Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Igbos And Lagos Economy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos And Lagos Economy (8480 Views)

A 5-Mile Island Built to Save Lagos’s Economy Has a Fatal Design Flaw / Lagos Economy To Grow Bigger Than The Rest Of Nigeria – The Atlantic / Lagos Economy Bigger Than Kenya And Cote D Ivoire, Now Oil Has Come!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos And Lagos Economy by OfoIgbo: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
honourhim:
Much as am proud of my tribe and love our enterprising nature, i ll like us to remove GEJ out of our discussions with yorubas. The truth remains that Jonathan messed up big time. We all can see how well Buhari is moving. I am glad that i supported him. GEJ really messed up hence some of us didnt vote for him this time around. Buhari is working pls. Forget GEJ.
Ka anyi hapu GEJ biko. O meghi nke oma. Ochichi ya joro njo. Buhari ka mma bikonu umunnem.

Nwokem, Boko Haram for which GEJ was pilloried remains as potent, if not deadlier than during Jonathan's time
The fight against corruption is turning out to be victimization of GEJ's govt, whike Buhari turns a blind eye to the Halliburton scandal which implicates former presidents and one Aisha Buhari.
No single person from the SouthEast have been appointed into any position and all the SE has got so far is a bunch of BH prisoners.
ISIS attempting to get into Nigeria, obviously expectant of protection from the current Aso Rock occupant e.t.c
Re: Igbos And Lagos Economy by OfoIgbo: 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
honourhim:
Much as am proud of my tribe and love our enterprising nature, i ll like us to remove GEJ out of our discussions with yorubas. The truth remains that Jonathan messed up big time. We all can see how well Buhari is moving. I am glad that i supported him. GEJ really messed up hence some of us didnt vote for him this time around. Buhari is working pls. Forget GEJ.
Ka anyi hapu GEJ biko. O meghi nke oma. Ochichi ya joro njo. Buhari ka mma bikonu umunnem.

Nwokem, Boko Haram for which GEJ was pilloried remains as potent, if not deadlier than during Jonathan's time
The fight against corruption is turning out to be victimization of GEJ's govt, whike Buhari turns a blind eye to the Halliburton scandal which implicates former presidents and one Aisha Buhari.
No single person from the SouthEast have been appointed into any position and all the SE has got so far is a bunch of BH prisoners.
ISIS attempting to get into Nigeria, obviously expectant of protection from the current Aso Rock occupant e.t.c

Don't get me wrong, Jonathan performed way below par, but he remains head and shoulders above Buhari
Re: Igbos And Lagos Economy by patrick89(m): 5:37am On Aug 23, 2015
honourhim:
what moves? what has buhari done? so you're buying into their propaganda? I'm disappointed! Look very deep, you will never believe what you will see.
Re: Igbos And Lagos Economy by asala1: 7:02am On Aug 23, 2015
Igbo people are funny, always making themselves feel better. Classic case of INFERIORITY complex. Just imagine the Chinese or Indians saying when they move out of US, it will collapse the US economy. They applied for visa to get better opportunities. Lagos is Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Jail Illegal Miners Two Years without option of fine / Inflation Surges Again, Hits 17.71% Amid Rising Prices / Atiku Still Remains Our Presidential Candidate – Oyo PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.