Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Picture Illustration: Ladies Which Would You Choose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Illustration: Ladies Which Would You Choose? (1616 Views)

Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? / Just Saw This Picture Illustration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Illustration: Ladies Which Would You Choose? by Busolami2015(f): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2015
Which of these men will you choose? The one on the left or the one or the right or none? Remember you have to choose wisely

Source :http://streetgist.com/picture-illustration-which-would-you-choose/

Re: Picture Illustration: Ladies Which Would You Choose? by Busolami2015(f): 8:27am On Aug 21, 2015
I go for the handsome man
Re: Picture Illustration: Ladies Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 21, 2015
I go for the God fearing man.

This is so easy. He is God fearing, Rich, One lady man.. the only thing z that he's ugly(which can even be fixed)

the other guy is ntn... how can u be a ladies man when u dnt av money? no decent occupation, pry 6 dropout! Wats that he only has fine face.

u made this too easy abeg.

1 Like

Re: Picture Illustration: Ladies Which Would You Choose? by Busolami2015(f): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2015
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Picture Illustration: Ladies Which Would You Choose? by Busolami2015(f): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

This is so easy. He is God fearing, Rich, One lady man.. the only thing z that he's ugly(which can even be fixed)

the other guy is ntn... how can u be a ladies man when u dnt av money? no decent occupation, pry 6 dropout! Wats that he only has fine face.

Forget I will invest in him
Re: Picture Illustration: Ladies Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2015
Busolami2015:

Forget I will invest in him

lols that's so silly, no offense. do u av any idea wat 'ladies man' means after u av invested in him and he cheats on u, wat u gonna do?

let me even ask u.. wat exactly are u gonna benefit from him apart from his looks?
Re: Picture Illustration: Ladies Which Would You Choose? by djeezy(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2015
Redundant thread.
Re: Picture Illustration: Ladies Which Would You Choose? by MrCork: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2015
Busolami2015:

Source :http://streetgist.com/picture-illustration-which-would-you-choose/

...ok ..so u encoragin women to be gold diggers on nairaland...abi?....was wrong wit datin a poor guy? .. You homebase females mennnn...sad!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Illustration: Ladies Which Would You Choose? by Busolami2015(f): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2015
Forget I cant marry an ugly man sha because he is rich
Re: Picture Illustration: Ladies Which Would You Choose? by Busolami2015(f): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2015
MrCork:

...ok ..so u encoragin women to be gold diggers on nairaland...abi?....was wrong wit datin a poor guy? .. You homebase females mennnn...sad!! undecided
we have different choice
Re: Picture Illustration: Ladies Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 21, 2015
I dnt see myself marrying either of both men. Marry an ugly man cos of money?? grin nah o! And the handsome guy is also a single father lipsrsealed no go area.
Re: Picture Illustration: Ladies Which Would You Choose? by MrCork: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2015
Busolami2015:
we have different choice

...anyways since u ask & since u like moiney...did I mention am from Pekam London & I drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot!! wink

1 Like

Re: Picture Illustration: Ladies Which Would You Choose? by Busolami2015(f): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2015
classicB:
I dnt see myself marrying either of both men. Marry an ugly man cos of money?? grin nah o! And the handsome guy is also a single father lipsrsealed no go area.
lol,you ar funny

But you have a point ... wink

Lalasticlala
Re: Picture Illustration: Ladies Which Would You Choose? by peeparty(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

One doesn't necessarily need to have money to be a ladies man#word#me#example.
Re: Picture Illustration: Ladies Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 21, 2015
peeparty:

One doesn't necessarily need to have money to be a ladies man#word#me#example.

then ur own case z spiritual.
Re: Picture Illustration: Ladies Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 21, 2015
I am someone who claims to be attracted to weird faces but that man is just too ugly chai
Re: Picture Illustration: Ladies Which Would You Choose? by Fulaboy(m): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I am someone who claims to be attracted to weird faces but that man is just too ugly chai
whoever marries that man has did that at her own peril undecided just imagining how their kids will look like sef will give you nightmares
Re: Picture Illustration: Ladies Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2015
Fulaboy:
whoever marries that man has did that at her own peril undecided just imagining how their kids will look like sef will give you nightmares
Fine face matters in marriage o. For the sake of the children. Very selfless reason grin
Re: Picture Illustration: Ladies Which Would You Choose? by Fulaboy(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Fine face matters in marriage o. For the sake of the children. Very selfless reason grin
That awful moment when all schools in town refuse to admit your child sad you can't attend church with him or her without the congregation chasing you out saying church is no place for demons embarassed you can't go market with the child.......

In fact the consequences are numerous grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Illustration: Ladies Which Would You Choose? by peeparty(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

then ur own case z spiritual.
yes really spiritual.
Re: Picture Illustration: Ladies Which Would You Choose? by Busolami2015(f): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
Fulaboy:
That awful moment when all schools in town refuse to admit your child sad you can't attend church with him or her without the congregation chasing you out saying church is no place for demons embarassed you can't go market with the child.......

In fact the consequences are numerous grin
laughing..
You be just said it my dear

(1) (Reply)

Why Marriages/relationships Dont Last Anymore / Check Out This Seductive Dance ! / I Am Looking For A Rich Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.