Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,054 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

How I Avoid Temptations Of Cheating On My Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Avoid Temptations Of Cheating On My Partner. (694 Views)

Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Avoid Temptations Of Cheating On My Partner. by MistaHumble(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
I know this story will blow your minds away just as it did to me.
SOURCE: www.issuesoflove.mywapblog.com

A young man confessed to me recently that he has never cheated on his wife throughout the five years he has been married to her. I know many people find it hard to believe some men can actually do this but I know its possible. The only worrisome part of this story was what he does to avoid cheating on his wife.

When asked how he is able to avoid temptations that comes his way all through the years of his marriage, he stared this.
"I and my wife love each other so so much and what makes it amazing is that we are not sex freaks. We can stay for up to a month without having sex but have fun and enjoying other kind of stuffs. We are happier when we go out together, cook together, have some other kind of romantic time together other that just having sex. I travel a lot because of my job and when am away I can beat my hands to my chest that my wife can't even think of seeing another man because I know her so well. On my part I encounter a lot of temptations but I just don't want anything to make me hurt my wife so I self-service (masturbate) when need be to cure myself when am away from home.

They say masturbation is not good and all that but it has helped me avoid adultery and also keep a better and stronger home & relationship with my wife".

Nairalanders what do you think about this? Good or Bad.

Get to read more amazing stories on www.issuesoflove.mywapblog.com
Re: How I Avoid Temptations Of Cheating On My Partner. by ironheart(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
see ur life cry
Re: How I Avoid Temptations Of Cheating On My Partner. by Ephemmm: 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
There is absolutely nothing with or without advantages. One can only be on a safer side if alternatives are weighed and choose the one with better comparative advantages.

Masturbation is good, but it does more harm than good.
Re: How I Avoid Temptations Of Cheating On My Partner. by WebSurfer(m): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
I sincerely hope no one is helping you bang her if you can leave her up to a month without touching her, just saying

(1) (Reply)

Will U Accept? / Just Like Romeo And Juliet, Can You Die For Love? / Want A Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.