Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) (47380 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It / Saraki, Oshiomhole Raise Alarm Over Alleged Plot To Destabilise Nigeria / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by johntaiwo123(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
Why all this. U no get work??
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by NoRetreat(m): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hmmmm.Fayose style.Oshiomole should first acknowledged Fayose before buying o.
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by pasword: 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
Old Fashion
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by ignis: 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
OLD PICS
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by akosh005: 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
oluwatunde1984:
Halleluyah! Peace and Grace of the LORD be with you. I am delighted and exited to reach you once again through this medium. The Awesome God has sent me with a message to bless your life this day. It is a message of hope, a message of peace, a message of comfort; a message of freedom from demonic oppression; a message of restoration and a message of blessed assurance, saying It Is Well With You in Jesus’ Name ! This message is simply titled “Help From Above” Our Text is taken from Psalm 20:1-2. “The LORD hear you in the day of trouble, the name of the God of Jacob defend thee, send thee help from the sanctuary and strengthen thee out of Zion.” What is the problem that is affecting your life – causing you to weep; to cry; to have sleepless nights that you are unable to rest at night? Is it your marriage that is not working as you expect? What is giving you terrible moments - more pains than gains? Is it sickness that is ravaging your life; giving you fear that you might die? Is it financial and economic crises that are almost tearing your life apart – running away from creditors? Is it household enemies pursuing you from pillar to post? Are your enemies rejoicing that it is finished for you? Are you contemplating giving up and submitting to the devil? Or are you considering the easy way out – committing suicide? God says I should tell you to stop such ugly thoughts and hear what our text of today is saying to you. “The Lord hear you in the day of trouble “The Name of the God of Jacob defend thee Send thee help from the sanctuary; And strengthen thee out of Zion.” Dear child of God, I say help is coming; help is coming your way sooner that you expect. I mean divine help. Heaven is about to respond to your call. • It does not matter the complexity of that problem. • It does not matter the longevity of your affliction. • It does not matter the multiplicity of the issues. troubling you. • It does not matter the intensity of the pressure and tension in your life. • It does not matter the forces that have ganged up against you. What is certain and what I am here to tell you today, as the “oracle” of God, is that help is coming from above for you. Help is coming to that ailing business; help is coming to that troubled marriage; help is coming to your sick baby; help is on its way for you, for your business; for your education, for your damaged relationship; for that ministry. You will not be defeated by that situation of life; that problem will not overcome you. That business will not fold up. I want to announce to you that: • the end of that affliction is at sight • the end of your woes and sorrow is at sight • the end of that trouble is at sight. Just be of good courage. The Bible says in Pro. 23:18 “Surely there is an end”. That is also true of all the problems afflicting you and the trouble you are passing true. The Experience of the Children of Israel After Pharaoh had accepted to allow the children of Israel to depart from Egypt, he later changed his mind. And he pursued after them. Pharaoh and his armies later caught I pray your enemy of progress shall receive their judgment today in Jesus name In conclusion brethren don't look up unto any human for help bcus they will disappoint you and I pray concerning your life today that the All sufficient God shall send help from above to you in Jesus name Remain bless until I come your way again And if you have not given your life to christ do so today in other not to mis heaven For prayer, advise or counseling contact evangelist Tunde on whatsapp and email 08060304893 mustaphatunde77@gmail.com
Hmmmmm.pastor of nigeria,which network ur God send d message to. Mtn or Glo
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by spyjulius(m): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
If the governor of my state really buy, from that girl. And did not consider child abuse, Then he is in for a long thing. www.9jakeek.com
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

may thunder strike your father dead there Insha'Allah amin

may thunder scatter your mama and papa there Insha'Allah amin

die by bomb Insha'Allah amin
die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die by bomb Insha'Allah amin
Hopless bastard vagabond
Useless nonentity
Otu nne i ebea
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
Afo sagbuo nne i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i
ala fejuo nne i anya ebea
Tinka tigbuo umu nne i

die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die.

Thunder blaster your intestine there
your father is an arm robber
your mother forks dogs just for #300

product of dog's sperm and a Hopless harlot mother
Bleep ur allah and Muhammad.

God punish ur Muhammed he is a rapist and he is burning in hell now
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by GenbIoodykiller: 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gejpresident:
Bleep ur allah and Muhammad.

God punish ur Muhammed he is a rapist and he is burning in hell now

die by bomb Insha'Allah amin cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by canalily(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nobody is above hunger! Na wetin hungry am that time, buh wat i dnt know is how much he paid for onegrin
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by Damianbrown(m): 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
Guy u dy my mind
delishpot:
Ok. Its a good thing. Hope he asked the girl if she goes to school
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by Omotayor123(f): 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
Immanueladebol:
Imagine hw guards full dere bcus hin pose 4 picture wt a plantain seller.Go ask Fayose 4 tips
No mind them.. See as them surround the small pikin with cameras all over them... Public stunt!
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
official plantain chip buyng!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
ugly governor surrounded by ugly aides grin grin grin grin grin grin chai kukuruku ppl
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
Afterall him na human being like us, but with those heavy security, him no be match 4 Fayose in that kinda prank.
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by flemzyBrown: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
killjoy:
the girl selling must be feeling really high.
she is the best seller

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by adekaz777: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nice one! Trying to be grassroot governor like Akala and Fayose but the security entourage is much compared to duo. Its a good gesture not forget a grassroots relationships and the politicians give citizenery sence of belonging
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by ogiewanye(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
chimere66:
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state was recently spotted on the road side buying plantain chips.No wonder he is loved by his people.Always interacting with the poor.

OP who tell u say dem love am for edo state?
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by SaviorJenvini(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
We can't be fooled Oshomo-ile
Too cheap
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by bigerboy200: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
NoRetreat:
Hmmmm.Fayose style.Oshiomole should first acknowledged Fayose before buying o.
In as much as I believe this is a needless publicity stunt,dis pix was taken b4 Fayose became a Govenor last year..
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
The plantain seller gat no respect.

she couldn't kneel down and let short oshobaba pick the one he wants.
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by Captainswag225(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
na wa oo, so even the plantain chips seller is taller than him.
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by BraniacX(m): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mogidi:
Can Iara cook, I mean is anyone surprised Adamu is buying roadside chips?

Adamu did not marry Iara because of her culinary skills, she got hitched because of her oral skills.

Oral as in speaking or fellating? grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by bams2999(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
good governor
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by andyanders: 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hope he paid with the some of the dollars Lara left for him. Since he bought that young girl, he has been acting funny. Lara's down stream sector in-between her legs has imparted negatively on Osho baba.
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by sweatlana: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
this is before he married lara before he went kolo

now he's high on lara's pucccy juice cheesy

Lol
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by enitey(f): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
With all those security men abi#kontinu
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
witnezHD:
his albino wife can't cook for him.... hungry wan kill the man
na wa 2 you o , that gold digger be you like who dey enter kitchen?
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by harry509: 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
otabuko:
But this man wowo oh... Chai Lara.... GOD help you under this man and the face, abi you go tie your face with black robe when him don dey heat period...
hw many times wil u b nfum dat her name is nt Lara dumb brain Her name is iara.
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Politicians will just stay and be deceiving babies online. E dey buy chips and camera man dey follow u about?or, is he now supporting child-hawking in his state?

His bulky eyes wey be like bike light don dey malfunction?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by BoyCoyToy(m): 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
natas22:
I have always liked osho for his simple nature.

simple men don't have many oderlies. (like if you agréè with me)
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by Earthkumy(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
The headline should be Osho pose with plantain chips seller, see body guards, see cameramen, osho must be a bad learner haba. Na by force to copy Fayose. Abeg go back to Fayose for more lessons. Osho is still obviously a learner.
Re: Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) by judedwriter(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
delishpot:
Ok. Its a good thing. Hope he asked the girl if she goes to school
or if she has ceritificate in street hawking cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed / FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu / Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.