Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? (1831 Views)

Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sounds crazy right?

Met her at a friend's wedding years back. became friends and it graduated from there. the love grew so fast that I took her to momma in no time.

She's pretty got all the characters I want in a woman but the issue is: she has NEVER gotten preg since we started dating!! Not that I'm praying for a child now but I feel somehow when I hear my friends complain about their girls getting pregnant and aborting

In a quest to confirm I'm OK, i purposely got a girl pregnant not long again...

She has cried over this issue and suggested we see a doctor but I asked her to chill that's its not yet time. but deep inside me I'm worried

What should I do I'm planning married next year!!
Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by Stephansmily(f): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Po
Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by 48noble(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Don't marry ur fellow man

5 Likes

Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by Kenzico(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by buygala(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
So op is using someone's daughter who he hasn't married as a reproductive lab rat undecided

Issorait

The Devil is test-running op's destiny sad .... It will soon crash like that Bellview aeroplane angry

8 Likes

Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by vizkiz: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
so upon all your rants here on NL you can't get a girl pregnant grin

Btw, do you pump her with enough fluid to get her pregnant?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by aliyumd: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Sounds crazy right?

Met her at a friend's wedding years back. became friends and it graduated from there. the love grew so fast that I took her to momma in no time.

She's pretty got all the characters I want in a woman but the issue is: she has NEVER gotten preg since we started dating!! Not that I'm praying for a child now but I feel somehow when I hear my friends complain about their girls getting pregnant and aborting

Karma perhaps? Are you responsible for this child your 'purposely' impregnated? As in, are you 'fathering' this child now? IF not, consider you reaping what you sow. You already have a child, go find that child and do the needful.

Good luck tho. Pray to G-d for mercy, grace and forgiveness- for another child. But first, find the one you had and reconnect with him/her.

If the child is aborted, you really need to pray for mercy then. NO choice.

She has cried over this issue and suggested we see a doctor but I asked her to chill that's its not yet time. but deep inside me I'm worried

Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Sounds crazy right?

Karma perhaps? Are you responsible for this child your 'purposely' impregnated? As in, are you 'fathering' this child now? IF not, consider you reaping what you sow. You already have a child, go find that child and do the needful.

Good luck tho. Pray to G-d for mercy, grace and forgiveness- for another child. But first, find the one you had and reconnect with him/her.

If the child was aborted, you really need to pray for mercy then. NO choice.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
Dear boyfriends, some girls take pills behind your backs.

5 Likes

If she is crying that means she is bothered too and she is not intentionally dodging the balls. OK before tying the knot go see a doctor for check up and a fertility doctor too. If you guys are cleared out,go ahead and make sure una plan the entanglement at her ovulation period.
Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by Tocheagle(m): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Keep @ it bro
Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by MegMich(m): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
My goodness!!! And you're saying it with all boldness?

'you feeel awkward when your friends and their girls are getting pregnant and then abort' This is barbaric!

Pre-marital s*x is as bad as it is and then pregnancy? Don't even discuss abortion!
Thank God you've got only one problem(which is pre-marital s*x), stop indulging in it already! Whoever told guys that youu must engage in that and probably get. Her pregnant b4 marriage? Guys and especially ladies, where is our value system?

My advice: stop 'whatever' now. Concentrate on knowing each other. Your mind won't probably rest because you think something is wrong. You both can go check it out but pls, stop indulging in pre-marital s*x already.

For the all ladies sha, you guys really have to re-evaluate your values and virtues. You will be the one to bear the brunt when the center falls apart. Keep yourselves intact.

Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by Ginaz(f): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
God's time is the best
Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by Johnnoah1st: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
@op its gud u notice dis b4 marriage not many have d opportunity, go 4 a medical check up to knw who gat problem between u, if its can be rectify dats gud, if not, u knw wat to do.
Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by Captainswag225(m): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Sounds crazy right?

how sure are u that its her fault that she cant get pregnant? I think u two should go do a fertility at the hospital.
Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by therealdeal10: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Wat did u do shocked shocked

U intentionally got a gal pregnant jst 2 knw if u still active. Wat if ur current gf finds out

Hmm it's ur choice
Nawa oo
Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by donholy28(m): 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
firstEVA:
Dear boyfriends, some girls take pills behind your backs.
Either this or op has a weak sperm...but if she had gotten pregnant na so he go complain too

1 Like

Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by tellwisdom: 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Guy, Run....her womb don collapse. I know of one too who's so desperate to hang herself on any available man.
Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by 48noble(m): 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
therealdeal10:
Wat did u do shocked shocked
U intentionally got a gal pregnant jst 2 knw if u still active. Wat if ur current gf finds out
Hmm it's ur choice
Nawa oo

She should check if another guy can get her pregnant too...manual fertility test.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by funnyme(f): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Why do yu want her to get pregnant b4 marriage? May God deliver yu from trying his powers.
Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by trippleKAY(m): 12:19am On Aug 22, 2015
Stephansmily:
Postinor
u must b a baddo oooo.... Kai thr was a time I do take bike wit speed to get it 4 my gal den. She doesn't likke CD, after banging how to go get postinor go b wahala lolz
Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by Dubemkelly(m): 4:09am On Aug 22, 2015
Sounds childish... Grow up boy
Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by NemzySeries(m): 6:31am On Aug 22, 2015
Ur D!ck is a selective Racist grin
Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by NemzySeries(m): 6:33am On Aug 22, 2015
tellwisdom:
Guy, Run....her womb don collapse. I know of one too who's so desperate to hang herself on any available man.

Haba...dos dat apply to d lady in Question too?
Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by NemzySeries(m): 6:38am On Aug 22, 2015
dovelike:
If she is crying that means she is bothered too and she is not intentionally dodging the balls. OK before tying the knot go see a doctor for check up and a fertility doctor too. If you guys are cleared out,go ahead and make sure una plan the entanglement at her ovulation period.
Hahahahaha....madam entanglement planner....I luv. dat but I plan to born only 2 @ worst 3 but wit dis ur kind plan person fit born reach 6 Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo [size=8pt][/size]
Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 22, 2015
NemzySeries:

Hahahahaha....madam entanglement planner....I luv. dat but I plan to born only 2 @ worst 3 but wit dis ur kind plan person fit born reach 6 Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo [size=8pt][/size]
Lolzzz. If God win na. You fit born pass 6 sef.
Re: 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? by NemzySeries(m): 7:19am On Aug 22, 2015
dovelike:

Lolzzz. If God win na. You fit born pass 6 sef.
Hehehehehe....born pass 6 wit which d!ck?....anytin wey pass 2 or @ worst 3 d lady shd jst & hustle d!ck elsewhere Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo........i no want make ma children kon suffer nida do I wanna still b paying sch fees @ 60yrs

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Break-up Letter Goes Viral / Ever Been Sent On The Run By Your Boo's Fart? / Ladies: Here Are 4 Things You Should Know Before You Lose Your Virgnity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.