yanno.

#8 he's really begging to be dumped. What creep does that?
Re: 10 Reasons She Left You For Him by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2015
You don't know her account number off heart?

You are doomed
Re: 10 Reasons She Left You For Him by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2015
Relationships are weird never seen a list about pleasing the guys only the ladies. Relationships are weird. MGOTW
Re: 10 Reasons She Left You For Him by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 21, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
You don't know her account number off heart?

You are doomed
what a mentality!!
Re: 10 Reasons She Left You For Him by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 21, 2015
Are you for real?op,so you think relationships revolve around the feminine gender only? No! Yes a man ought to do those things atleast to show he cares but not for the sole aim of keeping her..

See a lady will still leave you if she want to even if you lay down your life for her,just be yourself, somethings are paramount in spicing the affair up but if she is not returning it then let her be...

You remember her birthday but she forgot yours with the flimsy excuse that she was busy and you swallow it,...

The irony in it all is that most times the paul tthey are running to may even be worse.., in summary guys be yourself, dnt just go out of your way to please a woman that does not even care,...

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons She Left You For Him by alexx187(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Are you for real?op,so you think relationships revolve around the feminine gender only? No! Yes a man ought to do those things atleast to show he cares but not for the sole aim of keeping her..

See a lady will still leave you if she want to even if you lay down your life for her,just be yourself, somethings are paramount in spicing the affair up but if she is not returning it then let her be...

You remember her birthday but she forgot yours with the flimsy excuse that she was busy and you swallow it,...

The irony in it all is that most times the paul tthey are running to may even be worse.., in summary guys be yourself, dnt just go out of your way to please a woman that does not even care,...

nuff Said...gbam....I feel u missy.word......

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons She Left You For Him by 0luwatope(m): 9:36am On Aug 21, 2015
All i see here are characteristics of a weak man. I swear if anyguy does all these, he is going too boring and wants to be dumped for no reason

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons She Left You For Him by Babysho(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2015
Arbiola ,

That FreeeDr guy wey dey correct your spellings and use of words for that scorpion thread wey you open...I don bash e career...buhahahahahahahaaa....the guy don accept say e like oversabi....lol...na even mumu guy wey jus one show himself for NL....
Re: 10 Reasons She Left You For Him by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
Another reason she left is that there's always jollof rice in his house
Re: 10 Reasons She Left You For Him by Arbiola(f): 7:33am On Sep 09, 2015
Babysho:
Arbiola ,

That FreeeDr guy wey dey correct your spellings and use of words for that scorpion thread wey you open...I don bash e career...buhahahahahahahaaa....the guy don accept say e like oversabi....lol...na even mumu guy wey jus one show himself for NL....
The guy na mad man joor

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Decode This Girl, I Am Confused, What Is She Doing? / Story closed / Nobody Is Ugly, They Are Just Broke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.