Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,151 members, 7,852,924 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun (26328 Views)

Soldiers Take Over Arepo, Trace Militants To Badagry / Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng / Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
Tripleclick:
No, the only region that do not value life is the northerners,, yoruba and other region fights, wen war visit dm,, but dt blood soaked region,,and slightest provocation,, results to blood shed
yea that's true but we cant leave behind that fact that we've all been living together but we can all live even without spilling a blood but I'm scared the northerner's way of life is a bit odd and heartless but not everyone of them cos I've known a lot of them around me years forgotten, but I'm surprised that the Hausas wey no dey steal before, now does that, there is one of them who use to pack dirt with his trucks each time he enters ur compound , u gat to search him wella I sure or else he don carry ur Aluminium roof comot grin they te becoming something else honestly but not all
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Tripleclick(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
adeekiti:
it can happen o, but the truth is dat, we only exposing our weakness to other countries honestly, we are suppose to stand gallantly as one to protect our territories and let other countries fear our bond, but it's so painful that the problems on ground is even far from what we can handle at the moment, it's a problem of some individuals who chose to radicalized by some crazy foreign Islamic westerners and politics is even another problem that brought more problems on dis country
there is nothing that stops Nigeria unity,, except d radicalism of most musilim becus of religion,, check d countries were u find dm,, saudi Vs houthis, Egypt vs militants,, go to palestine, go to iraq and syria, afganistan, pakistan, go to kenya,, den arrive Nigeria, de always blame others for there problem
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Tripleclick(m): 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
adeekiti:
yea that's true but we cant leave behind that fact that we've all been living together but we can all live even without spilling a blood but I'm scared the northerner's way of life is a bit odd and heartless but not everyone of them cos I've known a lot of them around me years forgotten, but I'm surprised that the Hausas wey no dey steal before, now does that, there is one of them who use to pack dirt with his trucks each time he enters ur compound , u gat to search him wella I sure or else he don carry ur Aluminium roof comot grin they te becoming something else honestly but not all
Hahaha! Guy u funny oo
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
Tripleclick:
there is nothing that stops Nigeria unity,, except d radicalism of most musilim becus of religion,, check d countries were u find dm,, saudi Vs houthis, Egypt vs militants,, go to palestine, go to iraq and syria, afganistan, pakistan, go to kenya,, den arrive Nigeria, de always blame others for there problem
very true but I still think some of them are better, God help us all, the bible already says everything

1 Like

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Evaromantik(m): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
ayoolanr:
See another idiotic igbo laying claim.to the south south! What your ancestors couldn't do what makes you think you can achieve now? This time the whole igbo people will be bombed out of existence!
Very irritating, as a matter if fact they should let you guys have your south east which is a barren land full of senseless evolving apes! Dare to claim the south south and Nigeria will anhilate you people! Fvckin cowards! Didn't ojukwu dress Luke a biatch that he is to escape the wrath of the war he started? Imagine A true leader dies with his men on the battle field! Rather the chest beater resorted to wearing bra and gele and Ankara to escape! A cross dressing coward just like what u lot are! Spits!

spits accepted.......and this is what i've been saying.truelly Britain owes us billions of appology barrel for merging us with bunch of ludicrous numpties......you have to curb the streak of frivolity you'vd got in you.........now you unleach on me your stinking spit because i demanded my freedom.......this is what happened some 45yrs ago,Biafrans lost over 6 million lives because we said that we are tired of Nigeria.............what lies in store for Nigeria due to Biafra is really unpredictably terrible.......those days are gone,its obvious that this computer age can do the impossible
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by bengems(m): 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
Phunmibi:

your father! bastard son of a thousand fathers
Eyaaa!..Bae so u are one of those touts?
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by tochstorm(m): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Niger Deltans don't want biafra, please tell kalu nnamdi and his people to leave us alone
this is off topic so you need to grow up. Cyber warrior.
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bruh! Just simply shut the fvck up! I make the chips in the computer your dvmb a55 is typing from or even your phone! I contribute in making the world a better place! What have you done? Besides coming on here to spew trash cause your life is so miserable! So just go kill yourself! Dimwit!

Evaromantik:

spits accepted.......and this is what i've been saying.truelly Britain owes us billions of appology barrel for merging us with bunch of ludicrous numpties......you have to curb the streak of frivolity you'vd got in you.........now you unleach on me your stinking spit because i demanded my freedom.......this is what happened some 45yrs ago,Biafrans lost over 6 million lives because we said that we are tired of Nigeria.............what lies in store for Nigeria due to Biafra is really unpredictably terrible.......those days are gone,its obvious that this computer age can do the impossible
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by erico2k2(m): 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Evaromantik:

we are never forcing you to come along with us bro......what do you have that we dnt have and i know what we have the you dnt have....but i will hate to see my brother that bears the same Name with me go astray or turned to this world-dominating Muslem
So why don't you lot Igbos do the needful and exclude us frm this stupid Biafra stuff .keep it to ur SE groups we are not interested frm Edo to cross river.can U do that
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by lumeneng22: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
If Yoruba militancy start especially that of Ogun, na disaster o. Even suicide bombers no near them.
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Omeny: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
surefact:

I bet you Abuja is in Niger Delta....just as Bakassi was traded off...this time, Hausa-Fulani and yoruba will trade you people off...be ready to find yourself Cameron or Benin...slave of abo.ki
Hehehehe!
Funny you Bro! We are not slave to anybody and nobody is slave to us! Niger Delta is free and free forever! Our Human feelings and brotherlyness and being the region that currently feeds the nation now should NEVER be taken as a foolish as we don't know what might have become of Nigeria if another region has been the one sustaining the Nations Economy! God Bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Evaromantik(m): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
ayoolanr:
Bruh! Just simply shut the fvck up! I make the chips in the computer your dvmb a55 is typing from or even your phone! I contribute in making the world a better place! What have you done? Besides coming on here to spew trash cause your life is so miserable! So just go kill yourself! Dimwit!

now i observe you have run short of words since you've now divert to insult.....i dnt indulge in Childish play
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by steveeeee5: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Evaromantik:

yes o....our symbol is the rising sun and we will be the only Africa with 0% muslem and will show the world that Muslem is not a peacifull movement,thats why we are calling on them but they dnt want to join the moving train,i will really hate to see my brothers that bear the same name as me go the other way round.....we are God's own possesion

kpomkwem.. chei!! true talk dey sweet me for belle my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa / Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement / ‘I Owned Lucrative Businesses’ — Malami Writes Buhari Over Corruption Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.