Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

How To End A Relationship With Maturity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To End A Relationship With Maturity (1128 Views)

How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To End A Relationship With Maturity by bamac(m): 10:26am On Aug 21, 2015
Its a bit long as usual please bare with me... http://www.bamisepeters.com/2015/08/how-to-end-relationship-with-maturity.html

As much as we always try to avoid problems in our relationship, some problem(s) still rise which at times brings the relationship to an end.

At times the cause of the end of the relationship might not even be infidelity or trust issues but destiny.

When we have to part ways some things are require of us so as to make the separation looks mature, and it is "Communication".

Some people will bring an end to a relationship and will not be able to face the person they ended the relationship with in future, this is because of the manner at which they ended the relationship.

If it is a must that we end a relationship, we should have it at the back of our mind that apart from dating, a bigger contract might require the signature of the person you are about breaking up with, or something else that might involve him one way or the other.

This is because you don't know what that person may pursue in future.
When some people get tired of their partner they tend to look for something to blame on their partner to make him or her to be at fault of the break-up of the relationship.

It might not be easy especially when the person loves you to tell him/her one-on-one your mind as regards the relationship but it will be better to make it conversational than to make him/her look stupid.

There are some relationship whereby it might be one or more of the characters of the partner you are fed up of which might want you to put an end to the relationship, why not just say it to him/her in a mature manner rather than making them look odd when you know that was who they were even before you agreed to date them?

Communication is a very important tool when it comes to relationship, it can make and break a relationship which ever manner you want it.

Communication will make your relationship peaceful and otherwise depending on how you start it and the aim behind it.

Emotion might be toiled with but when you are not happy or envisage that you might not be happy with someone it is better you make the separation peaceful through peaceful communication so as to be able to face each other in the future and be happy to help each other.

Separation in relationship shouldn't be like a war front whereby even in the future when you see each other you will now start the fight from where you stopped.

Good and highly seductive conversation brought about the togetherness, well, to end it untimely might not require a seductive communication but a peaceful communication is at least required.

Let's change our attitude and try to do things right. Don't make some mistakes that will make you so sad in the future, live for tomorrow.

Please feel free to add yours, i will appreciate it.

http://www.bamisepeters.com/2015/08/how-to-end-relationship-with-maturity.html
Re: How To End A Relationship With Maturity by Kingsasian(m): 10:32am On Aug 21, 2015
Well said but I don't believe my destiny is tied to one ex's. They cease to exist to me the moment I am done with them. Make everybody answer his or her father's name.

2 Likes

Re: How To End A Relationship With Maturity by ArchEnemy(m): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2015
You made a good point

However, being dumped is not an easy pill to swallow

No matter how peaceful you try to make it, it still might end up in a quarrel

2 Likes

Re: How To End A Relationship With Maturity by Jozzy4: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2015
Nice article .

Many have destroyed their reputation due to the fact that rather than end the relationship by comunicating with their partner THEY resort to the shortcut strategy .

This strategy demands that you change completely to the person ( this affects reputation and how the person sees you in the future , you never know where you might meet again. Thats life) . Such a person will " stop calling , stop texting , start sounding harsh" .

The goal of the person using the shortcut strategy is to let the other partner understand that he or she is not interested in the partner through his/her behaviour , thus affecting his own reputation . Whenever he person thinks about you , the final i dont care attitude comes to their minds . Thats bad coz an ancient proverb says

" a good name is better than riches" .

1 Like

Re: How To End A Relationship With Maturity by bamac(m): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2015
Kingsasian:
Well said but I don't believe my destiny is tied to one ex's. They cease to exist to me the moment I am done with them. Make everybody answer his or her father's name.
but you know it happens?
Re: How To End A Relationship With Maturity by Kingsasian(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2015
bamac:
but you know it happens?
yea, but I don't care.
Re: How To End A Relationship With Maturity by bamac(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2015
Kingsasian:
yea, but I don't care.
lol
Re: How To End A Relationship With Maturity by achinaboy(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2015
@bamac,well said, most partners are not interested in communication, the more the other is willing to commu, the more they make trouble,it could be illiteracy, but I have seen many,
Re: How To End A Relationship With Maturity by Lilyomi(f): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Breaking up no matter how u approach it is painful.
Re: How To End A Relationship With Maturity by bamac(m): 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
achinaboy:
@bamac,well said, most partners are not interested in communication, the more the other is willing to commu, the more they make trouble,it could be illiteracy, but I have seen many,
those that make me laugh most na those wey they look for excuse so that people no go blame them.
Re: How To End A Relationship With Maturity by bamac(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lilyomi:
Breaking up no matter how u approach it is painful.
i concur to that my sist, but future should be considered also when breaking up so as to avert the future pains that might occur, it might be more than painful in the future if not properly handled

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Rare, But Girls Are Everywhere.™(yes Or NO) / Signs You Are In The Right Relationship / Relationshit!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.