Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation (39371 Views)

Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos / Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) / Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by omaniblog(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2015
oh
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by IamforGod: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2015
I like this cult Igbo and yoruba peeps. grin

Let's see wat they will fight about nw.

BTW na igbo plenty pass. Ritualists ans cultists grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2015
Midehi:
mtcheeew....na today yansh get centre part, its not a new thing, almost everybody is a cultist, it won't be a surprise that few of the policemen that arrested them are cultists

Yoluba people and their land sef? So so fetish set of human beings filled everywhere...from cult members to Ogun worshippers. Smh!
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by klax(m): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2015
nikkiking:
@mafianna u became a cultist after a girl hung u in public and got beating by her mad dogs, u call ur friends that ur ready to become 1 shocked, coward u are!

Who knows how many souls u have wasted shocked shocked shocked.

At their age, anyway they said soldier go soldier come barracks still remains the same undecided.

I hope u all enjoy the rest of your wasted yrs in jail tongue.

How I wish what you have just said can happen I would have be so happy because I bet you the shameless king or Monarch will now go to police station and start Nigeria begging madness to release his son and the case will be shut down and that is the end.
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by nochildsplay(m): 11:32am On Aug 21, 2015
There should be Law that will say once you are caught or confirmed to being a cultist. They should "BEHEAD" you.

You can't imagine how these people grow by the seconds and have no mercy when they attack a jew.
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by Atlantian: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2015
After initiation, next phase is robbery.
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by fornaija(m): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2015
grin grin lol [quote author=adebayo201 post=37183460][/quote]
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by nochildsplay(m): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2015
CallPolice:
High time they register this groups.

Everybody has right to association but it shouldn't be in a violent way.
registering them will give them the act of having right to carry out their darkside activities
By the time police nab them, all they have to do is tender a I.D card identifying them as a cultist then the police will have to let go

Guy leave story there should be a law that will say once the law nab any cult member in the act of violent or not. BEHEAD is the remedy

Abi u are a memeber ni ?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by thamarvelz(m): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2015
Cultism in yorubaland is different from that obtainable in the Niger Delta.. If omoh dem want play game, make them talk make dem teach dem.. Person no sabi something yet him no go ask make teach am..

Make una flex jail sha, una too jonze!
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by nochildsplay(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2015
thamarvelz:
Cultism in yorubaland is different from that obtainable in the Niger Delta.. If omoh dem want play game, make them talk make dem teach dem.. Person no sabi something yet him no go ask make teach am..

Make una flex jail sha, una too jonze!
wettin concern ethnic group for cult matter now ?
A cult memeber is a beast of a Nation just like the terrorist group Boko Haram

If I be govt. I go just make law say if one cult member is caught in the act or not. BEHEAD him.

Abi u na memeber ? Omo Igbo
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by McEwen(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2015
nochildsplay:
wettin concern ethnic group for cult matter now ?
A cult memeber is a beast of a Nation just like the terrorist group Boko Haram

If I be govt. I go just make law say if one cult member is caught in the act or not. BEHEAD him.

Abi u na memeber ? Omo Igbo
My belly grin grin cry
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by CallPolice: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
95% of those making these laws are cultist so don't expect anything.
I didn't say I am one. It is only those that got caught are regarded as cultist.
Mind you that innocent boy that you feel does not know anything might be a cultist.
but he's brilliant, never had any issue that you may know. He's just there
The only remedy is just to arrest them and publicize, give necessary advice and bail.
Some schools rusticate once you have a cult, rape or police case.

nochildsplay:
registering them will give them the act of having right to carry out their darkside activities
By the time police nab them, all they have to do is tender a I.D card identifying them as a cultist then the police will have to let go

Guy leave story there should be a law that will say once the law nab any cult member in the act of violent or not. BEHEAD is the remedy

Abi u are a memeber ni ?
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by Hembelembe: 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Oily heads ndi yoloba
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by alexlee50: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Singing like canary.what happened to the code of silence?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by nochildsplay(m): 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
RedBenson:

Yoluba people and their land sef? So so fetish set of human beings filled everywhere...from cult members to Ogun worshippers. Smh!
Ewu!!! .... Is it not in ur Igbo land that we have more of this cultism , ritualist and rapist. Is it not in ur land that human being eat their own kinds (eg clifford orji)

Oga.... I suspect u sef
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by fako1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
I like d prince.......... he was quick to remember dat moment whr father will tell son "This ur movement lately, if u enter any trouble, sha tell dem u dont av a father"
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by Ashure: 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
All these lagoon Obas who can't even effectively control their home.
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by fF01(m): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
MadCow1:
Biafra is pleased with the Nairaland Frontpage today.

Yoruba Cultists Prince and Yoruba Leader Armed robber sons news are both pleasing to us.

We hereby declare today Biafra Day.. grin
dey der dey fu-age.
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by DrObum(m): 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
Did I see 32 and 34 year old men in that list

When na their mate get Nairaland.

Some people case don pass tribunal matter for hell!

No hope for them
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
maxism2:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/police-arrest-lagos-prince-others-during-cult-initiation/
when did belonging to a cult become a bad thing or against the law?, is there no right to association. Until a crime is committed, they are not offenders.
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
nochildsplay:
Ewu!!! .... Is it not in ur Igbo land that we have more of this cultism , ritualist and rapist. Is it not in ur land that human being eat their own kinds (eg clifford orji)

Oga.... I suspect u sef

And you wished i'm a an igbo?
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by nochildsplay(m): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
RedBenson:

And you wished i'm a an igbo?
well if you wish to be "a an igbo". He no concern me
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
nochildsplay:
well if you wish to be "a an igbo". He no concern me

Come on, stop being stuppid. A sane individual would know that was a typo error. Go worship Ogun or join cult or perhaps, become a ritualist. Those best suit a typical "Yoluba" man.
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by nochildsplay(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
RedBenson:

Come on, stop being stuppid. A sane individual would know that was a typo error. Go worship Ogun or join cult or perhaps, become a ritualist. Those best suit a typical "Yoluba" man.
wareva !!!
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by Ofeakwu(m): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
[img][/img]
Yellowbar pple n dia juju eh

Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by Cyriloha(m): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
Midehi:
mtcheeew....na today yansh get centre part, its not a new thing, almost everybody is a cultist, it won't be a surprise that few of the policemen that arrested them are cultists

almost Everybody in your village is a cultists right ?
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by Cyriloha(m): 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ofeakwu:
[img][/img]
Yellowbar pple n dia juju eh

lmao but not funny. ........... who got those men pregnant and seriously Bro were they really buried alive with the king ?
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
See their ages,grown asss men when suppose be good role models and suppose know wrong from right.*spits and walks out*

Throw em in jail officers
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Prince, Others During Cult Initiation by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Cyriloha:

almost Everybody in your village is a cultists right ?
if you say so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles / Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) / Two Gang Members "Disown" Evans, Kidnap Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.