Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) (26918 Views)

4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries / Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions / Hilarious 'Sent-Forth' Letter Sent To Parents By A School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by ojnnaco(m): 7:31am On Aug 22, 2015
A1 materials ... Lolxxxx. . remind them dat law of Karma is still in existence.. what u sow is what u reap ..
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by Nursecaleb(m): 7:31am On Aug 22, 2015
Armed robber attack you or Hoodlums attacked you ,there is difference o,if armes robber should attack you in the State of Osun,in traffic,u are dead,shebi u still dey tweet
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 22, 2015
Op, I don't think it's proper posting the pictures of these guys because i think it's embarrassing to them and I also don't think u got any permission from them. Please try and keep the private matter of others PRIVATE and just mind ur own business.

1 Like

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by fergus0n: 7:32am On Aug 22, 2015
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by kingobozy: 7:34am On Aug 22, 2015
mtcheew over sabi student. they just want pple so see them reading nd think dey her crious. I mean wats d diff btw readin in d comfort of ya room nd in class where u re at d mercy of mosquitoes.
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by lilmax(m): 7:34am On Aug 22, 2015
Students that read without planning
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by loomer: 7:37am On Aug 22, 2015
Na pisure u go there go snap ba?
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by CaptainSmart: 7:40am On Aug 22, 2015
Like seriously, I was a regularly night class attendee for almost 6 years I spent in EKSU.
From the first night I went for pre-degree entrance exam on till my 10th semester!
The stress and pain paid off as I scored 72 (highest was 73) in the entrance exam and graduated with First class (Engineering).
From the bottom of my heart, I wish all EKSUite brilliant success in their forth-coming examination.
Cheers, lots of love to all!

2 Likes

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by shamecurls(m): 7:41am On Aug 22, 2015
grin grin grin

MARKone:
E no easy, this one, wan photocopy everything join him brain via infrared.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2769753_n20klasssss_jpeg6419947d81c32f8e9574ab29503e44f9
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by Yinkame123(m): 7:41am On Aug 22, 2015
Why waiting for exams to read?
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by Raskymono20(m): 7:43am On Aug 22, 2015
no easy oga
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by teepsee(f): 7:44am On Aug 22, 2015
How about if they have been reading for a long time and decided to rest.
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by Adebowale89(m): 7:48am On Aug 22, 2015
philosophy library

guy celebrity you won force yourself to be, no be child play o. you must be in 5.0
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by metorichmond(m): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2015
Bros this is not preparation na, come n see when we preparing for exams at Fut minna those years u will think we preparing for an exams that will take us to heaven.
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by jamcyd(f): 7:50am On Aug 22, 2015
Yustash001:
The slowest University in the whole world..
wat den wil u say about BUK, in deir 1st semester exams
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 22, 2015
Whoever posted this picture is plain stupid, whoever move this to frontpage is childish. Stop invading others privacy, how will you feel if it is a picture of you in this page? This is absorb! Nairaland is really turning into a joke.
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by omooloye: 7:56am On Aug 22, 2015
sirugos:
HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR MOTHER IS A NIGERIAN;
1) When you say, "Mummy, I'm Sorry!" And she
replies, "Sorry
for yourself!"
2) When you ask her where you should drop
something and she
says, “Drop it on my head."
3) When she brings food
wrapped in a nylon bag from a party.
4) When you say, ''Mummy, I have fever.” And
she replies
you, “Why won't you have fever when you press
phone every night”
5) When you say, “Mummy I took 2nd in my
class.” and she replies, “So the person that took
first has two heads abi?”
6) When she takes the DSTV remote to work, just
to punish you.
7) When you are watching television with her and
then she sleeps off and still doesn’t
want you to change the
channel.
cool When you tell her you are going to a friend's
place to play and she asks, ''When last did that friend
come here to play with you?
9) When she asks you if the food she served you is enough, and
you reply no, and she says, come and eat own with yours.
10) When she tells you, if I hear Peem, you will
hear Ween.
11) When she touches hot pot comfortably
without a cloth or
paper.
12) When she tells you, ''I didn't kill my mother,
so you will not kill
me''.
13) When she calls you from your room upstairs
and then sends you back upstairs to bring her
purse.
14) When you ask her to refund the money you
borrowed her and
she tells you, "All the food you have been eating
in the house
nko? Which money did you think was used in
buying them?''

Our Mothers are wonderful

Rolling on the ground grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by Rexnegro(m): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2015
Lescott7:
Eksuites and the night class belief,Eksuites read and proud to be one...Typing from LT art
How's that school now bro.? I graduated from agric faculty in 2011. Read two students was expelled for exams malpractice is that true ?
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by mmav(f): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2015
It a normal thing 4 every one except u av nevr bn a student and bn to a night class,I do it nd I nw most peopl do it,evn at night class,there is a time to read nd a time to slp so there is nothing wrong with it instead of u to read urs, u took d time to take pictures,infact they r far bettr than u dat is not slpn n taking pics wat is ur advantage dat u pasted a topic here sorry.
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by Rexnegro(m): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2015
Yustash001:
The slowest University in the whole world..
That was then not now..cos The present VC knows how to run a university that's if the witches and wizards allow him...
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by tosingcfr(m): 8:08am On Aug 22, 2015
uncleFola:
I was taking a walk to take that sleep out of my eyes nd I saw them sleeping....... Uhn uhn!!!

Are you in Philosophy department?? I remember reading in that library years back
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by Orikinla(m): 8:08am On Aug 22, 2015
[size=28pt]I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all.
◄ Ecclesiastes 9:11 ►[/size]

[size=18pt]They are tired. So, let them rest and may they wake up healthier and stronger to excel and succeed in their studies and careers.
Among them are the future millionaires, billionaires and leaders of a New Nigeria.
May Almighty God JEHOVAH give them great dreams and visions of a better and greater nation.
Amen.[/size]
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by Akkord4gov: 8:09am On Aug 22, 2015
CaptainSmart:
Like seriously, I was a regularly night class attendee for almost 6 years I spent in EKSU.
From the first night I went for pre-degree entrance exam on till my 10th semester!
The stress and pain paid off as I scored 72 (highest was 73) in the entrance exam and graduated with First class (Engineering).
From the bottom of my heart, I wish all EKSUite brilliant success in their forth-coming examination.
Cheers, lots of love to all!

Congratz
What was your year of graduation
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 22, 2015
Over sabi and EKSUITES are like bread and butter, so its only untill dey do this that the book Will enter their brain, where were they before now? some of these night class guys came for other missions far from reading.
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by agbado1(m): 8:40am On Aug 22, 2015
I can nt cum nd die
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by BoyCoyToy(m): 8:43am On Aug 22, 2015
lekinsone:
May God bless their hussle. I just pity most of them because after passing through this condition for 4yrs or thereabout, they will either be under employed or no employment @ all.

Noting differentiates a mechanical engineer from a road side mechanic. Some will even prefer to trust a road mechanic to a graduate from that field.

It is easy to learn computer repairs and become a pro in it than a computer engineer student.

For those looking for cheap cost of building a house, u can put everything from drawing of plan to construction works to an uneducated contractor.

U can now learn how to dispense drugs in the pharmacy without even seeing the four walls of a university.

I wish that a day will come when graduates will be paid according to their standard. Good morning friends...

Do u care to reduce your tummy and cut down on excessive fat from your body, click the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2499520/good-news-now-get-rid

Dats true. But another truth is dat you shouldn't go to school because of employment.
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 22, 2015
Dimexilux did this grin

1 Like

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by dview001(m): 8:46am On Aug 22, 2015
Lol E be lyk AY Live
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by dguizman(m): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2015
Wishing all eksuite best of luck....PROUDLY EKSUITE.

1 Like

Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by kepal99(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2015
Are they aware you snapped this pix? Are they aware you are going to post this pix here? What is your intent of posting the pix? To laugh at them or what? Na people like una dey upload una gf nude pix online so...
Mtchew... What is bad is bad!
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by kepal99(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2015
Are they aware you snapped this pix? Are they aware you are going to post this pix here? What is your intent of posting the pix? To laugh at them or what? Na people like una dey upload una gf nude pix online so...
Mtchew... What is bad is bad!
Re: Students In Preparation For EKSU Forth Coming Second Sememter Examination (pics) by Rudyani33(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2015
Aluta struggle continues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait' / Nigerian Students Win N1.4m In Facebook Hackathon Challenge / Let's Know The English Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.