Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment (42145 Views)

BUA Group Massive Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by yusufhaji(m): 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
NickApa:
For those having "user already registered" issue, the solution is simple. Just input ur NIN number in the fields marked for passport and voter id. No need 2 open new email address. That's all. Hurry now and apply!
whats NIN number?
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by karkinase(m): 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
yusufhaji:
whats NIN number?
National Identification Number
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by trizzy123: 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ramos16:

my guy na any where the job da we da follow oh, no p, waiting for kpmg AC result

All will be well my bro. waiting to be invited for the AC also. What department did u chose?
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Ramos16(m): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
trizzy123:

All will be well my bro. waiting to be invited for the AC also. What department did u chose?

I have already had my AC, on thursday, I am waiting for the result,
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Phumzee92: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
mekzyjoe:
Contact me for mor info...I work dere
Please is the job opportunity real and how easy or hard is it entering the company?
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by dest4real(m): 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
Guys, is the minimum entry qualification a masters degree?
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Phumzee92: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
dest4real:
Guys, is the minimum entry qualification a masters degree?
Exactly oh, pls I hope the minimum requirement is a b.sc?
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
It seems the job link expired last night... Or has anyone applied today
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by yusufhaji(m): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
geobukky:
It seems the job link expired last night... Or has anyone applied today
i applied today but did it wisely
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
yusufhaji:
i applied today but did it wisely
grin
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Obiwannn: 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
geobukky:

grin
which wan be wisely again na?
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by dest4real(m): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
The link has expired. You can no longer apply....no more vacant positions.

We are less than 20 that applied for Management Trainee-Sales and Marketing. You can tell from your application reference number.

They need only 10 people in my category.
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 23, 2015
Obiwannn:

which wan be wisely again na?
For my mind... I conclude back door... It might possible to apply if u have a direct link by getting from someone Dat applied however it will still carry a date outside the application window... If it works it's worth d try... Ntin to lose
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 23, 2015
dest4real:
The link has expired. You can no longer apply....no more vacant positions.

We are less than 20 that applied for Management Trainee-Sales and Marketing. You can tell from your application reference number.

They need only 10 people in my category.

Wat number AR u, I am 18 in Dat category and I submitted 9:30pm on the final day..
I was surprised too given Dat d category was open to all fields... The odds are really gud dats average of 2 ppl for 1 slot
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by dest4real(m): 6:53am On Aug 23, 2015
geobukky:

Wat number AR u, I am 18 in Dat category and I submitted 9:30pm on the final day..
I was surprised too given Dat d category was open to all fields... The odds are really gud dats average of 2 ppl for 1 slot

Na wa oooo.

Mine was 18 too. Applied at mid night (12.25 am). Do U have a masters degree?
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by dest4real(m): 7:18am On Aug 23, 2015
geobukky:

For my mind... I conclude back door... It might possible to apply if u have a direct link by getting from someone Dat applied however it will still carry a date outside the application window... If it works it's worth d try... Ntin to lose

Which one is a date outside the application window?

Dangote groups didn't indicate a closing date for the openings.
Till this moment, U can still register on their recruitment portal, just that upon registration,
no more vacant positions to apply for.
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2015
dest4real:

Na wa oooo.

Mine was 18 too. Applied at mid night (12.25 am). Do U have a masters degree?
It means the number is meaningless niyen...
No msc ooo, at least dy will subject all of us to test, if dia will b degree bias it will b for ppl that have degree in management, like having msc in mathematics for instance is completely irrelevant for the job nature... My thoughts
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Doxkelly1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
How will I know that mine has been sent, please someone should clarify me.
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by dest4real(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
geobukky:

It means the number is meaningless niyen...
No msc ooo, at least dy will subject all of us to test, if dia will b degree bias it will b for ppl that have degree in management, like having msc in mathematics for instance is completely irrelevant for the job nature... My thoughts

But they wrote: BSc., MSc., MBA
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by dest4real(m): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Doxkelly1:
How will I know that mine has been sent, please someone should clarify me.

Check your email inbox for acknowledgement email.
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
dest4real:

But they wrote: BSc., MSc., MBA
Dunno.. Buh if they wanted only msc ppl dy wnt write bsc at all... The job is entry level.... Well dy will Sha review application before sending invite...ntin to lose
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Doxkelly1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=dest4real post=37248024]

Check your email inbox for acknowledgement email.[/quo
They sent me mail that I should complete the registration, how do I complete it.
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Doxkelly1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=dest4real post=37248024]

Check your email inbox for acknowledgement email.[/quo

They sent me mail that I should complete the registration, how do I complete it.
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by itsMrIke(m): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=Doxkelly1 post=37248493][/quote]

Go back to the site and click on 'login' on the top right corner.
Enter your details and fill out the form.
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by itsMrIke(m): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
It seems the application is closed. Now what they have there is just Expatriate positions.

Those people who doubted, I hope you haven't discouraged others from applying.
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by ezighi: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Guys, do any have idea as to what to expect in the test, for preparation sake? Furnish info pls.
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Doxkelly1(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
How did you apply for those their own was successful
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by ezighi: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
great guys, for those of us that have successfully applied what next to expect? any info about the likely test methodology?
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by dest4real(m): 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Didn't the recruitment site say they would get back to us within one month?

3 weeks is gone and no news....ahbi dangote don do me leg over? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
Engineering trainees av received invite o, anyone for sales abeg
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 01, 2015
test invite rolling in
Re: Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment by gerabest: 5:22am On Oct 01, 2015
pls has any management trainee gotten an invite yet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Jobless Lady Seen On The Street Of Port Harcourt / Ideas for Cover Letter & CV Writing / Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.