Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,343 members, 7,867,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics (8461 Views)

Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) / Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge / Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by OboloMAN: 6:20am On Aug 22, 2015
shota:

The Elenwo community I knew was a farmland. Today I am sure Ngwa Igbo people have flooded it to claim it as their native land.. All the Ikwere farmlands are already flooded with migrant Igbos including WOJI the forest back in the days.

How will you address Elelenwo and Woji communities as Farmlands?
They have always been key towns in Port Harcourt.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by OboloMAN: 6:23am On Aug 22, 2015
shota:
My anger is , all these places are not home to Rivers people. The residents there are mainly non Rivers natives. Why is Rivers state govt not concentrating on where Rivers people live and wasting money on places non natives live ? We need Rivers villages developed.. Mennn when will that happen ? How many Rivers people live in this slaughter road ?

They are home to which set of people?
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
OboloMAN:

They are home to which set of people?

Mainly Mboko, Igbos
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
OboloMAN:

Woji has never been a town or settlement.. It is a DISTRICT. and the WOJI district covers the whole of mile one to mile 3 Diobu. They were all collectively called the RUMU WOJI district and the area now referred to as WOJI town was a Forest.. Even as at now if you go you ll not find anything like WOJI cemetery.. I am sure your village has a cemetery.. Tell me where the ancient people of woji buried their ancient people if woji existed as a town back then.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mod put this in front page na
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by bymigokeph: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
Work & chop & make ur name
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by c33b33(m): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
shota:

The Elenwo community I knew was a farmland. Today I am sure Ngwa Igbo people have flooded it to claim it as their native land.. All the Ikwere farmlands are already flooded with migrant Igbos including WOJI the forest back in the days.

You are talking rubbish,stick to the topic or you visit there and find out.

It is "Elelenwo" and "Ikwerre"

IPOB Youth
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by c33b33(m): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
shota:
My anger is , all these places are not home to Rivers people. The residents there are mainly non Rivers natives. Why is Rivers state govt not concentrating on where Rivers people live and wasting money on places non natives live ? We need Rivers villages developed.. Mennn when will that happen ? How many Rivers people live in this slaughter road ?

Why don't you mention the places where Rivers natives reside so we can be enlightened.

IPOB Youth
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by okangaijele2015: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
Tank area on Rumukrushi-Elimgbu-Atali-Eneka-Igurita roahad been done and work is on going. Eliozu-Rumuehara-Elimgbu road that became unmotorable since 8 years ago is under construction, Obio Akpor International market road leading to Uniport is on. OPM-Eneka is on. Oil mill elelenwo to Akpajo is on. Elelenwo-Woji-slaughter-trans Amadi to Garrison is on. Nkpogu-Easter bypass is on. Woji railways to rumuibekwe by Aba road na expressway. many parts of Diobu, GRA, D-Line being fixed. Eleme junction to Onne masively beiong fixed.

Meanwhile Adams Oshiomole is busy wagging his silly mouth accusing NOI of unfounded aligations. what of Pa Malam Buhari....no way!!

Wike we salute you sir!! Keep it up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by Dakad: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
Bros where is the bridge? The bridge is still under construction. And be sincere, slaughter road is Ameachi's project. Though Wike is working especially his operation zero pothole is yielding positive result

Ask people in Rivers, Wike is working and stop the hatred.

Dualization of slaughter road already completed with bridge. So what makes u feel this is propaganda. Remove Sentiment and acknowledge the right thing.[/quote]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by okangaijele2015: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
Dakad:
Bros where is the bridge? The bridge is still under construction. And be sincere, slaughter road is Ameachi's project. Though Wike is working especially his operation zero pothole is yielding positive result
Dualization of slaughter road already completed with bridge. So what makes u feel this is propaganda. Remove Sentiment and acknowledge the right thing.

Wike or nobody......Oshiomole is talking while Ezebunwo is working!!!
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by c33b33(m): 1:27am On Aug 23, 2015
okangaijele2015:
Tank area on Rumukrushi-Elimgbu-Atali-Eneka-Igurita roahad been done and work is on going. Eliozu-Rumuehara-Elimgbu road that became unmotorable since 8 years ago is under construction, Obio Akpor International market road leading to Uniport is on. OPM-Eneka is on. Oil mill elelenwo to Akpajo is on. Elelenwo-Woji-slaughter-trans Amadi to Garrison is on. Nkpogu-Easter bypass is on. Woji railways to rumuibekwe by Aba road na expressway. many parts of Diobu, GRA, D-Line being fixed. Eleme junction to Onne masively beiong fixed.

Meanwhile Adams Oshiomole is busy wagging his silly mouth accusing NOI of unfounded aligations. what of Pa Malam Buhari....no way!!

Wike we salute you sir!! Keep it up.

This is actually from someone who is on ground,confirmed news. Not those Rotimi warriors in Lagos,Osun and Abuja.

IPOB Youth
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 5:48am On Aug 23, 2015
c33b33:

Why don't you mention the places where Rivers natives reside so we can be enlightened.

IPOB Youth

Is Port Harcourt the only Rivers State town ? . Rivers state is not just Port Harcourt so figure that out.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 5:50am On Aug 23, 2015
c33b33:

You are talking rubbish,stick to the topic or you visit there and find out.

It is "Elelenwo" and "Ikwerre"

IPOB Youth

Shut up. You are probably not a Rivers man or one of those Ngwa migrants to Rivers state .
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2015
OboloMAN:

They have never been in Port Harcourt and they are in Obio Akpor and not in PH even as at now. I dont think you are a Rivers man.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by c33b33(m): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
shota:

Shut up. You are probably not a Rivers man or one of those Ngwa migrants to Rivers state .

*Yawn* Atleast I dey inside Rivers state and you, where are you? Baboon!

IPOB Youth
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by OboloMAN: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
shota:

They have never been in Port Harcourt and they are in Obio Akpor and not in PH even as at now. I dont think you are a Rivers man.

Ya we all know there's port Harcourt l.g.a in rivers state. But the Port Harcourt we all refer to today is bigger than one l.g.a . Hope you've also heard of Greater port Harcourt?

Back to the Topic , The said road is of immense importance to rivers people and the state at large.
The road plays host to Rivers state television (RSTV), Radio rivers transmission station. The road is also known as old refinery road., a major link to the Refinery and other major industries , It's also a link to the popular Oil mill Market.

So this is a Good Project.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 4:22am On Aug 24, 2015
OboloMAN:

Ya we all know there's port Harcourt l.g.a in rivers state. But the Port Harcourt we all refer to today is bigger than one l.g.a . Hope you've also heard of Greater port Harcourt?

Back to the Topic , The said road is of immense importance to rivers people and the state at large.
The road plays host to Rivers state television (RSTV), Radio rivers transmission station. The road is also known as old refinery road., a major link to the Refinery and other major industries , It's also a link to the popular Oil mill Market.

So this is a Good Project.

So to you one day Bori also will become Port Harcourt abi ? And eventually every town in Rivers would be Port Harcourt. Why do they love the name Port Harcourt so much ? Is Greater Port Harcourt a virgin land ? Are there not towns and cities there like Eleme , Oyigbo, and even Ogu there ?

Bro there was never a town like WOJI town. There were only Section of Ikwere people called WOJI and the area became the WOJI district and RUMU WOJI is one town of the WOJI Ikweres. The whole of Diobu was part of WOJI district .
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 4:25am On Aug 24, 2015
c33b33:

*Yawn* Atleast I dey inside Rivers state and you, where are you? Baboon!

IPOB Youth

Monkey reason like monkey.. No wonder you are not getting the argument fool.. Was there a city like Abuja in 1970 ? Was there even a Port harcourt in 1910 ? So cos you are in Rivers now and you have a woji now does not mean when I was in Rivers back then , there was Woji.. Brainless fool.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by kolaaderin: 4:26am On Aug 24, 2015
Skillbobralph:

Dualization of slaughter road already completed with bridge. So what makes u feel this is propaganda. Remove Sentiment and acknowledge the right thing.

Greatest lier..... Are you telling me he did that road with bridge in just over 2 months. angry angry angry
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by c33b33(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
shota:

Monkey reason like monkey.. No wonder you are not getting the argument fool.. Was there a city like Abuja in 1970 ? Was there even a Port harcourt in 1910 ? So cos you are in Rivers now and you have a woji now does not mean when I was in Rivers back then , there was Woji.. Brainless fool.

Old man wey dey reason like pikin. Our contention was not on names,do not digress.

So because the ngwa people used to farm in elelenwo when you were there,it means they have sent the Ikwerre people there parking. Was that not your argument? That Gov. Wike should work on places inhabited by indigenes.

Papa wey no wan get sense,the ikwerre people are still in majority in Elelenwo,Rumuokwurusi,Woji,Rumuibekwe and other clans that makes up ORO EVO.

Act your age and stop been foolish,your children and grandchildren might be reading. Zombie!

IPOB Youth
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
c33b33:

Old man wey dey reason like pikin. Our contention was not on names,do not digress.

So because the ngwa people used to farm in elelenwo when you were there,it means they have sent the Ikwerre people there parking. Was that not your argument? That Gov. Wike should work on places inhabited by indigenes.

Papa wey no wan get sense,the ikwerre people are still in majority in Elelenwo,Rumuokwurusi,Woji,Rumuibekwe and other clans that makes up ORO EVO.

Act your age and stop been foolish,your children and grandchildren might be reading. Zombie!

IPOB Youth

I only responded to your own name calling.. Punk. Brainless cow. You are even Older than this writer you senseless ape like breed. Dirty Igbo Animal
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by c33b33(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
shota:

I only responded to your own name calling.. Punk. Brainless cow. You are even Older than this writer you senseless ape like breed. Dirty Igbo Animal

Older than the writer that was in elelenwo when Ngwa people were farming there and when Woji was a cemetery? Buhahaha

You must be his grandchild then,the foolishness in your generation DNA is strong.

You have lost words to make a sensible contribution,go and get educated. Don't jump into any thread and post the fallacious tales you heard from your myopic grandfather.

Igbo Animal?No wahala but you are a baboon.
Ape like? Every human is ape like but you in particular have an Ape's brain.
Brainless cow? They actually have brain but are smarter than you.

Bye Grandpa's stooge!but you can have fun in my mention with your name calling which are actually stale.

IPOB Youth
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
c33b33:

Older than the writer that was in elelenwo when Ngwa people were farming there and when Woji was a cemetery? Buhahaha

You must be his grandchild then,the foolishness in your generation DNA is strong.

You have lost words to make a sensible contribution,go and get educated. Don't jump into any thread and post the fallacious tales you heard from your myopic grandfather.

Bye Grandpa's stooge!but you can have fun in my mention with your name calling which are actually stale.

IPOB Youth

Now I am really punishing you. Foool..LOL you ddont have to be born in 1960 to know when Nigeria gained independence to know that there was no RIvers state at that time.. I don't blame your senselessness. You are typical African monkey so I understand. I know the history of Rivers state and it's people. Now you see why I am better than you.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
c33b33:

IPOB Youth

Every Igbo fool wants to say something about us ( Rivers people ) When they don't have no single knowledge about us.. Stupid useless Igbo people..

Soon you animals would say ABA is port of Port harcourt.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by c33b33(m): 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
shota:

Every Igbo fool wants to say something about us ( Rivers people ) When they don't have no single knowledge about us.. Stupid useless Igbo people..

Soon you animals would say ABA is port of Port harcourt.

*yawn* "us (rivers people)" *yawn* DNA doesn't tell lies. Go on grandpa!

IPOB
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
c33b33:

*yawn* "us (rivers people)" *yawn* DNA doesn't tell lies. Go on grandpa!

IPOB

Igbo fool
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by c33b33(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
cool
shota:

Igbo fool
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by HopeAtHand: 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Shota, i thut u were Stupidd, obviously you are more than stupidd..

It pains you so much that Amaechi and now Wike is masssively developing Ikwerreland.What did you expect, we should help you develop your dirty swampy Kalabari?...There are limited funds and we have no time pouring money into water as the whole of Kalabari is WATER..GPH will ensure Ikwerreland keeps developing until, it gets to the boundary with Imo State..and Yes, the Whole of Ikwerreland is Port Harcourt..take it or leave it..People living in far away Omagwa in IkwerreLGA are living in Port Harcourt.protest at best, else, go and die.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Shota, i thut u were Stupidd, obviously you are more than stupidd..

It pains you so much that Amaechi and now Wike is masssively developing Ikwerreland.What did you expect, we should help you develop your dirty swampy Kalabari?...There are limited funds and we have no time pouring money into water as the whole of Kalabari is WATER..GPH will ensure Ikwerreland keeps developing until, it gets to the boundary with Imo State..and Yes, the Whole of Ikwerreland is Port Harcourt..take it or leave it..People living in far away Omagwa in IkwerreLGA are living in Port Harcourt.protest at best, else, go and die.

useless igbo man .leave Rivers business alone and face your dirty igbo states . Ikwere people are Rivers people .The argument here is about you IGBO pigs infiltrating Rivers state and claiming it . Fool all the people in Woji are Igbo monkeys . You Igbos are more useless than Fulanis . Leave Rivers state alone . Odili and Amaechi and Wike are Rivers men and when Ogoni time comes Ogoni man will also rule . Animal go and face your Igbo issues .
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by HopeAtHand: 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
shota:

useless igbo man .leave Rivers business alone and face your dirty igbo states . Ikwere people are Rivers people .The argument here is about you IGBO pigs infiltrating Rivers state and claiming it . Fool all the people in Woji are Igbo monkeys . You Igbos are more useless than Fulanis . Leave Rivers state alone . Odili and Amaechi and Wike are Rivers men and when Ogoni time comes Ogoni man will also rule . Animal go and face your Igbo issues .

What i told you the first time is the reality of the matter..Wait till eternity and no development will come to Kalabari beyond what you have there now..Who develops water when thr resources can conveniently be channeled into developing land.

You will be happy to develop Rumuolumeni and Iwofe and Eagle Island where majority of Kalabaris reside, and neglect areas inhabited by Hausas, Igbo and Yoruba becos they arent Riverians..fuvkin hypocrite
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

What i told you the first time is the reality of the matter..Wait till eternity and no development will come to Kalabari beyond what you have there now..Who develops water when thr resources can conveniently be channeled into developing land.

You will be happy to develop Rumuolumeni and Iwofe and Eagle Island where majority of Kalabaris reside, and neglect areas inhabited by Hausas, Igbo and Yoruba becos they arent Riverians..fuvkin hypocrite

Igbo pig.. Face your Igbo issues. Rivers people don't like you and we don't want you. Go and beg Fulanis to give you a little bit of right.. Leave Rivers matter alone.. We are Rivers people. Ikwere, Kalabari, Ogoni, Okrika Abua. We are the same Rivers people.. GOAT is trying to change the subject.. The issue is you Igbos are flooding our forest and claiming to be natives there . You shameless Igbo people.. There are now more Igbo people living in Oyigbo more than any part of Rivers state and they all claim to be from there .. Fool.. We don't like you .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In / Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday / Photo: Atiku, Buhari At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.