Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. (9332 Views)

Is There Any Spiritual Effect On A Guy Who Dis-virgined A Lady. / . / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by Enockia(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2009
when i was age 6 i was dis-virgined by a 20 year old girl then after some time we left the area (lagos for bayelsa state) i never tought i would eva meet her in my entire life but last week at the wedding ceremony of a friend i saw her i tried to hide but it was too late she walked over to me and gave me her phone no and house address that i should call her. I howeva called her then went to her house where she tried to have sex with me again i managed to convince her that i was not ready but will call back some other time eva since she's been callin me but i'm not so sure on wat to do.
NAIRALANDERS out there please tell me wat u think i should do
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by segzicres(m): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2009
straff her and tell her it's for sale this time. so she should pay for it. 20bail per straff. my share oh!!!
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by whitelexi(m): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2009
Lol grin
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by Enockia(m): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2009
u mean i should become a gigalo
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by Dvampire(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2009
chop and clean mouth my guy. awof no pass dis one o. but make sure u wear raincoat sha. u never can tell if she don carry or dey carry around and dey find who she go give.
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by Enockia(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2009
guy u mean i should become a gigalo grin
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by romsky: 11:14am On Mar 27, 2009
just take it dat she is payin for using u 20 yrs ago 4get d giggolio part
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by dammiecool(m): 11:19am On Mar 27, 2009
@poster
u tried 2 avoid her/
u went 2 her house/
Guy ure no well wetin find go her house?
d truth is ure interested.

1 Like

Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by segzicres(m): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2009
yes!!!! grin become a hard core gigolo. don't pity her for anything cause that's one game they try to play when the find out you're not emotiomally attached.
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by Enockia(m): 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2009
I went to her house out of respect
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by spikedcylinder: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2009
How old are you now?
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by kanayo74(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2009
I guess u are no more a child so u should know what to do/

if u mind says no RUN

but if it tells u yes remember that AWUF DEY RUN BELLE

just stay clear of he. she can be your friend but no intimate relationships
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by MrCrackles(m): 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2009
Poster
Do you have a brain and is the decision making part of the brain functioning
?!
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by Godalone(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2009
spikedcylinder:

How old are you now?
Answer this question
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by Godalone(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2009
MrCrackles:

Poster
Do you have a brain and is the decision making part of the brain functioning
?!
Yepa!
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by bhumeeus: 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2009
dammiecool:

@poster
u tried 2 avoid her/
u went 2 her house/
Guy ure no well wetin find go her house?
d truth is ure interested.

No mind d guy o, now came to NL to report himself.If u dint want, u wont have called her talkless of going to her house, its ur choice, if u want,do it if not then dont, you dont have to ask us for permission.
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by yme1(f): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2009
@poster

you are just too wrong,
1)for calling her
2)for going to her house
that shows you are interested in her, my advice for you is to stay clear from her except you have the intention of dating her.
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by Enockia(m): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2009
im 25 now and my decision makin ability is not readily avaliable now that's y i need ur advice. undecided
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by yme1(f): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2009
@poster
please answer this question, do you love her or you just want to have a feel of her
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by Enockia(m): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2009
right now i don't know wat i want
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by yme1(f): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2009
i have a feeling you are begining to fall in love with her. But i will advice you to take your time and figure out what exactly you feel for her and get back to us
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by segzicres(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2009
she believes your dis-tin is bigger and better now!!
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by Enockia(m): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2009
thanks y me
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by yme1(f): 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2009
you are welcome
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by fantacie(f): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2009
don't do it rather asked her why she disvirgined u at that early stage of ur life. that's called rape if u ask me, or is it bc u are a guy, wat if it was a guy of 20yrs that did that to a girl of 6?. u should not even go near her at all. think about it.
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by sistawoman: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2009
This cant be true.

What would a 20yr old want with a 6 yr old manliness. At that age it is no bigger than the size of my pinky.
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by Enockia(m): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2009
sistawomen if u ask me who me go ask
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by Enockia(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2009
fantacie i'm begining to reason with u
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by jamace(m): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2009
Old boy, go and retaliate now. It is assumed that she defeated you the first time. Don't be dull o.
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by fantacie(f): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2009
Enockia:

fantacie i'm begining to reason with u

oh yeah dear u can see where i'm coming from. just sit down and give it a thought. don't listen to anybody that is telling to do it, u can always get a girl of ur age to do it wit if u must. there so many beautiful girls out there who u can hit it with.
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by mustafar1: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2009
fantacie:

don't do it rather asked her why she disvirgined u at that early stage of ur life. that's called rape if u ask me, or is it bc u are a guy, wat if it was a guy of 20yrs that did that to a girl of 6?. u should not even go near her at all. think about it.

its not called rape, its paedophilia which is a disease. she still thinks of him as a child thats why she wants to do him. this double standard sef. if na Man una go don call am all sorts of names but na woman the rules changed.
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by ogagbeoke(m): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2009
u consider weda she wit ur mama no bi age. u se u dey 6 and she don already dey 20 mean se she senor u good 16 years abeg if u no want friend suger mummy live her alone becos una wey be small children 2 like 2 dey do bad tin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch / Is Feminism Truly A Waste Of Time? / Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.