Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship (2717 Views)

Stay Healthy Nd B Strong Wit Dis For Product / Who Can Relate Wit Dis Pix ;D / Black Is Really Beautiful.my Younger Sis Just Proved It Wit Dis Pic 18+. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship by petux(m): 4:23am On Aug 22, 2015
Stop posting shit here!! .nairaland wont decide for u ...u decide urself!!
Re: Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship by Nobody: 4:38am On Aug 22, 2015
goldenvicky:
I have bin dating dis guy for close to a year now,and I knw dat we truly love eachoda.We are both in our early twenties and atimes he do tell me dat he cant promise me marriage cos he knws dat I can't wait for him cos am a lady.Dis evening,one discussion led to d oda and he told me dat he can't marry any lady dat he's dating at dis stage in his life.I was very angry cos I felt dat he's jst using me to satisfy himself nd he made me feel worthless.I want to brk up frm d relationship even though I knw it will be painful to me,bt I jst feel dat der's no nid bin in a relationship dat has got no future.Pls am I taking it too far,ur advices re needed pls

You have to sit down and define what you want. What value do you place on your self as a lady and what does being in a relationship mean to you.

If you can sincerely answer that to yourself. You won't need no advice. Also don't forget emotions mosttimes blind us from the truth

Good morning
y
Re: Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 22, 2015
whizqueen:
Do the needful angry

And what would that be
Re: Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship by mohdimplez(m): 5:18am On Aug 22, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
[size=15pt]Auntie! The Only Help I Can Offer Is Getting You A Medicated Glasses If You Can't See The Handwriting On The Wall Clearly..[/size]
I concur

In mortein advert's voice, "This Guy Is Visionless, Futureless & Bearingless; Please RUN FOR YOUR LIFE..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship by goldenvicky(f): 5:24am On Aug 22, 2015
muphasar11:

You have to sit down and define what you want. What value do you place on your self as a lady and what does being in a relationship mean to you.

If you can sincerely answer that to yourself. You won't need no advice. Also don't forget emotions mosttimes blind us from the truth

Good morning
y
Tanx
Re: Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship by Walexsammy(m): 5:35am On Aug 22, 2015
He has jst told u the bitter truth....and u need to understand dat his still too young and vision less....his still a boi, not a man
Re: Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 22, 2015
goldenvicky:
I have bin dating dis guy for close to a year now,and I knw dat we truly love eachoda.We are both in our early twenties and atimes he do tell me dat he cant promise me marriage cos he knws dat I can't wait for him cos am a lady.Dis evening,one discussion led to d oda and he told me dat he can't marry any lady dat he's dating at dis stage in his life.I was very angry cos I felt dat he's jst using me to satisfy himself nd he made me feel worthless.I want to brk up frm d relationship even though I knw it will be painful to me,bt I jst feel dat der's no nid bin in a relationship dat has got no future.Pls am I taking it too far,ur advices re needed pls
Who told him to SATISFY him...?
Or are you on home delivery Services, may be I can teleport my address to you as well..

LADIES, U people use your hearts to engage everything including.....
Didn't you get satisfied as well...while he was doing it.

Because u claimed you are being USED, as what...?
U people have degenerated to filthy rags.
Who knows u may have been sending your NAK£D PICTURES to him and still expect him to marry such a lady.

Don't BREAK Up, remain there okkk, marry him.
IF, I see him I will advise him NOT TO MARRY YOU,
Because I can't MARRY someone like you either.
A lady who rushes to social media to puke her privacy can never be a wife. She better remains a sign post to other GOOD LADIES.
Re: Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship by tweeby: 6:54am On Aug 22, 2015
chigoizie7:

U see ur life? Ndi oso chi egbu
Ode oshii... oniranu omo. boda oponu egbon buruku
Re: Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship by ednut1(m): 7:22am On Aug 22, 2015
any wise lady btw 20-22 shud date pple who might settle down soon, 27 upwards not thier age mates. 90% of the girls who married in final year or before NYSC were not dating students o. u beta be wise
Re: Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship by otimothy(m): 7:50am On Aug 22, 2015
Truth be told majority of the guys dating their age mates wont get married to them,its just the way it is however i dont think you need advice because he knew you were there when he said it so be matured and dont let yourself be used to cure konji.
Re: Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 22, 2015
chigoizie7:

So,na here u come dey,

Issorai

Good morning Pastor! you were not on bed so I decided to sleep here
Re: Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 22, 2015
Discontinue the relationship and go rock your life. kiss
Re: Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship by morganist99(m): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2015
ednut1:
any wise lady btw 20-22 shud date pple who might settle down soon, 27 upwards not thier age mates. 90% of the girls who married in final year or before NYSC were not dating students o. u beta be wise
say what my sister got married to the guy she was dating who was just a level above her
Re: Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship by LaurelP(m): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2015
U said u luv the guy, does he luv u? Has he ever shown that he loves u? Mind u, I can't marry u now doesn't mean I don't luv u, it means I don't have the capacity yet.

Most men do not decide who to marry until they are ready and capable to do so. If u can't wait, then move on.
Re: Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 22, 2015
Houseofglam7:
You know the right thing to do, you just wish we could tell you something different!
FYI, he's not "using " you, you enjoy the sex just as much as he does!!!!

Ultimately, it's your life, do whatever is best for you

lolz some girls sha, Na wa. So Since they both enjoy sex should she waste her life with him ?.

OP, pls ignore most comments here, most of the commentators re kid.

My advice, Look for some1 else, tell him the truth that u cant wait, Thr guy is still to young for such, Get a serious Bae, Or if u know u can wait, Go ahead.

Hw re u sure he loves u ?, OP use ur head.

hwo'nio'ri ?
Re: Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 22, 2015
ednut1:

trash

next
Re: Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship by Adaeze003(f): 8:52am On Aug 22, 2015
tweeby:
My dear,kindly break up n allow better pple into ur life. D guy wicked sha... he was too blunt,dont tink he ever liked u

Wicked? Wicked would have been to keep using her without letting her know. Atleast now, he'll use her with her consent.

Girls need to hear it as it is so they'll not be confused or keep guessing and making up excuses to stay.

I know I sound weird and insensitive but op would you prefer he dumps you in like 2 yrs time?

Just let go and move on.

We need more people like this btw, say what you are in the relationship for, if it's just sex, to show off to your friends or hopefully marriage, just say it! Stop wasting people's time and resources.
Re: Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2015
chigoizie7:

U see ur life?, just ask urself how many u ve opened ur kpekus for, and how many married u?

Not all relationships lead to marriage.

The guy is not a play boy, he is being honest, no one knows what tomorrow will bring.

It might take him 10yrs to even settle down, can she wait? What if it didn't work Out maybe after hoping for like 6yrs? Shebi una go still call the guy man heartless man

Why does women like hearing what they want to hear @ a particular time? Even if it is a lie?

I'm sure that the first 2 lines are definitely for sisters and daughters and please never you ever assume that all girls are like them ok?

As for the rest of that thrash you wrote up there, you know in your heart that's all bollocks!

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship by Adaeze003(f): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2015
Houseofglam7:
You know the right thing to do, you just wish we could tell you something different!
FYI, he's not "using " you, you enjoy the sex just as much as he does!!!!

Ultimately, it's your life, do whatever is best for you

The using here is not about them enjoying the sex. She thought they had more and the guy is just now telling her there's nothing more.

Lemme use something else to relate. Imagine cool dumbo coming close to a nerd/smart azz and forming friends just so the nerd can help him out. Now, take away the help and the cool dude wants nothing to do with the nerd meanwhile, the nerd thinks he has a friend.
Re: Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2015
eyaaa..
the guy don chop u tire be dat.. back off for national peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Material For Vision 2020? (Photo) / The Perception Of Stupid Feminists On Gender Equality / Thread for beautiful light skinned ladies on nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.