Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft (34407 Views)

PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF / Reno Omokri Fires Back At Oshiomhole: 'You Can’t Put Jonathan In A Hole!'(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by alcmene: 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
HungerBAD:
The US can kiss where the Sun does not touch, they should mind their business and stop looking for people to bully.

the same US your oga at the top is begging for help
make sure he does not see your post

7 Likes

Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by christejames(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
Onyeoshionyeole won't stop amusing us...

3 Likes

Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by obayaya(m): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:
Somehow I just like Oshiomz now that they have brought him to my attention.. was watching him speak on Channelstv...hes quite charasmatic

The only thing more charasmatic than Oshiomole is your English cheesy

6 Likes

Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by Captainswag225(m): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:
Somehow I just like Oshiomz now that they have brought him to my attention.. was watching him speak on Channelstv...hes quite charasmatic
charismatic indeed! He is a parrot. Singing bird.

6 Likes

Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by Pidggin(f): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
It seems Osho is loosing his mind

3 Likes

Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by Gurgle(f): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
obayaya:

The only thing more charasmatic than Oshiomole is your English cheesy

Lol, leave me. I actually saw the red line underneath but I ignored it grin its modified, are you happy now
Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by ICEMAN(m): 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
Osho is pssywhipped! His chick's coochi is causing him to reason in reverse instead of progressively like others. Ilara don touch am somewhere one wire don burn for in brain.

2 Likes

Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by Gurgle(f): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Captainswag225:
charismatic indeed! He is a parrot. Singing bird.

To be honest I was watching but didn't really grasp the subject well..i just liked his manner

And I liked how they housed those internally displaced people in Edo state, that was really good
Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by 9jatatafo(m): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
Since Osho baba got married to that sweet babe, he has been running mouth like guitar. So Osho is no more accusing Okonjo-Iweala now an unnamed minister? That man needs his brain checked.

4 Likes

Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by AreaFada2: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
Well, there's one good thing about this ping pong though. It shows that American govt was watching as corrupt officials siphoned our money to their country, buying up mansions in Potomac, Florida and elsewhere and did nothing. Yet they want us to believe they will help us fight corruption. Na wa o.
Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by drss(m): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
organico:
Oshiomhole should not be taken serious. That man is a big joke. Wow, STC.
That man has lost his sense to his new wife.

2 Likes

Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by wiseoneking: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Everything about this govt is becoming unsubtantiated. Who are we going to trust. I am begining to doubt if this trillions i am hoping to be recovered are just scam. Oshio is a disgrace. Behold Sahara reporter and The nation are set to tackle again the secret news that they have covered for a long time. All the lies against Gej is been turned against Apc

4 Likes

Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by IAMTHEHERO: 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
HungerBAD:
The US can kiss where the Sun does not touch, they should mind their business and stop looking for people to bully.

By your comments,you need to see Pastor Adeboye.You need to be delivered from stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by AreaFada2: 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
Aromas:
Hon. Min. of Information Sir Adams Oshiomole
More like Minister of Propaganda Hon. Sir Alhaji Adams Aliyu Oshomhole. grin cheesy
Nature abhors vacuum. When there's no cabinet, certain people start to arrogate jobs to themselves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by godoluwa(m): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
Firefire:
loose mouth + mouth diarrhea = Osi-hole-mole
God bless u

2 Likes

Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by drss(m): 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
pretydiva:
They should leave my governor alone biko
That parrot

1 Like

Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by Firefire(m): 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by Captainswag225(m): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

To be honest I was watching but didn't really grasp the subject well..i just liked his manner

And I liked how they housed those internally displaced people in Edo state, that was really good
well he is a gud man but its obvious he cant keep secrets. Dont let him near u. Lol
Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by Gurgle(f): 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
Captainswag225:
well he is a gud man but its obvious he cant keep secrets. Dont let him near u. Lol

Lol! do you think its him saying it? Does any politician ever say what they think or does their adviser just write it for them
Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by 400billionman: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
organico:
Oshiomhole should not be taken serious. That man is a big joke. Wow, STC.

He is high on Toto water...

2 Likes

Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by amusadele: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
HungerBAD:

Your madness is going exactly at the same level with that of Buhari. When your apc is going at the fatest rate in foolishness so much so that you have taking it to
unreasonable and irresponsibel level, you are saying they should keep quite abi. Just recently, Buhari's body language, according to you is even threatening human lives and worse than that of recent Tsunami of Japan, you are there telling the US to mind their business. When the madness of Buhari, Okorocha, Lai Mohammed, Amaechi etc is getting to an unimaginable hights such that you open your mounts to mention amounts of monies Nigeria has not heard of since independence that GEJ stole, you are there telling the US that they should mind their business.
Do you know that the Buhari body language is like some of the Americans biggest earth shaking war equipment such that each time I go close to the dunce call Buhari, the vibration from Buhari almost made me to confess lies I do not commit. The worse change has come. No one has ever come across this kind governent and the kind of propaganda. In no time you people will devide this country if you go at this rate. Fooooolssss.

5 Likes

Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by Captainswag225(m): 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol! do you think its him saying it? Does any politician ever say what they think or does their adviser just write it for them
he said it coz he had okro mouth. The info was a secret that was shared to buhari's government in other for them to retrieve the money and arrest that former minister but now its obvious that former minister knows they are unto him/her.
Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by Gurgle(f): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
Captainswag225:
he said it coz he had okro mouth. The info was a secret that was shared to buhari's government in other for them to retrieve the money and arrest that former minister but now its obvious that former minister knows they are unto him/her.

Oh. but wouldn't he have gotten into trouble for exposing it
Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by Captainswag225(m): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Oh. but wouldn't he have gotten into trouble for exposing it
no he wont get into trouble coz he is an apc big weight jux that more secrets wont be shared with him again.
Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by obayaya(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol, leave me. I actually saw the red line underneath but I ignored it grin its modified, are you happy now

I wasn't unhappy tongue
Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by harristo(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Makams:

http://leadership.ng/news/world/455409/us-frowns-at-oshiomhole-over-comments-on-6bn-theft

The OP is talking shit.
The u.s are not to be trusted
Just because they said they didn't reveal anything doesn't mean it is the truth.
They probably didn't expect gov oshiomole to reveal what they said to the public, that's why they are denying it.
Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by ttmacoy: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
They are minding their business before Oshiomole started lying and claiming they gave names when they didn't

Why not sort out the lying and misinformation from your government instead of blaming US.

HungerBAD:

Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by sweatlana: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
What do u expect from a man who told the whole world about his wife's vigina!

Irresponsible bigot
Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by Essential(m): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
ANYBODY THAT INSULT OSHO BABA, THAT PERSON AND HIS FATHER ARE TWO STUPID PEOPLE. OSHO SAID THE NAME OF U.S OFFICIAL THAT TOLD THEM. NOW WHAT IS THE OF NAME THE U.S OFFICIAL PDP CANTACTED. PDP CAN ONLY FOOL SOME PEOPLE BUT NOT ALL THE PEOPLE. U PEOPLE DID THE SAME TO FATHER MBAKA WHEN HE SAID THE TRUTH. OSHO SHOULD BE APPLAUED FOR COMING OUT BOLDLY EVEN BUHARI TOLD NIGERIANS DESPORA THAT THEY WE GIVING NAMES. NOW U CAN GO TELL UR DAD HE IS STUPID MAN. IF UR DAD IS NOT STUPID, PLS STOP INSULTING OSHO BABA.
Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by Essential(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
ANYBODY THAT INSULT OSHO BABA, THAT PERSON AND HIS FATHER ARE TWO STUPID PEOPLE. OSHO SAID THE NAME OF THE U.S OFFICIAL THAT TOLD THEM. NOW WHAT IS THE OF NAME THE U.S OFFICIAL PDP CANTACTED. PDP CAN ONLY FOOL SOME PEOPLE BUT NOT ALL THE PEOPLE. U PEOPLE DID THE SAME TO FATHER MBAKA WHEN HE SAID THE TRUTH. OSHO SHOULD BE APPLAUED FOR COMING OUT BOLDLY EVEN BUHARI TOLD NIGERIANS DESPORA THAT THEY WE GIVING NAMES.

NOW U CAN GO TELL UR DAD HE IS A STUPID MAN. IF UR DAD IS NOT STUPID, PLS STOP INSULTING OSHO BABA.
Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by esere826: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
lol

Oshio baba will soon leave governorship
he needs to be visible and vocal in order to attract the attention of PMB for a top federal job
His adrenaline is pumping at the moment and his new found toughness would help his testosterone level keep up with his obviously young and agile bride

...there is a saying that when you grow big teeth, you need to also grow large lips to cover them grin

1 Like

Re: US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft by betty202020(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
psucc:
Osho was responsible while late Clara was alive but ever since he got up with Iara, he is seriously 'sick'.
Reason; because CLARA died with "CL" knowing that osho must remarry she left "ARA" which means madness for osho. Osho knowing that ARA means madness has to add "I" to personify the ARA. He get IARA. CLARA - CL =ARA meaning(madness). ARA + I = IARA meaning(wife). All revolves OSHOMOLE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Meets Young Aspirants Who Want To Run Under #NotTooYoungToRun (Photos) / Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic / Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.