Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment (42298 Views)

BUA Group Massive Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by mekzyjoe(m): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Contact me for mor info...I work dere
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by ayokunle032(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
victree007:
Booking this space. E get y grin

oponu yur mate are booking employment space ur here, booking nairaland space ...shurr... ur mate dy build house u dy thief d nails

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by ayokunle032(m): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
victree007:
Booking this space. E get y grin

oponu yur mate are booking employment space ur here, booking nairaland space ...shurr... ur mate dy build house u dy thief d nails
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by victree007(m): 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
ayokunle032:

lol c beef o. make I gather d nails take build my own house lata na. u try wey u take help me drink panadol for my own headache
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Jimwalex(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
I will advise those who want to apply to do so as soon as possible and not be deceived that the closing date is not specified.The openings were meant to close on the 18th of this month but postponed till midnight of today..Good luck!
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by osanebi4me: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Austindark:
Nice
Operation employ all Nigerians.....

Buhari is working.

Change is here
How is dangote's recruitment exercise buhari's business?
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by karkinase(m): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
Abeg who don fill space 4 passport number. Cos me nor get ooo..
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by engrrichie92(m): 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
please the column for passport number.. what if i dont have a passport?
then what part of my voters id are my inputting
because the form is not submitting
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ramos16:
after filling the form, the thing will tell me that user already exist, i dont know what the problem is
How this one take be problem nw? Before you no already exist?
That simply shows that you exist already now. ;-xgringrin
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by DedeNkem: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
Job recruit for "graduate" truck drivers? cheesy
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Ramos16(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Orkpekyandega:
How this one take be problem nw? Before you no already exist? That simply shows that you exist already now. ;-xgringrin
when i try to recover it tells me enter valid email
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Nuhusky: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hackers don get now jobs
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by kgbohunmi: 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
pls i find it difficult logging in after the registration. i submitted Resume and eveything.. but i can,t log in to apply... I am not sure registration is the end of application because its always saying user already registered
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by OlujobaSamuel: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
pls don't be scammed, site not real. Gnld and the likes waiting for you. Check google, Dangote no get such website oo, commot all d link code, and type just the web address, that is, https://dangote-group.com/ it wont go through. I yan you ooo

for more info, see this http://www.dangote.com/Employment-Scam-Alert%20Advertorial-2.jpg
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by opeugo: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
[size=16pt]For your next recruitment aptitude test, visit www. recruitment. assure. com. ng (Please ignore spaces when typing the web address) to practice sample recruitment past questions online for FREE![/size]
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by friends4ever(m): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by NickApa: 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
For those having "user already registered" issue, the solution is simple. Just input ur NIN number in the fields marked for passport and voter id. No need 2 open new email address. That's all. Hurry now and apply!
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Austindark:
Nice
Operation employ all Nigerians.....

Buhari is working.

Change is here
u too dey smoke inzu! When did dangote's job become a FG job ? Who told u Dangote haas not been recruiting b4 now ?#smh

1 Like

Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by SadiqDO(m): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:
pls don't be scammed, site not real. Gnld and the likes waiting for you. Check google, Dangote no get such website oo, commot all d link code, and type just the web address, that is, https://dangote-group.com/ it wont go through. I yan you ooo

for more info, see this http://www.dangote.com/Employment-Scam-Alert%20Advertorial-2.jpg

Please avoid giving out false information. I e-mailed the address in the advertorial you linked to and they replied (after a few days) confirming the vacancies and the fact that the deadline was extended. Secondly, the careers link on the dangote website redirects to http://careers.dangote-group.com:2301/Public/Vacancies.aspx - note it's a dangote-group.com Web page.

Go figure.
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by VolturiLord: 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sigh..... so we are gonna be competing for the jobs with expatriates applicants also.

Ain't that just peachy?
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Obiwannn: 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Those wey no get Voter ID nko
Wetin concern Voters Card with employment

Kai..I don taya for this country.
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by trizzy123: 12:30am On Aug 22, 2015
Finding it hard to login. has anyone login successfully?
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Orkpekyandega(m): 5:40am On Aug 22, 2015
Ramos16:

when i try to recover it tells me enter valid email
Bro na joke ooo gringrin
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Ramos16(m): 8:50am On Aug 22, 2015
trizzy123:
Finding it hard to login. has anyone login successfully?
same here, only people wio applied initially are able to
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by trizzy123: 10:01am On Aug 22, 2015
Ramos16:

same here, only people wio applied initially are able to

Ramos, you dey here again? Howfar with Kpmg. let me know when you're able to login
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Khunby(f): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2015
I applied this morning hitch free but a frnd of mine had probs adding her employment details.

NB: you can apply for more than one position.

All d best to us
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Ramos16(m): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2015
trizzy123:

Ramos, you dey here again? Howfar with Kpmg. let me know when you're able to login
my guy na any where the job da we da follow oh, no p, waiting for kpmg AC result
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by kazzonline: 10:42am On Aug 22, 2015
NickApa:
For those having "user already registered" issue, the solution is simple. Just input ur NIN number in the fields marked for passport and voter id. No need 2 open new email address. That's all. Hurry now and apply!

I hav dis same issue as well,please explain NIN numbers i dont hav a clue
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by tobiadebolas(m): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2015
My own no even dey register.....I Don dey battle first page since.....
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by yusufhaji(m): 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
kgbohunmi:
pls i find it difficult logging in after the registration. i submitted Resume and eveything.. but i can,t log in to apply... I am not sure registration is the end of application because its always saying user already registered
thats the same problem am facing now. I have tried severally to log in but keeps telling me wrong username/password

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Recruitment / Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki / STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.