Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) (53064 Views)

Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) / 21-Year-Old Kenyan Student & Her 54-Year-Old American Lover / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by wezzylove(m): 2:22am On Aug 22, 2015
Nonsesess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by sydraay: 2:39am On Aug 22, 2015
We call this celebrity yahoo yahoo.
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 3:19am On Aug 22, 2015
Lol@

Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 3:36am On Aug 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by Gift4dabass: 4:37am On Aug 22, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
more pics of the very excited couple at their wedding

cc lalasticlala
African boys always on top
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by Simoneblosson(m): 4:38am On Aug 22, 2015
He looks really happy, I don't understand o. I feel it goes beyond visa. Let's see the prenuptial agreement please cos I smell a rat
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by brunolee1145: 4:53am On Aug 22, 2015
make all this ladies allow us here word abeg if 28 yrs old girl marry 68years man no be bad thing or for money but if 28yrs boys marry 68yrs old woman na bad thing and becos of money dey say chai first class Jealousy in the highest order. angrymake all this ladies allow us here word abeg if 28 yrs old girl marry 68years man no be bad thing or for money but if 28yrs boys marry 68yrs old woman na bad thing and becos of money dey say chai first class Jealousy in the highest order.
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by RaeMystix: 5:45am On Aug 22, 2015
My father's response after informing him about this topic was " A lay yi ti ya way ray" grin grin. He ain't lying.
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by tony9k: 5:52am On Aug 22, 2015
The fact is that one cannot conclude that it is not love. I know of a couple (both white) who got married 4 years ago when the groom was 19 and the bride 48. Two years ago they celebrated a joint birthday party - man 21 and woman 50. My discussion with the woman revealed that she was initially reluctant to accept the guy's proposal as she had 3 children (the youngest was 21 then) but the guy persisted and was ready to trade not having children of his own for the woman's love. However a black man appeared to be wired differently and would probably not do the same. Btw the couple is a regular one who financed their wedding with credit card debt that they are yet to finish paying.
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 6:12am On Aug 22, 2015
Atlantian:
Listen folks. I do not think this is fake. Look into their eyes, they both love each other. whether money is motive or not, there is true love in these couple. This boy is a singer, he can afford some good living with a young girl, but I see their eyes and it is love without border.
And how on earth can you love your Grandma?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by linusbnn(m): 6:14am On Aug 22, 2015
Sijo01:
Ewoooh, see as that guy long cheesy

E belike say yu like long things
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by johhnnie(m): 6:17am On Aug 22, 2015
spellingcheck:
life insurance pay is sure...next phase is patiently waiting for the old woman to kick the bucket, then life insurance pay is sure
The most sensible post. One could see that thru out the picture, there was no direct mouth to mouth kiss. I think there was an understanding such that the old woman only want to give him a legal access to her wealth possibly after her demise.
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by RuuDie(m): 6:31am On Aug 22, 2015
Atlantian:
MrsChima, let's not define the lives of others based on our compass and individual telescopes. Who feels it, knows it.

You that was on the other thread about "struggling guys" - postulating about how to use riches to manipulate love and get whatever woman you want... Na u don flip-mode just na... Shuuuooo!!?
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by gowaga68: 6:52am On Aug 22, 2015
Wishing him happen new life.
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by DONOCHAS(m): 7:01am On Aug 22, 2015
The second pics, the woman be like my son well done.
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by Godmother(f): 7:04am On Aug 22, 2015
I wonder how this guy feels when he's doing the do with the lady.
It must be like going back in time immemorial and living in a cave
Cos that place would be so wrinkled the guy would need a touch.
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by adorable29(f): 7:13am On Aug 22, 2015
youmour:
I could actually do this,but she better be ready to hit the gym with me steady,cause that flabby arm is a turn off

An 100year old woman should hit the job? Omo, you wicked oooooo!

So will her breast teeth and punany also hit the gym so it WON'T TURN YOU OFF?

African men with their inferiority complex and white skin worshipping! The same African men sold us to slavery 400yrs ago to their white gods!

Am sure the foreign dudes will be wondering, "Damn!!!! what the heck is wrong with this African monkeys marrying our great grand nanas and calling it love"! Hehehe

Una no get shame! Our men are a disgrace since 1600!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by Ujupsy: 7:25am On Aug 22, 2015
Aristo marriage very soon it will done on him
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 22, 2015
adorable29:

An 100year old woman should hit the job? Omo, you wicked oooooo!

So will her breast teeth and punany also hit the gym so it WON'T TURN YOU OFF?

African men with their inferiority complex and white skin worshipping! The same African men sold us to slavery 400yrs ago to their white gods!

Am sure the foreign guys will be wondering, "Damn!!!! what the heck is wrong with all the African monkeys marrying our great grand mothers"!

Una no get shame! Our men are a disgrace!

You when young,if i start to toast you now would you..
(A) give me a shot
(B) act like a typical black girl

You might want to act to people on NL and choose A but you and i know whats already on your mind.

With that said,goesth fucketh thyself and stop being threatened whenever you hear stories like this,taste differs.i could settle with a black woman as well as long as her character is on point.
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by adorable29(f): 7:32am On Aug 22, 2015
youmour:

You when young,if i start to toast you now would you..
(A) give me a shot
(B) act like a typical black girl

You might want to act to people on NL and choose A but you and i know whats already on your mind.

With that said,goesth fucketh thyself and stop being threatened whenever you hear stories like this,taste differs.i could settle with a black woman as well as long as her character is on point.

Hahaha! Threatened?

That's the mentality some of you on here have... Jealous, threatened, blablabla. You think some ladies mentality is as WEAK as some of you African bottom feeders on here. Threatened that a Ugandan married a great grand Nana! You need your psyche re-evaluated!

That said, do you think its only men that looks at character? Women do too. So with your character and mental weakness you display on here, ofcourse, I won't give you a shot!

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by bignametweets1: 7:32am On Aug 22, 2015
For your event ushering, models, private party, seminar Ushers, cooperate ushers call CITY GALZ.... 07033742944

Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2015
You have to wonder why these stories make front page...

Billions of normal people find love everyday, what's so peculiar about this couple?? grin we all know

Load up on the American women and green card opportunities for as long as you can, these opportunities may change in the near future with a possible political shift. Immigration policies remains a divisive and mainstream issue.

Hurry now, find love.
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by hakinze00(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2015
Money is Involved
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by yaskarahyelhope(f): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2015
D rate at which grandmother's marry grandsons these days na wa O. Are these guys really search-lazy? Can't they find their sizeable line of interest. And its most esp guys. This is disgusting. Sugar mummies everywhere. Blood of gwad!!

Artiste ma foot. Make dem go find jobs abeg

Its unfortunate that d table has turned and guys are looking for who will feed them. Men becoming babies. Tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by seangy4konji: 9:07am On Aug 22, 2015
To the idiots and V8 Chevy made aluminium cast block heads insulting the couple??i have a question for you..

Will they borrow your pricckk when making love or your pusssyyy so how is it your migrainee?

If you like call it Purple card or blue card....concentrate on your miserable life and leave others alone..

Quick to judge idiots whose cupboards are full of rot and evil doings.
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by Rexyl(m): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2015
kennydee05:
African dude...
Until I see a 30 years old white man marrying a 70 year old African woman, then I will believe that love knows no boundary

Hehehe!
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by kikilove(f): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2015
laplace12:

women and their brain sha..

So because they are smiling you think they are genuinely happy? grin

FYI, the smile is meant to futher convince the embassy during visa application. It is an organized fraud, the woman is the victim.
when u say women nd their brain,the only thing I can say is am glad ur mum is a woman,ur sisters r women and ur wife is a woman. Happy we all share d same brain grin cheesy
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by SHOCK7(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2015
kikilove:
Of most of the green card marriages I have seen here this one looks good. I mean the two of them look genuinely happy, maybe he really feels something for her. I wish them happy married life and may both of them find what they desire in the marriage
Dat can be faked?
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by walemadu: 9:40am On Aug 22, 2015
white women sef Get juju
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by SHOCK7(m): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2015
kikilove:
when u say women nd their brain,the only thing I can say is am glad ur mum is a woman,ur sisters r women and ur wife is a woman. Happy we all share d same brain grin cheesy
I like 'ur subtle response!
Re: Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos) by kikilove(f): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2015
SHOCK7:

I like 'ur subtle response!
thank u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.