Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Preferable To Have More Lesbians Than Gays? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Preferable To Have More Lesbians Than Gays? (1004 Views)

2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics / I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preferable To Have More Lesbians Than Gays? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
It has never occured to me that same sex
marriage would ever be a debate in Nigeria.
This one it has started been a debate maybe
one day the defenders of the despicable act
could one day win. Over my dead body! God
forbid that day. Well it is noteworthy that such ungodly act has been passed on to law
to come with punishments such as 14 years
imprisonmen for even supporting the act in
any of it form not to mention attempting or
doing the horrible thing itself.
Some say it is even preferabble to have women lesbians than have men do the thing.
A little funny, huh what is ur say?
Re: Preferable To Have More Lesbians Than Gays? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Preferable To Have More Lesbians Than Gays? by jamex93(m): 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
See dem
See dem
Re: Preferable To Have More Lesbians Than Gays? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
undecided
Ftc whats ur say?
Re: Preferable To Have More Lesbians Than Gays? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
am a guy I prefer p**** grin
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Ftc whats ur say?
Re: Preferable To Have More Lesbians Than Gays? by festyalias2baba(m): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Yeah, i prefer lez to gay 100%
Re: Preferable To Have More Lesbians Than Gays? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
am a guy I prefer p**** grin
Lol dnt understand u o grin
Re: Preferable To Have More Lesbians Than Gays? by czarr(m): 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lez is way better grin

Gay is weird angry
Re: Preferable To Have More Lesbians Than Gays? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
Stupi*d topic. undecided

I'm gay...and I'm attracted to other GAY men. Go jump into the river.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Preferable To Have More Lesbians Than Gays? by youngberry001(m): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
masonkz:
Stupi*d topic. undecided

no word to utter lipsrsealed
Re: Preferable To Have More Lesbians Than Gays? by faith551(m): 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ladies are naturally closer to themselves than guys are, so it won't look anything much different from natural, ladies can hold hands in the street,hug, call themselves pet names,and even kiss, but it's so awkward seeing guys hold hands or even hug, it doesn't just look good.
But let's call a spade a spade, homosexuality is disgusting and evil
Re: Preferable To Have More Lesbians Than Gays? by faith551(m): 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
masonkz:
Stupi*d topic. undecided

Stupidity is the worst sickness of all, it's like madness, it's in you but you will not see it, and you have a full dose of it my friend. So if all those men in your dp were really caught in a homosexuality act and maybe they were great, being gay will also make you great right?
I guess another man f**ked ur dad in the ass and he gave birth to you through the ass, if not your silly nature can never be justified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Preferable To Have More Lesbians Than Gays? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
faith551:

Stupidity is the worst sickness of all, it's like madness, it's in you but you will not see it, and you have a full dose of it my friend. So if all those men in your dp were really caught in a homosexuality act and maybe they were great, being gay will also make you great right?
I guess another man f**ked ur dad in the ass and he gave birth to you through the ass, if not your silly nature can never be justified.
You nailed it bro! Perfect reply 4 a Shameless Gay.
Re: Preferable To Have More Lesbians Than Gays? by MrsChima(f): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
If you are against homosexuality
then you are against gays AND lesbians.
Re: Preferable To Have More Lesbians Than Gays? by MrsChima(f): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
I am gay. grin
Re: Preferable To Have More Lesbians Than Gays? by faith551(m): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
You nailed it bro! Perfect reply 4 a Shameless Gay.

The smell, look and mare mention of those things creeps me out, how can a man screw another guy in the ass and call it sex and love?
Even animals know better not to do that, chicken and dogs inclusive, the human brain is obviously deteriorating, and it pains me the only things the witness are interested in is legalising the silly thoughts and actions of the few psychopaths among them and the virus is spreading.

I pity Africa, we have been living in bandage since time immemorial, even now we have been set free we still choose to be slaves to another man's evolved ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Preferable To Have More Lesbians Than Gays? by Gudintent: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Faith551

This is me being polite

foxtrot Oscar

Weasels like you are the reason the world is where it is today, hypocrisy is a disease and will continue to kill until we can all accept each other and learn to live in love.
Re: Preferable To Have More Lesbians Than Gays? by faith551(m): 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Gudintent:
Faith551

This is me being polite

foxtrot Oscar

Weasels like you are the reason the world is where it is today, hypocrisy is a disease and will continue to kill until we can all accept each other and learn to live in love.

Lol, funny you.
Who said am against peaceful coexistence, all am saying is that the animals should be in the zoos and forest while the human occupies their own niche, tired of all this cohabitation of animals and men.
Between what do you mean "the world is where it is today"?? That's a really silly statement to make, things were obviously better when the world was less complicated in all ratification.
Discipline and rules no longer mean nothing to humans, why are criminals jailed?, there should be a distinction between right and wrong, there should be no excuse big enough to condone evil,cause it will keep on growing.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Own Definition Of A Kiss? / 간석립카페〖bam〗〖war〗8〖com〗 밤전 안산립카페〈면목립카페〉〈립밤〉 / A 10 Years Old Girl Who Was A Victim Of Sexual Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.