Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos (4179 Views)

Jude Idimogu: It's Too Late For Igbo To Pull Out Of Nigeria / Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Threatens To Pull Out Of Case.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by mccoy47(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2015
So many silly yoruba people here!
For goodness sakes why won't lagos be a success when it was the former capital of Nigeria? You all keep claiming like lagos came to prominence on its own accord forgetting that evry single state and tribe in Nigeria contributed immensely to make the former capital what it is today Just the same way we are doing for Abuja. Now to prove your point. Which other south western city/state can be measured up to Enugu, Anambra, Asaba, Portharcourt?
Dumb fvcks! angry

1 Like

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by Chibuzoc(m): 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
say9ng:
Igbo's are fool of them selves, imagine a fool here said they own Lagos, eko no be Biafra ohh. We allowed Igbo's to trade here so that they can feed their families. A typical Hausa and Yoruba man need little or nothing from Igbo's.
Let's go back to the history. Ask your fathers the two widest trade known to the Igbo's where hijacked from the Yoruba's , 1. Spare parts business 2. Clothing business.
Today Igbo took over, fine .
How many Igbo's own cars in lagos, you can't tell me they own cars than Yorubas, Hausa, Edo,irobo,etc all together.
Igbo's sell cloths but they don't wear good cloths. All am saying is in all business customers are the most important thing.
Igbo's blame Yoruba and Hausa for the weak and dead development in their regions, how is that suppose to be our problem, they fail to question the delegates what the use their fund for...perhaps they keep celebrating the theifs amoung them, who deprived them from adequate development. Loot all their funds.

I begin to support Biafra since the day I did my research and discover we don't need Igbo's for anything... Nothing I repeat ,nothing . until when they split out of Nigeria, that is when we will realize the devils we live with .. A typical hausa man and Yoruba man can live together in peace for donkey years.
Yoruba region is bless with everything a nation needs to survive.
Good infrastructure
Good education
Strategic position, port access.
Agriculture within sw can feed its people.
Region is good for tourism.
Employment rate would be reasonable .
Crude oil in the region ( ondo state) & lagos but lagos is not confirm.
Good health care( all lcda has at least 1 health centers).
Security. Yoruba people are secured and peaceful people.
Criminal rate is low. ( yoruba don't embrace drug and criminal attitude like Igbo's)

And many more I can't remember .
Let us support the biafra, let Biafra go .
I support Igbo's to not only pull out of Lagos but to pull out of Nigeria.....
All this thing were achieved because of the Biafra people
After the Biafran war the stole all the money belonging to the Biafrains just to develop Lagos ask awololo and gave the Biafrans just 20Euros
to survive with it.
So shut up ur dirty mouth kid

1 Like

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by Bon2reign: 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
omoelesa:
I, have read a whole of thread on nairaland,about how the ibos, had always chest beat about how they dominate the economy of lagos.Not only that, they also inundate us, about how lagos will sufer if they pull out their so called investment.I hereby challenged the ibos to a contest,let them pull out of lagos just for one year, and let see who will suffer between them and lagos.

NB.

Nairaland
[color=#990000][/color] has fall our hands bigtime, all b i afr a ns should visit, www{dot}bi a fr a forum{dot} com, www{dot}b i a f r a republic{dot} com, www{dot}ala b i a fr a{dot} com

My best is www{dot}bi a fr a forum{dot} com, because of the beautiful design it has.

NB. Change the {dot} to . and remove the spaces.

Hail B1af r a

1 Like

Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by Bon2reign: 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
NB.

Nairaland
[color=#990000][/color] has fall our hands bigtime, all b i afr a ns should visit, www{dot}bi a fr a forum{dot} com, www{dot}b i a f r a republic{dot} com, www{dot}ala b i a fr a{dot} com

My best is www{dot}bi a fr a forum{dot} com, because of the beautiful design it has.

NB. Change the {dot} to . and remove the spaces.

Hail B1af r a
Re: Let The Ibos Pull Out Of Lagos by Chibuzoc(m): 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
ibedun:

Shut up your mouth, Lagos remains the sole property of the indegenes. Every body is in Lagos but Igbo's reckless long throat immigration is going to tip the scale and lead to a serious conflict. Your numbers are beginning to unsettle and threaten the owners of the land and its just a matter of time before push comes to shove. We use to welcome you lot but now we just want you to get lost and go and lay your claim to the federal capital in Abuja.
How properties in Lagos is owned by yorubas. If not for IGBOS i wonder what Lagos will be.
every yoruba man is from lagos; what happened to osun and other yoruba states na only lagos una sabi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Beg FG: Please Release Our Son / Buhari Economic policy is very sound and Pragmatic. by Tuale4u / Dozens Of EU Parliamentarians Protests Against Nnamdi Kanu's Incarceration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.