Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

How I Succeeded After Six Attempted Failures - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Succeeded After Six Attempted Failures (681 Views)

Students Protest Alleged Attempted Rape In FUTO (Pics) / Most Nigerian Students In Ghanaian Universities Are Serial JAMB Failures / Has UNILAG Succeeded In Crushing The MAULAG Name Finally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Succeeded After Six Attempted Failures by ibepep: 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2009
You heard me right.After failing six times,I succeeded on the seventh attempt.I want to share with you my dear reader,my experience,in order to encourage you so that you don't throw in the towel so quickly.
As far as I can remember,I have never known or experienced academic failure from nursery to primary education level.My positions didn't drop below the first and second positions.What then happened?If you may ask.You want to really know? I'll tell you, just visit www.yourmotivations..com to get the full story.

(1) (Reply)

The 2007/2008 Shell Scholarship Award.wants To Know If The Result Is Out / Fut Minna 2009 Post Ume: Breaking News! / 2009/2010 Pre-admission Screening Exercise For Unilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.