Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos (4178 Views)

Jude Idimogu: It's Too Late For Igbo To Pull Out Of Nigeria / Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Threatens To Pull Out Of Case.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by omoelesa(m): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
biafranking:
idiat and mumu like ya..
with this thread yu open now;dont yu know the zoo must fall?
Dont yu percieved it?

Is that not your intention of causing disunity among biafrans and the zoo...

Boi yu re contributing to the downfall of this zoo menh....

So keep it up fool. D zoo must falllll.cool
Yes,i want biafra to actualise quickly.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by mightyhaze: 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
omoelesa:
I, have read a whole of thread on nairaland,about how the ibos, had always chest beat about how they dominate the economy of lagos.Not only that, they also inundate us, about how lagos will sufer if they pull out their so called investment.I hereby challenged the ibos to a contest,let them pull out of lagos just for one year, and let see who will suffer between them and lagos.
why uu wan make dem pull out na? For dia own country again? U fit pull out enta beni republic or betterstill atlantic ocean if ur tired of nigeria
Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by biafranking: 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
omoelesa:
Lol,i dont no why ibos are never proud of SE.Is either they wants to die with lagos or wants to forcefuly attach to SS.
lol...another big fool...who told you we were never proud of southeast'?
the population of southeast alone is more than the population of anywhere yu can find an igbo man.Whether in lagos,kano,kaduna and jos.
No population of an igbo outside southeast can measure ndigbos in southeast..
But we want to dominate u ,dominate,ibadan,dominate lagos,dominate kano and kaduna.
So that we can buy ur land frm ur gran pa and gran mum then declared it as no man's land in the future..
Hahahaha...

We have done it in lagos .abj and jos. We shall do it again in seven fold cos we multiply by numbers and excel imediately without delay.

no time..oyel man
dont be scared cos we followed the hardway and the only way cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
christinie:
onuku odeku
..please leave those deranged lunatics to simmer in their stupor..they will get cooked in their own foolishness..and perish sooner..
Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by Umuchoke(m): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
omoelesa:
I, have read a whole of thread on nairaland,about how the ibos, had always chest beat about how they dominate the economy of lagos.Not only that, they also inundate us, about how lagos will sufer if they pull out their so called investment.I hereby challenged the ibos to a contest,let them pull out of lagos just for one year, and let see who will suffer between them and lagos.
Your English sef eh
Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by omoelesa(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
biafranking:
lol...another big fool...who told yu we re never proud of southeast'?
the population of southeast alone is more than the population of anywhere yu can find an igbo man.Whether in lagos,kano,kaduna and jos.
But we want to dominate u ,dominate,ibadan,dominate lagos,dominate kano and kaduna.
So that we can buy ur land frm ur gran pa and gran mum then declared it as no man's land in the future..
Hahahaha...

We have done it in lagos .abj and jos. We shall do it again in seven fold cos we multiply by numbers and excel imediately without delay.

no time..oyel man
The only place u dominate are gala seller in hold-up,2*2 shops and the crime sector.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by Umuchoke(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
biafranking:
lol...another big fool...who told were never proud of southeast'?
Hahahaha...

no time..oyel man
Funny dude
Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by christinie(f): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Randyhot:
..please leave those deranged lunatics to simmer in their stupor..they will get cooked in their own foolishness..and perish sooner..
ok. Thanks.
Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by Umuchoke(m): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
Biko, umu Igbo ibem, hapunu thread a. Onye nwee ya bu ezigbo onye ara

6 Likes

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
christinie:
ok. Thanks.
Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by biafranking: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
omoelesa:
The only place u dominate are gala seller in hold-up,2*2 shops and the crime sector.
haha..
I know lagos more dan you cos am a businessman.
I know the places we dominate,i know the places we populate.
But is all good cos i ve the map of lagos in my head.
Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by biafranking: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
Umuchoke:

Funny dude
bro is not funny.the thread is too funny to take serious cos imagine the op contributing to the fall of the zooo...
Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:
They cant do that @ op. They only know how to talk and nothing else
And, what do you know how to do?
Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by omoelesa(m): 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
biafranking:
haha..
I know lagos more dan you cos am a businessman.
I know the places we dominate,i know the places we populate.
But is all good cos i ve the map of lagos in my head.
u are a biafraking, shouldn't u be in some where in the SE agitating for biafra.what are u doing in lagos?

1 Like

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
So?
Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by Umuchoke(m): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
biafranking:
bro is not funny.the thread is too funny to take serious cos imagine the op contributing to the fall of the zooo...
You're taking him too serious. That guy is not properly educated

1 Like

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by kenny987(f): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Umuchoke:
Biko, umu Igbo ibem, hapunu thread a. Onye nwee ya bu ezigbo onye ara

Eziokwu nwanne! Ha puta ha n'ekwu inyo no ha n'onu! Nkita racha kwa ya anya. Jisie ike nwanne n'anyi ga enwe mmeri!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by Umuchoke(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
kenny987:

Eziokwu nwanne! Ha puta ha n'ekwu inyo no ha n'onu! Nkita racha kwa ya anya. Jisie ike nwanne n'anyi ga enwe mmeri!
Ndewo, nwannem nwanyi smiley
Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by biafranking: 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
omoelesa:
u are a biafraking, shouldn't u be in some where in the SE agitating for biafra.what are u doing in lagos?
hahaha..am a traveller...
I came to dominate your papa lands.buy it and declared it as no mans land in the future...

Anyway i owe yu no explanation cos lagos belongs to eguns?
Hahaha..
Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by biafranking: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
Umuchoke:

You're taking him too serious. That guy is not properly educated
i am not taking him serious bro..but yu wont believe me.i am not.

Anyway those ones which re not properly educated are worst than those educated ones bro cos i see them as almajiris of the northside..
So lets join hands to educate them more b4 the zoo fallll...
Yea b4 the zoo fallll cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by ibedun: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
kenny987:
Really? And what is the feasibility of your contest? Are u referring to some Igbo families that have been there even longer than some Yorubas? Or are u referring to the Lagos that is a central representation of all Nigerians especially in commerce? You people always forget that Lagos is not like other core South Western states. It may be situated in Yorubaland but having been the seat of power, it is a common heritage to all Nigerians, more so for those who have made investments and settled there. The residents there from whichever tribe have as much claim to it as any other person whether indigene or not and this is not out of spite or an attempt to show off but a real representation of facts which cannot be denied.

There really isn't any basis for your so-called contest, there are other tribes of Nigerians and even foreigners in Lagos. It should rather be a thing of joy that there is a place where Nigerians can live in unity and pursue their businesses and other legitimate concerns. When any specific group is threatened under whatever guise it should be condemned by all without reservation! Lagos is part of Nigeria and Nigerians are constitutionally guaranteed the right to live and work or do businesses anywhere so just be real and leave those imaginary thoughts you've got.

Shut up your mouth, Lagos remains the sole property of the indegenes. Every body is in Lagos but Igbo's reckless long throat immigration is going to tip the scale and lead to a serious conflict. Your numbers are beginning to unsettle and threaten the owners of the land and its just a matter of time before push comes to shove. We use to welcome you lot but now we just want you to get lost and go and lay your claim to the federal capital in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by GENTLENNAJI(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
biafranking:
lol...another big fool...who told you we were never proud of southeast'?
Hahahaha...

no time..oyel man

2 Likes

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by kenny987(f): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
ibedun:

Shut up your mouth, Lagos remains the sole property of the indegenes. Every body is in Lagos but Igbo's reckless long throat immigration is going to tip the scale and lead to a serious conflict. Your numbers are beginning to unsettle and threaten the owners of the land and its just a matter of time before push comes to shove. We use to welcome you lot but now we just want you to get lost and go and lay your claim to the federal capital in Abuja.

No, u shut ur ethnically biased mouth and pay attention! Call it what you will but in as much as Lagos is part of Nigeria and the constitution guarantees freedom of movement and freedom to set up one's business in any part of Nigeria there is absolutely nothing you can do. The Igbo, Efik, Hausa, Urhobo or any other that has legitimately bought land and properties, made investments and settled there have as much claim as any indigene. They may not make any claim to the politics which u know is a game of numbers but their rights are as sacrosanct as yours. They are not there illegally so there is absolutely nothing you can do. The right thing is for the FG to diversify infrastructure such as seaports and airports to international standards across the country especially those with access to navigable waters and there will be a natural decongestion. People will naturally move towards where they can ply their trades easily and with less cost. In as much as it is all concentrated in Lagos as it is then the influx will increase. It is a fact of life and there is nothing you can do.

Now, do u expect a person who has established his business and source of income to keep floating around? No, unless he is a nomad so he will put down roots and as he progresses acquire properties, get married, have children, pay his taxes, contribute to the development of where he finds himself and continue the cycle of life. That is a stark reality and there is no need to feel 'threatened' by their numbers. Owners of the land...were their lands forcibly taken? Were they not paid for and ownership transferred?

Naturally if u decide to raise a conflict then the people must protect what is theirs. They will not roll over and play dead so there u have it.

1 Like

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by blaqoracle: 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
eleko1:
Nigeria yi ti gbogbo wa ni/NIgeria belong to all of us.Bitterness embitter life. sad
and Biafra is only for the Igbo's?
Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by Yanks101: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2015
Let the igbos pull out of lagos and yet these ngbatic demons hate the idea of biafra.
Dumb Fucckers who wants to eat their cake and have it.
One Naijeria dimwits.
Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by IgrigiEOD: 11:08am On Dec 11, 2015
omoelesa:

**grins** yoruba people can start by pulling out of Biafran oil and resources. The hunger in oshogbo will be monumental. **grins**
Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by say9ng(m): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2015
B
Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by Chibuzoc(m): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2015
the ibos owned all most everything in Lagos. Some yorubas are tenants to ibos in lagos. In fact without ibos there is no lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dozens Of EU Parliamentarians Protests Against Nnamdi Kanu's Incarceration / Where Is Gowon Now / BREAKING: INEC Declares Results Of Orhionwon LGA, Obaseki Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.