Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Divine Intervention And Marital Restoration!do You Have Crisis In Your Family? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Intervention And Marital Restoration!do You Have Crisis In Your Family? (439 Views)

Resurrection By Divine Intervention / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Intervention And Marital Restoration!do You Have Crisis In Your Family? by tunji09(m): 7:55am On Aug 21, 2015
“You can enjoy absolute peace in your home. Jesus has settle more difficult cases than your under the ministry 0f bishop David Oyedepo. Read these testimony:

Divine Intervention and marital Restoration!

“I joined this commission and January 2015 and partook in the 21 –day’s prayer and fasting. During one Night with the king services in January, the bishop said, “The devil paints your prophet as an evil man in order to disconnect you from him,’ that was exactly what the devil did in my life. I knew and hated this church for 22 years. However, having attended my former church for 17 years, the holy ordained prophet, Bishop David Oyedepo.
Since I returned, like a dream, good things have been happening for me on every side. The greatest turnaround I experienced was the restoration of my marriage. I have been married for 23 years, but it has been filled with quarrel. In fact, the last seen years were void of communication while my husband and I lived together. To the glory of God, after the hosanna service of March 1, my challenged marriage was restored! Praise the lord!”----Rosemary Omoarukhe

Join us this Sunday@ Encounter with Destiny, August 23, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos! It’s your turn for a lifting!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:35am, 9:10am, 10:45am, 12:20pm. Also watch live http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/ it’s your turn for a change of story.

(1) (Reply)

Hijab / *Read the prayer of a granny at a funeral *** / Pastor Chased From Church By His Congregation For Impregnating Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.