Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,918 members, 7,838,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun (26300 Views)

Soldiers Take Over Arepo, Trace Militants To Badagry / Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng / Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Phunmibi: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:

Get ready for ISWAP selling you off.

Slave

oh! Ode! have you so much forgotten history. Try any nonsense, we will wipe you off again.
Ole, alatenuje!
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Omeny: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Rotimi47:
Niger Delta is were Yoruba through their toilet waste, Yoruba rule the delta in such a that Isaac boro had to commit cheap suicide; Igbo's? Those once are walkover.

What are u talk about Bro? Do u reason with your God given Brain at all?
imagine trash you are saying!

3 Likes

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
[s]
Segadem:
pray to achieve 1/10 of his achievement
[/s] Coming from an indigent fellow

Besides,

Achievement as a coup plotter or Tyrant ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by bunmioguns(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Segadem:
pray to achieve 1/10 of his achievement

No mind the slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by BishopMagic: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
Phunmibi:

oh! Ode! have you so much forgotten history. Try any nonsense, we will wipe you off again.
Ole, alatenuje!

Yoruba slave I am not igbo but thus time around you fools will be the ones on the receiving end

Get ready for ISWAP

4 Likes

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Phunmibi: 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
mediachirps:
this is how to spot a typical yuruba bigot

I am proud to be a Yourba born lady
but I am not a bigot, I consider other people's opinion too. But, i do not accommodate insane people calling my root names!
awon omo ale jati jati
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by BishopMagic: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Phunmibi:

I am proud to be a Yourba born lady
but I am not a bigot, I consider other people's opinion too. But, i do not accommodate insane people calling my root names!
awon omo ale jati jati

Slave you will end up scrubbing the floors of your arab slave masters in Saudi when ISWAP restarts the transaction Sahara slave trade.

4 Likes

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Phunmibi: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:

Yoruba slave I am not igbo but thus time around you fools will be the ones on the receiving end

Get ready for ISWAP

abi oloriburuku leleyi ni!
awon babanla e, ni slaves
FYI, you are not in any position to make decisions, your elders and polithiefcians are already groping for their own piece of national cake.
seat there at the comfort of your damn room and type rubbish; it won't change anything!
ISWAP ko, Igbe ni!
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Omeny: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Evaromantik:

you are a kid and your ignorance to History made you say so.....the main heart of Biafraland is the so-called Niger Delta today.According to the portugesse that surveyed Africa before British came to create Nigeria states "They are called by the name Biafra or Biafara and are located in a coastline in the west of Africa,their closeliness to the ocean made us gain easy access into their land through the ocean". .......now tell me which part of Biafra that closest to the Atlantic?

Oga? What my guy is saying is that we Niger Deltans will NEVER support Biafra! Our fore fathers never supported it and we now we will not support it too! Great sons of Niger Delta fought on the Nigeria Side during the civil war! I don't understand what u mean by the heart of Biafra is in Niger Delta! The pple behind Biafra are not Niger Deltans, The Capital of Biafra then Enugu and Anambra non is from Niger delta! Biafra Soldiers massacre innocent pple in Cross Rivers and many parts of Niger delta after giving them shelters and foods! Nigeria has come to remain! Those that would have divided it many are dead and many will soon die!

3 Likes

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Phunmibi: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:

Slave you will end up scrubbing the floors of your arab slave masters in Saudi when ISWAP restarts the transaction Sahara slave trade.

ode! scrubbing floor? when God is on my side, and I have gait set? you must be high on some Beere Ibadan weeds. FYI I am born to be great!
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
[s]
Segadem:
Let our pipelines be secured by non indigenous security and change them at interfere without give them notice,then u see the case of vandalism become history.
[/s] [size=18pt]BIGOT,where are the military men Boo.hari ordered to secure the Pipelines[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by BishopMagic: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
Phunmibi:

ode! scrubbing floor? when God is on my side, and I have gait set? you must be high on some Beere Ibadan weeds. FYI I am born to be great!

ISIS Sets Up North African Capital on Europe's Doorstep...

ISIS is already in Northern Nigeria and they have setup their African capital in Libya.

Give or take 2 yrs after Niger Delta and Biafra Republic is declared you will be on a slave caravan crossing the Sahara destined for an Arab slave auction.q

Slave

4 Likes

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by GentleYoung(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
USarmy:
Niger Deltans bullying yorubas even before Awolowo took rat poison
People get mind sha,wey u never knw d kain die u go die
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Phunmibi: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:

ISIS Sets Up North African Capital on Europe's Doorstep...

ISIS is already in Northern Nigeria and they have setup their African capital in Libya.

Give or take 2 yrs after Niger Delta and Biafra Republic is declared you will be on a slave caravan crossing the Sahara destined for an Arab slave auction.q

Slave

your stupidity deranges your buccal cavity (ogo, ofenu ora)
what stewpid analysis!
FYI Niger Delta has nothing to do with your Biafra!
Biafra ko, Biafool ni
abeg mama is calling you for launch ojere
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by BishopMagic: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
Phunmibi:

your stupidity deranges your buccal cavity (ogo, ofenu ora)
what stewpid analysis!
FYI Niger Delta has nothing to do with your Biafra!
Biafra ko, Biafool ni
abeg mama is calling you for launch ojere

I am Urhobo and ND has nothing to do with your Islamic slavery

Get that into your ewedu congealed brain.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Evaromantik(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
Omeny:

Oga? What my guy is saying is that we Niger Deltans will NEVER support Biafra! Our fore fathers never supported it and we now we will not support it too! Great sons of Niger Delta fought on the Nigeria Side during the civil war! I don't understand what u mean by the heart of Biafra is in Niger Delta! The pple behind Biafra are not Niger Deltans, The Capital of Biafra then Enugu and Anambra non is from Niger delta! Biafra Soldiers massacre innocent pple in Cross Rivers and many parts of Niger delta after giving them shelters and foods! Nigeria has come to remain! Those that would have divided it many are dead and many will soon die!
many might have died as you said....many more may still die tomorrow as you've just said but the benevolent spirit of Biafra will linger and hover over Nigeria forever if they never let us go........pls do study the history of the war and you will know that Philip Effiong of Akwa-Ibom was Ojukwu's deputy,the bight of Biafra is located in Rivers state and the Capital of Biafra was moved to Calabar and Port harcourt later, when the Nigerian troops entered Enugu.......am not to convince but to let you know how your past was before Nigeria deprived you of History

3 Likes

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Evaromantik(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:

dnt mind them brotherman........am praying for them because they have gone astray and are now in enemity with their brothers.........one said he is an IBIBIO and is claiming not to be IBO because Nigeria deprived them of History

3 Likes

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by erico2k2(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
Evaromantik:

many might have died as you said....many more may still die tomorrow as you've just said but the benevolent spirit of Biafra will linger and hover over Nigeria forever if they never let us go........pls do study the history of the war and you will know that Philip Effiong of Akwa-Ibom was Ojukwu's deputy,the bight of Biafra is located in Rivers state and the Capital of Biafra was moved to Calabar and Port harcourt later, when the Nigerian troops entered Enugu.......am not to convince but to let you know how your past was before Nigeria deprived you of History
Bros shey na by force we go take Join Biafra.the Niger delta will never be part of Biafra.that will only be possible I. The minds of the Igboss. Is this hard to understand. Forget the past focus on now and the future.the whole Niger Delta have their own goal.Biafra OO. If unu wan remove from Nigeria who hold una?must delta. Rivers Bayelsa etc join in?
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by erico2k2(m): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Evaromantik:

dnt mind them brotherman........am praying for them because they have gone astray and are now in enemity with their brothers.........one said he is an IBIBIO and is claiming not to be IBO because Nigeria deprived them of History
Igbos should keep dreaming. It was this greed and distractions that made u lot to lose the civil war.
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Phunmibi: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:

kinlanso kinlonso (stop saying nonsense)?

Islamic Slavery? I have never for once seen some as stupid and low in IQ as you are!
you must be the dullard lil boy i tutored back in A level days; han! you have really grown wings o! thought you have actually learnt some things back then?
FYI; I am not a muslim, but I love my muslim friends and family
you are the crazy bigot here!
stop importing religion into this
kilagbe kileju!
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
vanunu:
Where are the military men that Buhari deployed to secure the pipelines? are they trying to tell us that Jonathan was right in deploying OPC.
opc ko opd Ni , dis opd u dey suggest sef are part of them .. How can u think of supporting such bro, even we can't trust our policemen talkless of opd abi ops .. We need surveillance in that area to capture every activities there, an hidden surveillance. Cheers bro
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by BishopMagic: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
Phunmibi:

Islamic Slavery? I have never for once seen some as stupid and low in IQ as you are!
you must be the dullard lil boy i tutored back in A level days; han! you have really grown wings o! thought you have actually learnt some things back then?
kilagbe kileju!

Kafuri you will be sold

3 Likes

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by watchindelta(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
this na real Mara oh
www.nairaland.com/2542244/jonathan-didnt-perform-buhari-must
Jonathan didn’t perform but Buhari must prove he’s a saint – Balarabe Musa
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Tripleclick(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Phunmibi:

Ole, alatenuje!
story!!! Typical new generation of yoruba dump heads, , u wipe us and we are still ahead of our game til now,, Olodo ,, yoruba mouth action,, adekunle after his killings,, ended with nothing,,all his benefits wer nt paid, awolowo chop rat poison,, cowards,, hausas scamming dm since 20Bc

4 Likes

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Evaromantik(m): 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
erico2k2:

Bros shey na by force we go take Join Biafra.the Niger delta will never be part of Biafra.that will only be possible I. The minds of the Igboss. Is this hard to understand. Forget the past focus on now and the future.the whole Niger Delta have their own goal.Biafra OO. If unu wan remove from Nigeria who hold una?must delta. Rivers Bayelsa etc join in?
we are never forcing you to come along with us bro......what do you have that we dnt have and i know what we have the you dnt have....but i will hate to see my brother that bears the same Name with me go astray or turned to this world-dominating Muslem

1 Like

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Phunmibi: 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:

Kafuri you will be sold

lol... I am not igbo, I am Yoruba tokan tara. My parents can't sell me cos they know my worth! not like the cannibals of the south, that either sell their kids or they eat 'em. Na so hunger they chike una?

1 Like

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Phunmibi: 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
Tripleclick:
story!!! Typical new generation of yoruba dump heads, , u wipe us and we are still ahead of our game til now,, Olodo ,, yoruba mouth action,, adekunle after his killings,, ended with nothing,,all his benefits wer nt paid, awolowo chop rat poison,, cowards,, hausas scamming dm since 20Bc

Your Ojukwu who actually was a smoker, lover of marijuana, women wrapper and nothing but a crazy psycho fled the country in the face of war. He was scared and left his supposed kins men to die. man! stop celebrating mediocrity. Biafra is a fraud! not for the benefit of you lots, wake up and smell the coffee.

Lol, wipe you! you guys retreated, and surrendered. We brought you lots back in as lost prodigal children. We love you back cos we are all africans. Now, you are taking our love for something else.

Na lagoon be your final destination!
your fore-father!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Tripleclick(m): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
Omeny:

Where did you read that biafra soilders masscred the Niger deltans?? Even in wikipea,, it was never documented that biafra did anytin to Niger deltans... What happend is that Nigeria media raise a propaganda that biafra want to took over u gux and made u gux slave,, and dat spike panic among ur fathers,, we know how yorubas are good @ propaganda,, how many of dm have written abt d genocide b4 d war,, becus it was dd by dia maters

3 Likes

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Shoo u dey vex o, obirin bi okunrin, abeg we need strong women like you for our army.. I support ur comment
Phunmibi:

kilagbe kileju!

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Evaromantik(m): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
erico2k2:

Igbos should keep dreaming. It was this greed and distractions that made u lot to lose the civil war.
dreams comes to actualisation if action implements....Nigeria hates us,Nigeria can't let us go because they want to remain the gaint of Africa......no country ever succeded 2nd civil war and the second round is around the corner.....the air reek strongly of the nullification of the European-named-African-country nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Phunmibi: 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
adeekiti:
Shoo u dey vex o, obirin bi okunrin, abeg we need strong women like you for our army.. I support ur comment

Buoda, ema da awon people loun ke! didake omo odua kiise t'ago

I am proud to be Yoruba-born!
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Evaromantik(m): 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Tripleclick:
Where did you read that biafra soilders masscred the Niger deltans?? Even in wikipea,, it was never documented that biafra did anytin to Niger deltans... What happend is that Nigeria media raise a propaganda that biafra want to took over u gux and made u gux slave,, and dat spike panic among ur fathers,, we know how yorubas are good @ propaganda,, how many of dm have written abt d genocide b4 d war,, becus it was dd by dia maters
dnt mind the dude bro......they are the ones that rather betrayed Biafrans but we have let go of that

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) / Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) / I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.